Solomons_Treasure on Bonanza

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
MsSolarFelineAU
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Greetings fellow travellers :wave:

I have just purchased "KARMIC DEBT REMOVAL & ULTIMATE CHAKRA REALIGNMENT RITUAL http://www.bonanza.com/listings/Karmic- ... l/29282340

I shall update when I recieve responses. 1h

We are all on our own Karmic path, at our own vibrational frequency.
soul
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Any updates ??

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Lokakisa wrote:Please forgive my intrusion.

Sir E. A. Wallis Budge is notorious for faulty translations and putting a Victorian spin (i.e. prudish, racist, and Christianized) on everything. It's best to avoid his works.
Intrusion forgiven, but not the ignorance.

The New Wave Groups of the last several decades have read a lot of "MAGIC - HISTORY - AND CLASSIC AUTHORS - ARE JUST A LOAD OF TRASH"...but golly golly, the latest "trudge" on the market is oversimplification of all and everything because...they simply cannot abide, actually, sitting down with a large book and studying it for let's say 2 years....Oh no!....Its got to fit onto a cell phone.

E.A. Wallis Budge used the language of the Victorian era, outside of that, his translations are fine as are Sir Alan Gardiner's translations.

I read & speak Ancient Egyptian, and I have no problem with these translations at all. Hint, Old Kingdom verb forms are similiar to

As for other Assyrian aspects of mysticism reading Michael W. Ford, is the place to go. As far as I can tell, the only people able to bind Assyrian entities, and /or bring forth are Ford, Magnolia, and Holly, and perhaps me, as some have visited me, when not expected, but, nevertheless, welcomed.

There seem to be a huge growth of spirit sellers who will talk about the name of the spirit and what it can do, but no other language of explanation every occurs, and this is a problem for "the market" and it is a problem for children who were seemingly educated, after "full-tilt-boogie" education was removed from most schools by soccer moms, who simply want their child to look cool, have cool credits, and a lot of money. Naturally, I cannot honor their attitudes and claims. However this is not a manner of age, necessarily, but they were either in a family of mystics, or were one of those people who broke the rules of ignorance, and hid that process until the left home.

One further thing, on the topic, there are an amazing number of witches - both young and older - who are really making waves - and good at that

Stay Thirsty, My Friend,
Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

I am not ignorant and I don't appreciate the inference of such. I didn't make a personal attack at you.
I don't get my info from new age books or a cell phone. Hell I don't even have a smartphone.
So you can get off your damn high horse because you don't know me at all or what books I have.
Budge is accessible but it is my understanding from other Egyptologists that his stuff is outdated with some errors. It is always good to get your information from multiple sources, of course.
There is nothing wrong with older books, that is not the issue here. I am just pointing out one author who has been called out by other scholars for having errors. If someone wants to read Budge, fine. Just understand the context of his time and methods and don't stop there.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
Zodiac:

Something is def not right to price something up for $37,000 and then accept $200 for that and 2 other items!!!

"Einstein’s EXTREME INTELLIGENCE Illuminati Rituale of Supreme Knowledge© $26,666.99
AMOR LIGANS Illuminati Sorcery Sensuality BINDING & Love Ritual $3,677.99
Dream of Me EROTIC LUCID DREAMS Conjuring Ritual $37,999.00 "

If somebody was to pay the $30-40-60 K and they accept that without a word then that to me is just skulduggery.
It calls their character into question and that then asks questions about their whole operation.
Frauds are also very polite and answer questions quickly!!
Tread carefully folks!

I used to know things
Mic0120
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn

I found a listing that I was really interested in, but when I messaged this seller, he/she told me I could not make an offer until I had 5 or more positive feedbacks. Imo that tells me that they never expect anyone to pay the listing price and that they also have no problem turning people away. That is one of the characteristics I look for in a legit seller.

TheDjinnAndI
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 20
If I could be anything, I would be...: omniscient

I have bought from this seller but not seen any tangilbe results so far (3 months +). There is dark energy in their rings so will give the benefit of the doubt over this year. I will post back if anything happens in the meantime.

vamp434
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire

I purchased a spell from them also. I have not had any real tangible results however the first night I recited the latin spell, I got chills afterwards. The ring they sent me has a strong incense smell, I mean, very strong. I will keep working with the item and update later.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

EternalOdyssey
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn/hellhound
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander

vamp434 wrote:I purchased a spell from them also. I have not had any real tangible results however the first night I recited the latin spell, I got chills afterwards. The ring they sent me has a strong incense smell, I mean, very strong. I will keep working with the item and update later.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
So did you see any results? I've been doing mine for about a month and don't notice a whole lot.

vamp434
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire

Nope, no results ever. I contacted them and said I did not have any results and they responded and said that I did not put enough effort in. So, wasted money.

Return to “Seller Review”