Solomons_Treasure on Bonanza

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
LadyAmalthea
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Has anyone bought from Solomons_Treasure on Bonanza? If so what was your experience like? Here is a link to their booth: http://www.bonanza.com/booths/Solomons_Treasure

I just bought a ritual that will bind Lord Pazuzu to me. Here is the ritual that I bought: http://www.bonanza.com/listings/Pazuzu- ... /285911520 I will update after I get word from them saying the ritual was done.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Ayy dios mio!! (because I don't think "Oh $h!t!" is allowed here)
Looking at the prices actually took my breath for several seconds, literally:I
The Pazuzu binding that you purchased, is it the one titled "Pazuzu’s Ancient Call Demonic BINDING Rituale of Eternal Darkness"?
Mein gott, the price:I

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

kyunkyunkyu wrote:Ayy dios mio!! (because I don't think "Oh $h!t!" is allowed here)
Looking at the prices actually took my breath for several seconds, literally:I
The Pazuzu binding that you purchased, is it the one titled "Pazuzu’s Ancient Call Demonic BINDING Rituale of Eternal Darkness"?
Mein gott, the price :I
It's OBO, meaning they accept offers. So they probably accept payments below 1k, around 4-600 bucks, is my guess. Maybe even lower.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
LadyAmalthea
neophyte
neophyte

Aprophis is right! They do accept offers. They usually get a couple hundred for each ritual. There is another seller who prices their llistings really high like this than accepts offer of a couple of hundred. I don't see the point of pricing things for a million and something dollars like they do on a couple of their listings and then accepting an offer of a few hundred. The only thing I can think of is if you happen to sort listings by highest price then their listings would be first. The Lord Pazuzu ritual I bought was priced at $666,666. i sent them an offer of 166.60 but they sent me a counter offer of 266 which I accepted.

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

LadyAmalthea wrote:Has anyone bought from Solomons_Treasure on Bonanza? If so what was your experience like? Here is a link to their booth: http://www.bonanza.com/booths/Solomons_Treasure

I just bought a ritual that will bind Lord Pazuzu to me. Here is the ritual that I bought: http://www.bonanza.com/listings/Pazuzu- ... /285911520 I will update after I get word from them saying the ritual was done.
Since 1976 when I acquired the actual bronze necklace of Pazuzu made and used in Assyria approximately created and used ca. 750 BC, and wor it around my neck for ten years, and used some of the "mnars" like sentences of his in assyrian, in one of the books by E.A. Wallis-Budge......then on just berfore Halloween and thru Halloween, a very powerful witch and magician, Holly, with whom I have been friends with since 2004, did a long ritual for me for a completeness of shared powers between Pazuzu and myself.. Pazuzu is a great protector.

IF you are interested in Assyrian Magick, then there is one anthology Egyptian Magic by E.A. Wallis-budge and also, more recently, Michael W. Ford (who is also on YouTube. Both thes gentlemen are "a real piece of work".

Also, just for fun and also wondering what would happen , about 10 years I got the plaster face of Pazuzu that was used in the film "The Exorcist", I got it directly from Linda Blair who autenticated it on the plaster back. It is quite nice, really.

Caiyros

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

Please forgive my intrusion.

E. A. Wallis Budge is notorious for faulty translations and putting a Victorian spin (i.e. prudish, racist, and Christianized) on everything. It's best to avoid his works.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote: It's OBO, meaning they accept offers. So they probably accept payments below 1k, around 4-600 bucks, is my guess. Maybe even lower.
LadyAmalthea wrote:Aprophis is right! They do accept offers. They usually get a couple hundred for each ritual. There is another seller who prices their llistings really high like this than accepts offer of a couple of hundred. I don't see the point of pricing things for a million and something dollars like they do on a couple of their listings and then accepting an offer of a few hundred. The only thing I can think of is if you happen to sort listings by highest price then their listings would be first. The Lord Pazuzu ritual I bought was priced at $666,666. i sent them an offer of 166.60 but they sent me a counter offer of 266 which I accepted.
Oooo, phew, I meant whoa I've never seen that much money except in financial statements. I was drinking some coffee when I looked at the website, and literally coughed and couldn't breath when I saw that prices. Wow...
So that's using some offering type of transactions. I'll take note of it. Thank you very much, Aprophis and LadyAmalthea:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
soul
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

LadyAmalthea wrote:Has anyone bought from Solomons_Treasure on Bonanza? If so what was your experience like? Here is a link to their booth: http://www.bonanza.com/booths/Solomons_Treasure

Any updates on this ritual , i am thinking to order some stuffs from this seller :)

LadyAmalthea
neophyte
neophyte

THOTH wrote:
LadyAmalthea wrote:Has anyone bought from Solomons_Tr9easure on Bonanza? If so what was your experience like? Here is a link to their booth: http://www.bonanza.com/booths/Solomons_Treasure

Since 1976 when I acquired the actual bronze necklace of Pazuzu made and used in Assyria approximately created and used ca. 750 BC, and wor it around my neck for ten years, and used some of the "mnars" like sentences of his in assyrian, in one of the books by E.A. Wallis-Budge......then on just berfore Halloween and thru Halloween, a very powerful witch and magician, Holly, with whom I have been friends with since 2004, did a long ritual for me for a completeness of shared powers between Pazuzu and myself.. Pazuzu is a great protector.

IF you are interested in Assyrian Magick, then there is one anthology Egyptian Magic by E.A. Wallis-budge and also, more recently, Michael W. Ford (who is also on YouTube. Both thes gentlemen are "a real piece of work".

Also, just for fun and also wondering what would happen , about 10 years I got the plaster face of Pazuzu that was used in the film "The Exorcist", I got it directly from Linda Blair who autenticated it on the plaster back. It is quite nice, really.

Caiyros

Caiyros

You have an actual Lord Pazuzu necklace from 750 BC and a plaster head from "The Exorcist" that Linda Blair gave you? I am so friggin jealous!!! You have lived the most exciting and wonderful life, Caiyros! You have met and known the most amazing people, had the most amazing experiences, and collected the most incredible and priceless treasures!! Not to mention the fact you can see and hear spirits and entities. I bet you have other wonderful psychic powers as well. Besides all that you are incredibly inntelligent and very handsome! I would sell my soul in a nanosecond to be able to live the life you have lived. I bet there is never a dull moment in your life!

As far as the movie "The Exorcist" goes I do have some criticism of it. Don't get me wrong, it is a great movie. I just don't like the way they malign Lord Pazuzu. Even though in Assyria He was considered evil, He did protect against other evil spirits. He was a protector of pregnant women and children. So He would never possess a child or try to harm them like what is shown in "The Exorcist" I don't consider Him evil at all. How could a God that protects pregnant women and children be considered evil!

Sorry didn't mean to get so off topic. I have to say Solomons_Treasure has been really quick to reply to my emails and they have done a great job answering all my questions. They said they will be sending me a ritual talisman and an invocation. This will be sent out after the ritual has been completed. I will update when I get word that the ritual was completed.

vamp434
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire

Something about listing a spell for $66,666 and taking an offer for $200 rubs me the wrong way...I asked them if people have ever paid that full price and they said they have. I am interested in a spell they offer and they are really quick to reply to my questions but not sure if I would purchase it yet. Anyone else had experience with them?

Return to “Seller Review”