Searching for an experienced teacher

Do you want to teach others something? Let them shadow you!
hongkongfuiz1234
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexandra
Zodiac:

Since I just joined this site, I would like to learn more about all things spirit keeping. I'm looking for a teacher who is experience and should have several spirits by now. Someone who knows spirit keeping inside and out, and has the time and patience to explain most of it to a beginner. Also, being a lightworker, I'm mainly looking for people attuned to light and grey arts. I will respectfully decline your offer if you practice black arts, but if you practice dark arts I may consider it as long as you also practice the lighter arts. I ask of this because I don't want any conflicting energies or opinions, and I don't want to feel uncomfortable with my teacher - because I do feel uncomfortable around dark beings, so that would affect our communication.

If this topic gets a high response, I may even pick more than one teacher! The more the merrier when it comes to knowledge.

You can find my current spirit companions in my signature. If you would like to know more about me, my introductory post is here.

Please post below if you are interested in being my teacher, and fit the qualifications above. I'm looking forward to meeting new people!

My Spirit Companions:
Western Black Dragon Class 5 Tier 3 (unbound), Human Boy Class 4, Celestial Addax Class 2, Hippocampus Class 5 Tier 3, Enochian Gabriel Angel Class 5, Unknown Class 5 Tier 3 (OTW), Nymphus Class 4, Courtwind Angel Class ?, Crusader and Horse Class ?, SPC Class ?, Christmas Full Moon Lunar Rabbit Shifter Dynamic Class, Christmas Full Moon Silver Bell Seraphim

I'm always looking for a good chat, so feel free to message me at any time <3
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Hello hongkongfuiz:)

I'd also suggest joining ParaEcho, as suggested in this thread:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 63&t=60012

May you get what you wish for:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
hongkongfuiz1234
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexandra
Zodiac:

kyunkyunkyu wrote:Hello hongkongfuiz:)

I'd also suggest joining ParaEcho, as suggested in this thread:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 63&t=60012

May you get what you wish for:)
I've already joined ParaEcho, however I'm still looking for someone that would teach me one-on-one about this stuff. I don't do well drooling over forums trying to find something for my specific situation. I've always been a very hands-on person, so hopefully I can find someone maybe even comfortable enough to Skype me. Who knows!

My Spirit Companions:
Western Black Dragon Class 5 Tier 3 (unbound), Human Boy Class 4, Celestial Addax Class 2, Hippocampus Class 5 Tier 3, Enochian Gabriel Angel Class 5, Unknown Class 5 Tier 3 (OTW), Nymphus Class 4, Courtwind Angel Class ?, Crusader and Horse Class ?, SPC Class ?, Christmas Full Moon Lunar Rabbit Shifter Dynamic Class, Christmas Full Moon Silver Bell Seraphim

I'm always looking for a good chat, so feel free to message me at any time <3

Return to “Shadow Me”