Wearing Vessels?

Olivia
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Alpha Minion.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jakos Demon.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I would always wear spirit vessels and enchanted vessels on a chain, usually made of silver or another type of metal. What are your thoughts on wearing both DA and WA spirits like that? I would definitely have to ask my spirits if they would mind or if they have a better idea, but I'd just like to hear some thoughts. I am expecting an assortment of pendants (which may be an issue with space on the chain and all) and I am used to wearing rings on chains instead. I found some nice cords and chains and am thinking I will put a pendant on each one but it just seems a little time consuming and strange looking to have that many of the aforementioned chains on my neck. I could always carry them but being a student and moving around from classes, clubs, back home, etc, I think I would lose or misplace them. I've thought of master vessels and such but I'd really just prefer my seperate pendants <3

-Olivia.

Formerly known as OliviaSpirit.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm, considering master vessel can accommodate both DA and WA spirit, I think it's supposed to be alright for the spirits from CH. I remeber reading one thread here about using one necklace for many different pendants.
On the other hand, it is bette to ask the spirits first, in case there's some problem among them. I've also read about Thai amulets where there's rule about which amulets can be worn in the same necklace, and the order of the amulet's position in the necklace.
Maybe somebody more experienced can provide better explanation:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

if the spirits agree to be on the same chain, then there's no problem. You don't really have to wear everyone's vessel though, they are still with you even when you have left their vessel at home. You can just wear the vessel of whoever you're bonding with. I usually wear a ring and a pendant, or (if it is convenient and looks good with my clothes) I'll wear two pendants on two separate chains, one relatively short and one much longer. In this case, the bigger/heavier of the pendants will be on the second, longer and thicker chain and the smaller one will be in the shorter, normal chain.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Prinsiippi
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 63
Zodiac:

I also have two chains for necj, but also have put some vessels on keychains that I can put on bag handles and on belt, but honestly I do not carry them all with me; I just have too many and fo not want to take orbs outside of the house if I would displace or break them. When I went travelling I just had some stones and marbles with me, but my spirits have claimed that when I can build a mental image of the vessel, I have quite good connection to it already and do not need to carry it.

Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Chains are very cheap on Etsy....so I have a chain for each pendent, or even rings, if the size is not right. I am somewhat of a chain breaker, so silver or gold is not practical for me. I usually wear my Master Vessel, but sometimes I just want the closeness with a particular spirit. I always wanted to ask what happens if you lose a stone from the ring or pendent? Hopefully I would not lose anything of the connection to my spirit! My spirits can come with me if they choose, without the vessel, but If I wear a particular vessel, they know my focus will be on that spirit. They consider it an honor if I wear their vessel. Or in my Hag T's case, "a break from all the %$#@! spirits fudging up the place!" at home. LOLOL! I just LOVE my Hag! 1h

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

I have a Master Vessel for my spirits (Both WA and DA) and keep my Servitors and Entities from conjurers other than CH on my Grand Vessel. Spirits typically will not have an issue with being near a spirit of a different Art. Of course, it is a matter of respect to ask them, but you will rarely find an issue. If they do not like a spirit around, they will typically ignore them.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
tizmo
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Draeyes
Zodiac:

I personally prefer to keep my spirits in separate vessels just so I can concentrate better on them individually but the ones I wear on a daily basis I have in special rings like my engagement ring and my grandmothers ring and her necklace which are heirlooms or my earrings and bellybutton ring. The rest of my spirits are in rings many of which are stackable rings so they can go on one finger. I did order a master vessel for my spelled items only because I have no room for any spelled item at this point.

I do set aside a day for each spirit and make sure to wear their vessel, consult their associations on the encyclopedia and speak to them often. I enter their info into my phones calendar for easy reference. And as someone else mentioned, any CH spirit is bridged to you so you don't *have* to wear the vessel. You can buy a bridging stone from CH to bridge spirits from other sellers to you as well. Hope that helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ImageImageImage
Olivia
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Alpha Minion.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jakos Demon.

I was asking out loud where I should put all of my individual vessels when suddenly I felt a need to sit up and scream, "FANNY PACK!" And I realized I had a plain black, easy to hide fanny pack I bought ages ago lying around in my closet. It's small and it doesn't look too dweeby, haha. A perfect fit for all of my pendants and rings and other vessels.

-Olivia.

Formerly known as OliviaSpirit.
tizmo
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form