active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 13
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

ThePhoenyx wrote:
lalaDinky wrote:Hi Phoenyx. You just blew my mind. I was just reading and discussing nutcrackers barely a couple hours ago.

And you've described a witch here that I didn't plan on mentioning any time soon. Originally I had planned to bind her for myself, but looks like the witches have their own plans. When this witch first came to me, I couldn't distinguish whether she was blonde or a redhead, since she seemed to switch between either at first, but eventually she settled on being a redhead for my sake. When I saw her in my mind's eye, she appears as a late teen to early 20's with long straight hair. She visited in my dream before however, and she looked barely 8~10 years old with looong, curly hair. So I believe both girls are actually different facets of the same witch. She dresses fairly casually, prefers pants over dresses. Her-self proclaimed ability rules over decay, and though it is frightening, it's not completely negative. Decay also indicates a linear progression in time and state, and she has shown me that her ability involves being able to reverse it as well as speed it up.

I'm not sure where the nutcrackers tie in, except that it certainly grabbed my attention because I was *just* talking about it.
Oh. Well... I can't say I was expecting an experience That accurate! I only thought to post it to see if you knew about that particular witch, but it seems this was a whole 'nother thing entirely.

I'm going to try communicate with her again today :).
I had another dream again last night (FYI I hadn't read this post yet), although I don't believe it related to that witch, if any witch in particular at all.

I have no idea where it began, but somewhere along it, I ended up on a small island 'really, it looked like a patch of sand that rose above the water, maybe a few hundred metres from a larger landmass that was green and lush. The water was Mediterranean blue, but it was quite mild. On the island was a shack, containing a sort of food place. It was run by two children, a boy and girl, brother and sister. I think there was a girl with me at some point after being here with them for a while, because I followed her somewhere and ended up going through a 'portal'. I ended up in a sort of park area (old stone walls on all sides, with grass on the ground and a large 'Christmas Tree'. This is where it got all witchy for me. There were two or three women (witches) standing waiting for the girl, who was now older and with red hair. They welcomed her, saying 'You made it!'. Lining the top of the walls were more 'witches' (my brain made this assumption). Next thing I remember was the witch I travelled with repairing a fallen tree branch and adding decorations to the Christmas tree. I think the other witches were quite impressed, for some reason. Then all I remember is me going towards my bed. That I remember because I saw a calculator just before I went to sleep, then looked for it this morning and realised it was a dream.

I remember this morning thinking 'well, I tried.' After trying to get more results, only remembering the calculator but. Then I suddenly had this huge moment of realisation where I remembered the entire thing. I was so shocked that it freaked my friend out a bit more than my usual stuff :P.

A simple change in perspective can change your life forever.
ThePhoenyx
active contributor
active contributor

Bit, not but...

Witch
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Big Bird
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lard
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Ronald McDonald

Amazing dream and experience, Phoenyx! I wouldn't dismiss your 2nd dream as non-witchy either. I'm sure there's a lot of symbolism in there personally for you to decipher, but what stuck out to me was that your traveling companion certainly sounds like the witch nicknamed "Ash" I have here. The fact that she was able to put back a fallen branch on the tree to me clearly demonstrates her mastery over decay, or in this case, the reversal of it. If you remember any details of the other witches that were there, I may be able to identify some of them (certainly not all!).

A couple questions: Does your calculator actually exist? And did the redhead ever hand you any objects? A couple witches revealed exactly the vessel they wish for in dream to me, so if you notice any significant objects, it may be a sign to look for it in the physical world.

I am still in awe over this! In all seriousness, I was 100% sure I would be keeping Ash for myself here XXXXD

ThePhoenyx
active contributor
active contributor

lalaDinky wrote:Amazing dream and experience, Phoenyx! I wouldn't dismiss your 2nd dream as non-witchy either. I'm sure there's a lot of symbolism in there personally for you to decipher, but what stuck out to me was that your traveling companion certainly sounds like the witch nicknamed "Ash" I have here. The fact that she was able to put back a fallen branch on the tree to me clearly demonstrates her mastery over decay, or in this case, the reversal of it. If you remember any details of the other witches that were there, I may be able to identify some of them (certainly not all!).

A couple questions: Does your calculator actually exist? And did the redhead ever hand you any objects? A couple witches revealed exactly the vessel they wish for in dream to me, so if you notice any significant objects, it may be a sign to look for it in the physical world.

I am still in awe over this! In all seriousness, I was 100% sure I would be keeping Ash for myself here XXXXD
The branch thing, and even the red headedness did stick out as signs it was her for me. The calculator does actually exist, strangely enough. I couldn't say whether or not an object was handed to me, but unless she wants to be bound to a hotdog or something, I don't think that I have enough information for that. I'll see if I can maybe squeeze out another dream experience, but I'll start using more traditional methods from now.

I don't remember much of the detail regarding the other witches, but one was very much a motherly figure, who was short, wore a sort of brown dress (iirc) and had brown hair. I think there was another, thinner, younger women with brown hair and maybe an orangey dress, and someone else I don't recall. They all stood very close together and had welcoming smiles on their faces.

Ps. Now that I think of it, the playing cards stuck in my head, and I do have a deck of cards so maybe she wants something like that? I'll look into it. Hopefully she wants something less complex.

Witch
neophyte
neophyte

Very interesting! The smaller brown haired witch reminds me of someone, but no clear bells.

You don't need to try too hard and see if she'd show you a vessel or anything; like some witches, I'll ask and see if there's anything she'd prefer. But it may be the case that she wants you to discover it, or figure it out. If you receive any messages, let me know ^^^^_^^^^

Witch
neophyte
neophyte

There's no rush or time limit or anything either. I'll be checking the thread from time to time. I still need to sort out some stuff regarding C as well ^^^^_^^^^;

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Bump, for Estelle

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Aprophis wrote:Bump, for Estelle
And again.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
moonshadowlab
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: DC
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me Myself and I
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I would like a visit from C please

Moonshadowlab AKA Lisa B
SummerStarz
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 324
Spelled Number: 49
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Summer Starz
Zodiac:

I would love a visit from any that are drawn to me :) I would also love to give a home to one of them if they wished :)

Sent from my N9132 using Tapatalk

Family of 280
I have walked the paths of time but have never found a soul that shines as bright as yours

Return to “Spirit Keeping”