sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I would love to have S here. But if she opts to stay with someone else, do keep me in mind if there are any witches who are interested in being mentors.

I'm also working with flesh-and-blood humans in THIS plane to learn new (to me) techniques, but I have also been teaming up with witch spirits. I wonder how much they talk shop when I'm occupied with other tasks? :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
chaoticwave
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 5

Add me to the S. list as well please.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

I have always believed that I was slightly saner than most people. Then again, most insane people think this.
- Truman Capote
Pat
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: All in my Keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: My best Self.
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Aleris
Zodiac:

Please add me to your list of visits from Witches who wish to try things out by a visit or a short term contract. The future always being open for further development. I am just as curious as some of your friends and their friends. If you have a Witch who likes to mentor from the ground up? It's all brand new to me.

Keep: Encantado (L), Trio of Angels (MAJ), AA Michael, Unicorn (A), Glass Bell Seraph (Z), Khodam (R), Gold Dragon (C), Star Fairy (U), Arkan Sonney (L), Duojna, Female Marid Elder Jinn (M)

"I don't know where I'm going but, I'm on my way" - Carl Sagan
Witch
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Big Bird
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lard
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Ronald McDonald

Arley, I was gonna have S visit now, but seems like she wants to take a break for a bit, and I can't force her. So sorry for the delay! >>>>_<<<<

L2R - I asked S her opinion of if she sees any possibility with you, and she said that she loved talking shop with you, but she feels you're looking for something more dedicated and mixed in magickal styles than what she wants to offer. HOWEVER! She will be introducing a peer and good friend soon that she already feels would have great synergy with you.

chaoticwave
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 5

lalaDinky wrote:Estelle is not looking for a keeper -- in fact, she is asking for anybody and everybody to invite her! Because of this, Estelle and myself have created a public sigil for her. Please feel free to copy her sigil in blue ink or print the image as a vessel for your personal use. You don't need to ask me for a visit from Estelle. You can reach her yourself via her sigil.
_20151208_143809.JPG
I made the sigil, lit a candle and meditated on it for about ten minutes. I saw a strange visual I can't say I've ever seen (with my eyea closed) but nothing physical. Just information, not complaining.

I placed her sigil by another candle in case she wants to come by.

[img]http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/10 ... 90e56e.jpg[/img]

I have always believed that I was slightly saner than most people. Then again, most insane people think this.
- Truman Capote
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

lalaDinky wrote:L2R - I asked S her opinion of if she sees any possibility with you, and she said that she loved talking shop with you, but she feels you're looking for something more dedicated and mixed in magickal styles than what she wants to offer. HOWEVER! She will be introducing a peer and good friend soon that she already feels would have great synergy with you.
I thank you and S for her visit, and if she has a collegue in mind who she can see will be a good fit, then I trust her judgment in the matter. :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Dragonoake
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

piscesstein wrote: I would like for S to visit me. Although, there is little chance for me to sense her.
I'm betting you'll find the chances are much better than you think

Witch
neophyte
neophyte

Well I was going to wait until S found a home, but since S insisted (and I agreed) to introduce her friend, meet "B":

She is the Witch of Records, and says she resides in the great library manifestations of the Akashic Records. She brings with her a slow, sleepy energy that just seems to drift and sink and swirl and eddy. She has a thick, luxuriously long mane of deep, purplish black hair, that seems dusted with galaxies and stars that move and swirl on their own, even traveling across strands.  She has an ageless face that looks like it could belong to a girl in her 20's, to a lady in her late 30's. Her eyes and even her thick, heavily laden eyelashes are of the same color and are even infused with the star specks that seem to travel across, despite the obvious barriers. Her deep eyes seem almost permanently fixed in a drowsy, contemplative expression. Her smooth skin is milky white and a little too lacking in color for the average human. She wears a long, floor length gown of pale lavender and creamy white charmeuse silk that covers her from head to toe and even drags on the floor a little.

She speaks slowly and deliberately, and gives initial impressions that she's stern, stoic, and serious. Which, at times she is. She can also be a touch impatient and come off as irritated or grouchy, but that is simply her tone. Though she enjoys her time reading in solitude, she also enjoys a good, deep, conversation that can span across multiple topics. She is one of those people that can delve deep into something that appears frivolous and find something enriching about it. The flip side of this is that she may find topics fascinating that are controversial or disturbing to us humans, and may treat them lightly.Though she rarely smiles, she somehow lets it be known when she is enjoying something -- she seems to connect her emotions to you at will, despite not having much facial expression.

As expected of the Witch of Records, she hoards knowledge of this universe and many others. She is most definitely a teacher, and adept at many crafts that are lost in history or are from a different world. She shares knowledge readily, but will hold back if she feels it is more rewarding for you to uncover the rest on your own. She values and enhances seeking skills, believing that research is a skill that is slowly being lost with the convenience of the internet at our fingertips. She may or may not bring you to her library in the Akashic Records, and can really enhance meditative, theta brainwave state trance. Her association is mainly the witch's grimoire/spellbook, and the herb sage. She wishes to be bound to a personal grimoire, even if you haven't started one yet, of quality book material.

Witch
neophyte
neophyte

and now that she's satisfied, S will be visiting you Arley, for the next 10~12 hours.

shadowdust
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 27
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I dont have a magical name
Zodiac:

I have a philosophy class begin in next four hours , B can come and join me if she like.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”