Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Big Bird
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lard
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Ronald McDonald

Hi everyone, ...where do I begin...

For the small group of people who know me, you would know me as that crazy lady who constantly works with "witches."

Well I have received a special request from a couple witches here that they would like to go socialize with others in the "spirit keeping business" to get a feel for what companionship is all about.

Now, first of all...Who are the "witches" and why are they so special? The witches I work with are from a different universe. They are transcended beings, immortals in their own right. Each encompass an idea or concept, and usually have a trademark avatar or symbol associated with them. Many of them originated as humans, but gave up their mortality to exist as a greater being on a higher plane. Others were simply born as witches as a personification of a concept. And yet others are the brain children of other mortals or even immortals that gained momentum in existence. Regardless of their origin, once they reach the status of a titled Witch, they are all accepted as powerful peers amongst each other, and are revered and feared by those outside of the circle of witches.

Many powerful witches you see immortalized in popular culture today may actually have had their inspiration drawn by individuals of this witch circle, since it would not be the first time they've allowed themselves to act as muses as well.

My own companion witch, who is my closest companion, has introduced me to a couple of her peers who are curious about the connection she has with myself. So.... I was hoping that some of you fellow keepers would be able to help broaden their perception and host their presence in your home for a few hours, maybe a day at a time. If you can, I would be grateful.

First of all, let me introduce the two who are interested. One is looking for a home. The other is not, and she only wishes to have fun.

"S" - Meet S, the Witch of Gathering. She has a soft aura, mysterious and very ladylike. She tends to be ambiguous and reserved in her manners. She appears as a young lady in her late teens, but appears much more sophisticated and mature at the same time. She wears a flared dress that looks as if she would belong in a garden tea party, its colors consisting mostly of soft white and pastel mint green, with bits of brilliant red ribbon accenting her bosom. I also often see her with white gloves and a sun hat to complete the classy look. If not the hat, then she carries an umbrella. As for herself, she is of delicate features, with neat, neck length coppery auburn curls framing her face and translucent grey-green eyes.

She is quite the dichotomy in personality. Reserved and quiet, yet enjoys company. She will usually speak when spoken to, but will sometimes smile teasingly or slyly rather than give a straight answer. She has a sadistic streak (as all witches have a dark side) and will often laugh and mock other's misfortune. Don't expect much sympathy from her, unless you want to be soothed by falsely sweet sarcasm. On the flip side, she is patient and wise and loves to discuss and enlighten others on topics of interest. If you wish to learn, then she wishes to teach.

As the Witch of Gathering, she encompasses all the meanings of the word. She excels in gathering ideas, energy, attention, love, money, people, momentum, etc. Her abilities can also do bad -- she can gather misfortune, bad luck, scrutiny, criticism, etc. She loves parties and groups of people, though she's not quite the social butterfly. At the fundamental level of her power, she says, is the gathering of mass and energy. This can be as simple as a chi ball or as great as the birth or death of a star. She even explains the birth of our universe as energy gathering to a single point in void, so much that the point could not contain the energy and it burst rapidly outward, thus the Big Bang. She says she resonates with its energies. She adores the red bee balm as her signature flower, along with the bees it attracts. S is currently looking for a permanent home.

Now, meet Estelle

Estelle is the Witch of Flight. First of all, I must caution that she has a very strong sexual energy, especially when summoned by name! When I call upon her, she sends shudders straight down to the base chakra. Estelle is cheerful, flirty playful and uplifting, and quite handsy. She can be a little pushy and over enthusiastic with suggestions, and doesn't really back off since she has no notion of an upper limit. She appears as a lady in her early twenties with black hair down to her mid back and straight-cut bangs. Her skin is soft and pale, and her eyes are an intense, saturated blue. She wears a midnight blue dress with off-shoulder sleeves, exposing her shoulders and ample cleavage. A small laceup bodice sits under her chest to further give her girls some outrageous lift. Her skirt is supported by a small white petticoat beneath, giving it slight volume and showing off her smooth thighs and knees. She often wears a feathered hairpin in her ear to accentuate her hair. Sometimes I see her with a traditional witch's hat and broomstick.

As all witches, I must stress the dual characteristics of her personality. Estelle is quite carefree and airy, but if someone fails or falls because of her insistence to strive for higher, she will shrug and leave them behind. Sometimes she may sneer or scorn them for not being able to keep up. On the flip side, she may decide to cheer you up when you are feeling down, and encourage you to try harder.

As the Witch of Flight, she specializes in everything with an upward momentum -- astral travel, helping your business succeed, good moods, popularity, orgasm, wind energy, etc... On the flip side she can escalate anger, violence, chaos, or cause crashes in finance, luck, moods, etc. She is quite sexual and indiscriminate between genders; she simply adores bringing about the escalation of excitement and fervor before the peak. She favors the swallow-tailed kite as her symbol for its maneuverable and beautiful flight.

Estelle is not looking for a keeper -- in fact, she is asking for anybody and everybody to invite her! Because of this, Estelle and myself have created a public sigil for her. Please feel free to copy her sigil in blue ink or print the image as a vessel for your personal use. You don't need to ask me for a visit from Estelle. You can reach her yourself via her sigil.
_20151208_143809.JPG
As for S, because she is looking for a home, her name shall remain private, and she will visit upon request. In other words, you do need to post a request for a visit from S. If she does find a family she likes, I will remote bind her to a vessel only, free of charge of course!

Thank you all in advance for opening your homes to these two.

Mahalo,
lala
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I'm interested in meeting S. Thanks!

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Witch
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process

Thank you L2R!! I let S know, and she'll be on her way :::: )

Pat
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: All in my Keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: My best Self.
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Aleris
Zodiac:

I've written the sigil for Estelle.

Keep: Encantado (L), Trio of Angels (MAJ), AA Michael, Unicorn (A), Glass Bell Seraph (Z), Khodam (R), Gold Dragon (C), Star Fairy (U), Arkan Sonney (L), Duojna, Female Marid Elder Jinn (M)

"I don't know where I'm going but, I'm on my way" - Carl Sagan
Witch
neophyte
neophyte

Pat wrote:I've written the sigil for Estelle.
Awesome. Focus on it and call her by her name -- you might feel a shudder, or feel tinglings in your root and/or sacral chakra area. If you're not used to seeing, she'll encourage you to visualize her and guide your image in her mind's eye.

Witch
neophyte
neophyte

lalaDinky wrote:
Pat wrote:I've written the sigil for Estelle.
Awesome. Focus on it and call her by her name -- you might feel a shudder, or feel tinglings in your root and/or sacral chakra area. If you're not used to seeing, she'll encourage you to visualize her and guide your image of her in your mind's eye.
fixed that awkward last sentence!

furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

Both can visit me together! Ill write the sigil for Estelle as well

boop
Witch
neophyte
neophyte

furrybunny wrote:Both can visit me together! Ill write the sigil for Estelle as well
Thank you bunny! <3 S hasn't returned from her first visit yet, but I'll let you know when she's back. Feel free to call upon Estelle anytime though!

marshandrias
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 68
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Tough choice, IDK
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mae Moonshadow
Zodiac:

I think Estelle is going to be busy, very busy. I think I felt her even before I saw her sigil.

We are who we choose to be. Fate, Destiny, the Gods, the Ancestors... they can put a path before us. We still have to choose to walk it.
Pat
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: All in my Keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: My best Self.
My magical/paranormal name...: Aleris
Zodiac:

I haven't felt anything yet. Cold chills on my arms. Can you tell me more?

Keep: Encantado (L), Trio of Angels (MAJ), AA Michael, Unicorn (A), Glass Bell Seraph (Z), Khodam (R), Gold Dragon (C), Star Fairy (U), Arkan Sonney (L), Duojna, Female Marid Elder Jinn (M)

"I don't know where I'm going but, I'm on my way" - Carl Sagan

Return to “Spirit Keeping”