Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: positive
If I could be anything, I would be...: positive
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: im not sure

hi
I got my first order from ch and I ordered 10 things
I got this medium size envelope I haven't opened yet because I am afraid I am missing stuff.there is no way they could fit all the things I got in this envelope ,I am afraid to open this cause I waited for 1 month to get it and if I am missing stuff I have to wait longer to get the rest
do all the things that come from ch that are bindings that have to do with pendant ,gemstones come in a envelope?i also bought the charging box small and the small metal cage for charging?plus I got some of the freebies like the power orb is that orb really small?
I am just afraid to open it ,all though when I touched the package I get this strong headache!like they are making contact the spirits I bought without even touching their vessles yet!
what should I do?
the next time I make an order I will ask for separate shippings so I know I will get everything
but now I have to take care of this one first

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

raven robyn wrote:hi
do all the things that come from ch that are bindings that have to do with pendant ,gemstones come in a envelope?
Yes they do and most fits in there. I only had one package that was larger, everything else always comes in envelopes.
And you will only know if you got everything if you actually open it...........

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Drake
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

Most items are shipped in an envelope, unless it's something fragile or a medium sized box.
Open it and if something is missing then write into the Help Desk through the shop and let them know. It's also possible that it was only partially shipped. You won't know either way unless you open it.

GreySkyMorning
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: can't choose!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Infernal Werewolf
My magical/paranormal name...: Skylar Hound (Sky) / Aliavo Verona (Liav)
Zodiac:

Saying you're disappointed when you haven't opened it is like saying you don't like something you've never tried.

As in, invalid until it's been opened/tried. So just open it! :lol:

:werewolf:For blue, blue skies...
{If I ever sound rude, I didn't mean to! This is a preemptive apology if anything I say sounds mean!}
Spirits: My mom; Leonardo Da Vinci; 'Uno', werewolf mate; 'Deuce', kobold; 'Trip', alan; J, sterling angel; H, werewolf; F, hellhound; A, faun; K, gold djinn; 'Shu', xinshu dragon; S, psy vamp & brother; B, nympho; & a wraith & volkh!
Servitors: 2 year old son Benji; many others
Kaliopia
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 68
Spelled Number: 280
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Kaliopia Amethyst Rayne
Zodiac:

Orders generally come in a large padded envelope, and most everything is small so your entire order should be in there. The small charging boxes are 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 inches. I bought two last christmas for my kids and they were small enough to fit in the envelope along with my entire birthday order, which was quite a bit. In my experience, most of the power orbs are about the size of a marble, though I do have a couple that are the size of a golf ball, so yeah, those are usually small but sizes can vary. Sometimes you'll get a partial order if you've ordered some things that are going to take more time. If thats the case, your notes for that order will say "partially shipped". If not, your entire order should be in there :)

Elm
neophyte
neophyte

They can fit a LOT of bindings in one medium sized envelope. Small charging boxes are, well, small, so they could easily fit in there too. I wouldn't worry too much about missing things. And if for some reason a binding was missing, just send a message via the helpdesk. The CH staff are great about getting back to you quickly and are more than happy to ship out any bindings they missed.

marshandrias
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 68
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Tough choice, IDK
My magical/paranormal name...: Mae Moonshadow
Zodiac:

Geez! Open it already!!! 1s

Seriously, unless you put "okay to partial ship" everything should be in there. You can also check your order history and it will say everything that got shipped in your package along.

Blessings,
M.

And if you don't mind telling us, what did you get?

We are who we choose to be. Fate, Destiny, the Gods, the Ancestors... they can put a path before us. We still have to choose to walk it.
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

LOL

Open the package for crying out loud! This is kind of funny, yes it's amazing but they can fit everything in that envelope. Don't worry 2hp

Unless they partially shipped it, everything should be there. If you're missing something they will take care of it promptly.

OPEN THE PACKAGE!!!

LilinMira28
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 45
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA/BA
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: The Dark Arts Vixen, Muralasa Majere
Zodiac:

They can fit quite a bit in their packages. Almost all of my packages from CH have been in envelopes except for one that came in a box that was a few large charging boxes for my Dark Arts. As for partially shipped packages they would tell you on your order status on the shop if something was partially shipped. Like I'm still waiting for one thing in my recent order along with 3 other orders that are still in the processed status that I just recently paced orders on. But you'll never know what you got in unless you open it and tally off what you got. I keep a list of everything I ordered via a checklist on my cellphone and mark it off the list when I know I've recieved the items listed. I keep records of every spirit, entity and spell I receive anymore for my records just in case.

White Arts: 1 Dark Arts: 14 Black Arts: 1
Spirits In The Keep:
  1. Sanguine Vampire (3 Males) (Soulmate family: 1 male, 1 child female, 1 female nanny)
    Cordovan Dragon (1 Male)
    Black Dragon (1 Female)
    Hellhound (1 Male)
    Chimera (1 Male)
    Marid Djinn (2 Males)
    Manga Dragon (1 Female)

Living Entities In The Keep:
  1. Sanguine Vampire (2 Males)
    King Hellhound (1 Male and pups)

Spirits On Their Way:
  1. NONE

Living Entities On Their Way:
  1. NONE
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I have had a few instances where an item was shipped under separate cover, but it's generally been something like a medium-to-large charging box, my cauldron, a softball-sized ceramic Halloween binding bowl... some things are just too bulky to stick in the padded envelope without risking some damage to either the big item or the other things in the envelope.

But if it's a small charging box, that should fit into the envelope without much trouble.

So open the envelope and let us know if everything's there.

Oh, also, go onto the shop, click on "My Account", and look for the tab that says "order history". That should tell you if the order is complete, or is partially shipped.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”