Tricksters

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Tricksters are more complex than causing mayhem. I wouldn't really pay 2 cents for the opinion of that lady from Dead Files, she thinks and supposes.. it's entertainment but whenever I've watched it or any of these haunting shows I always laugh as I have a better idea of what they are dealing with than they do. And then part of me is mildly interested to know what they would pick up on when investigating my home.

I have worked with trickster gods, spirits, entities, 'demons' and the like since I was very young. They are extremely varied in manifestation and the one consistency I would attribute to them more than 'disturbance' is cunning. The Magician of tarot is the Trickster, for instance.. what do we see when we look at the Magician? Someone with an ace up his sleeve (or several), someone expert in illusionism, who has every tool of nature at his disposal and can bestow wisdom or confusion, but always in a manner of empowerment whether personal or projected.
Worst case scenario he will trick you out of everything you hold dear, best case is just a flip of the switch where you will find yourself ascending to new heights of self mastery. The Trickster is many things.. he is chaos (creative/destructive), enlightenment, the elements, the gatekeeper, the hero and the madman.. He is all things at any given time or as necessary or as desired, a shape and paradigm shifter without restriction to will.

Tricksters need to be taken on a case by case basis, therefore.. and my belief is that while some tricksters may be volatile, and most are mischievous, none are directly harmful. The beauty is it's how we personally react to them that decides whether there will be harm or good fortune. It's humanity's weakness that is played upon.. this is not a threat but a calling to be strong.

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

I relate a little with the term " Trickster" . I had mind manipulation for 2 years and i know the feeling to be tricked , to be forced to think something or a word that kept repeating over and over . The only think i do to protect myself is to rely on my reason .

I know that if i'm not careful i could be led to craziness and now i feel side effect like when i try to put a shield on , i don't sense my energy go through my veins (sometimes i don't sense my heart beating) and i guess that's because something is messing with it , to prevent me for trying to protect myself.

Right now i wait for my power angel to arrive as fast as possible because all of these years i've put up with it . But ever since i started to fight back , it kind of torment me more (in mind manipulation) .

Cult
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

Nienna wrote:I relate a little with the term " Trickster" . I had mind manipulation for 2 years and i know the feeling to be tricked , to be forced to think something or a word that kept repeating over and over . The only think i do to protect myself is to rely on my reason .
The great trickster is the one who tricks you by relying on your reason.

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor

Cult wrote:
Nienna wrote:I relate a little with the term " Trickster" . I had mind manipulation for 2 years and i know the feeling to be tricked , to be forced to think something or a word that kept repeating over and over . The only think i do to protect myself is to rely on my reason .
The great trickster is the one who tricks you by relying on your reason.
In this case it's scary :O
I think that it may be the case for some who have schizophrenia which sometimes is not related to the deficiency of the brain but influences on spiritual part .
For me these trickster made me believe things related on my spiritual journey . At the time i was a beginner so i had expectations of this or that .

What helped me was my reason and doubt . The doubt can lead you to craziness for believing what they say but at the same time can help you to distinguish what can be false from truth .

Marilee
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Don't forget the trickster in Native American cultures.

http://www.users.miamioh.edu/johnso58/2 ... kster.html
http://www.britannica.com/art/trickster-tale

Actually, you will find tales of tricksters in almost all cultures. It doesn't surprise me that alien legends include these figures.

The trickster reminds us to be vigilant and discerning.

surest
neophyte
neophyte

Noctifera wrote:Tricksters are more complex than causing mayhem. I wouldn't really pay 2 cents for the opinion of that lady from Dead Files, she thinks and supposes.. it's entertainment but whenever I've watched it or any of these haunting shows I always laugh as I have a better idea of what they are dealing with than they do. And then part of me is mildly interested to know what they would pick up on when investigating my home.

I have worked with trickster gods, spirits, entities, 'demons' and the like since I was very young. They are extremely varied in manifestation and the one consistency I would attribute to them more than 'disturbance' is cunning. The Magician of tarot is the Trickster, for instance.. what do we see when we look at the Magician? Someone with an ace up his sleeve (or several), someone expert in illusionism, who has every tool of nature at his disposal and can bestow wisdom or confusion, but always in a manner of empowerment whether personal or projected.
Worst case scenario he will trick you out of everything you hold dear, best case is just a flip of the switch where you will find yourself ascending to new heights of self mastery. The Trickster is many things.. he is chaos (creative/destructive), enlightenment, the elements, the gatekeeper, the hero and the madman.. He is all things at any given time or as necessary or as desired, a shape and paradigm shifter without restriction to will.

Tricksters need to be taken on a case by case basis, therefore.. and my belief is that while some tricksters may be volatile, and most are mischievous, none are directly harmful. The beauty is it's how we personally react to them that decides whether there will be harm or good fortune. It's humanity's weakness that is played upon.. this is not a threat but a calling to be strong.
Oh wonderful explanation, can you also extend hand on the meaning of : predatory skill as in intense, medium and light, good hunter of any prey and someone/spirits been referred as a predator.All are usually associated with vampires.l once run a thread but l think there may be more to what l learned.Thanks.

Esoteric scientist

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

I know that if i'm not careful i could be led to craziness and now i feel side effect like when i try to put a shield on , i don't sense my energy go through my veins (sometimes i don't sense my heart beating) and i guess that's because something is messing with it , to prevent me for trying to protect myself.

Right now i wait for my power angel to arrive as fast as possible because all of these years i've put up with it . But ever since i started to fight back , it kind of torment me more (in mind manipulation) .
Make sure you are also working with a doctor, to rule out anything medical going on... because if you're dealing with a trickster that wants to amuse itself by making you feel bad, it'll be only too happy to exploit anything medical that's going on. If any medical issues exist, getting treatment for them will seal off that avenue of access to your thought patterns.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Nienna
active contributor
active contributor

Likes2Read wrote:

Make sure you are also working with a doctor, to rule out anything medical going on... because if you're dealing with a trickster that wants to amuse itself by making you feel bad, it'll be only too happy to exploit anything medical that's going on. If any medical issues exist, getting treatment for them will seal off that avenue of access to your thought patterns.
Don't worry , i have medical care because they think i've got schizophrenia (which is clearly not the case at all because i have my own proof)

Return to “General Questions”