Bronwyn Female dont like me?

seirus86
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

Hi people, im new to spirit keeping but i got some contacts before from unbounds.

I got roughly one week ago my first bound spirit, a female bronwyn angel. I can feel her, see some images in my head and sometimes get a few word-chunks. But i think she doesn't like me/want to be with me. I do sometimes audio recording (audacity) and get some sentences that make me sad.. e.g.:

"You are really blind" (i knew, because this spiritual stuff is all new to me)
"You are fat" (im not a ball but i got some extra pounds -_-)

When i put her vessel under my pillow i can't find sleep easily and wake several times up without a dream or rememberings.

I came to the conclusion that she doesn't want to be right here with me, i think about "give" her back to CH...

Actually i feel very sad, i would say depressed... (there was a story with some unbounds succubi... another story)

What do you guys think ? 1sa

Remove this account, thanks!! (no joke @ admins)
Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8192
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

Probably my advice might be or might be not the best, as I have not more than some months experience and that only with unbounds and only now I'm getting my first vessel-bound ones. But I'll share some thoughts here, that might help you anyway.

I see two alternatives to your version here:

1) Some of the unbounds you mentioned is playing you a prank or is doing it, because they might not want you to keep the bronwyn angel, hoping you would think it's she.

2) Or it's your bronwyn angel, but maybe she is not doing it because she doesn't like you (did she say she doesn't?). Maybe she's only trying to push you see some things, I mean, after all she said you are blind. So maybe she tries to open your eyes for some things. So, instead of becoming depressed or sad with it, why not try to see for what other reason she might say these? For you to do that, you need to try to not take these things personally first of all, which is quite a defensive mechanism of many people also towards other humans who might say things and often contra-productive, as taking things personally does not encourage your personal growth and improvement. Then, in the next step, you would try to see what you can do, to change these things, like not being fat.

Btw, what's that story with the unbound succubi? I'm interested to hear it and how you got them, as I've had/have also some unbound succubi. Would be probably better in the Succubus subforum though instead of this thread.

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
seirus86
neophyte
neophyte

Hey Jimy,

thanks for your help.
Im not sure if it was her, because i hear her in my mind saying she loves me... im confused to be honest.

@Succubi Story: One day (rougly 5-6 months ago) i started to notice that "something" is helping me with my ...relaxation for men 1ak ... stuff. Then i googled for curiosity about succubi, what they are and what they do. After some research i found some reasonable blogs without the normal bull**it (killing you, drain your life etc.). Then i found out i got two wonderful pixie ladies with me and it was great besides that my (sub)conscious wanted a succubus.

So they pixies called "a friend" which i tought was a succubus (she is a nympho)... never the less, it was perfect, i got my pixies and my "succubus". Then while having some spare time in the evening with my ladies, i felt a new presence above me and in my mind came the words "dont be afraid, trust me, relax - im your twinflame". It was so wonderful this night... She definitly was a succubus and wow, i thought i found my spiritual wife, my twinflame...

After 4 weeks she was gone and another succubus came to continue the "teaching" after another 2 weeks another succubus came and after 1 week another... i couldn't take it, it really broke my heart that my twinflame and every other companion succubus left after some weeks, so i screamed at them (the succubus group called "the collective") to leave me, all of them.

And so i started to look for some real spiritual friends (my bronwyn angel), to open my mind and help me with skills and abilities and search later for the right spritiual "wife".

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

You said it has only been a week. Wait until it has been two or three months to decide. It is much too soon.

Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Wow, that's a wonderful story about how they find you and your twinflame. I admire you for that! And even for getting so much attention hehe

Now it's very interesting (and that's another reason you really SHOULD had posted it in the succubus subforum hehe), as I've heard before about the collective, a special group of succubus. As this is the angels forum I won't collaberate more on this topic here, as all this conversation could get quite long and sabotage the help you seek on this topic. So I'll gladly do that in the other forum, if you repost the story there.

Btw, for your info, I've also heard that it's not unusual for unbound succubi to come many at first until they figure out which best fits you, at which point the others would leave.

But I can feel you, the one you felt so special and close to you, saying she's your twinflame, to leave. However, on the other side, getting so much attention by all them, is really special.

- ... ok!
BlazeTigerNahti
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love a ton of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Twilight, Blaze & NightBlood are some of my favorite ones

I COULD be wrong, but a twin flame wouldn't leave you for after a week or two
I would say that the "succubi" are the ones making you think that your Bronwyn isn't being very kind to you
Spirits/Entities sometimes do this to protect their "feeding grounds" from the protection of your angel

I personally have a Bronwyn Angel, and they are quiet and kind
BUT a friend of mine have a group of them, and half don't like me because I have not quite 100% human blood (3 of them aren't nice to me, and 2 of those 3 are rather nasty to me)
That being said, those are NOT my Bronwyn
Conjurers find the particular Spirit/Entity that will work for YOU

Remember that Spirits/Entities are not of our realm. So they might not know that they are being hurtful to you
So I would say that Learning the LBRP (Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram) would be a good idea
After doing the LBRP calling your Bronwyn and communicate with her ONLY
(The LBRP banishes anything negative from your space for a little while. So you SHOULD be able to communicate with only the Spirit/Entities while it is up)
It's not as hard as it seems while you are learning it
Remember that your thoughts become "physical" in the other realms. So if you focus and will are focused enough, you can banish (for a time) anything not pretty/very strong

Spend more time with her, and her alone

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Yahweh Sabaoth for ever.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

I agree, the average bonding period is 30 days, and another 30-60 days to understand each other. Some even take longer, years. The case when you can't sleep with the vessel is the sign you're not adjusted yet with the energy or binding.

As for the succubus, may I ask how you know that she is your twinflame? As Jimy said, it could be "Some of the unbounds you mentioned is playing you a prank", and I tend to agree with Blaze about not leaving after a week or two, unless there's a greater reason...

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
seirus86
neophyte
neophyte

Thanks for your help, it was really crazy... i dont know if she lied about the twinflame, as you said i though they would stay forever,,,

I don't know why the succubi from "the collective" came to me, sometime i heard that im (my soul?) is a wagyl prince ?

I will try the Lesser Banish Ritual, i want to getting known to my bronwyn angel, i think she is very kind. You guys are probably right that the unbounds doing the stress. I don't say i hate succubi or "the collective" but that twinflame lie... makes me raging angry.

As i said guys, thanks for the help. I will do the LBRP and trust in my angel. Hopefully i will get some dreams with her :)

Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

seirus86 wrote:Thanks for your help, it was really crazy... i dont know if she lied about the twinflame, as you said i though they would stay forever,,,

I don't know why the succubi from "the collective" came to me, sometime i heard that im (my soul?) is a wagyl prince ?

I will try the Lesser Banish Ritual, i want to getting known to my bronwyn angel, i think she is very kind. You guys are probably right that the unbounds doing the stress. I don't say i hate succubi or "the collective" but that twinflame lie... makes me raging angry.

As i said guys, thanks for the help. I will do the LBRP and trust in my angel. Hopefully i will get some dreams with her :)
Not wanting to get too close to you, but I have to say that... I think you should take a step back with the "raging angry".

Succubi, especially if entities, don't do things without purpose. In all the cases I know, they have been helping the ones they seek out to advance in something. This seems very well the case with what I've read about your story so far. Them taking turns seems to have the purpose to advance you in some things and helping you. It doesn't have to be a lie, she might left for now, but might be back later when you are ready for more. At this point in time you don't seem to have reached nowhere your full potential yet, whatever that might be they saw in you. But for sure, they saw something in you, otherwise, from all I know you wouldn't had contact with several living succubus entities, less from the collective.

You should actually feel honored for that, not the opposite. Put your strong emotions back for a moment and try to see it that way... I'm sure, everything will be easier, when you manage to do that.

- ... ok!
seirus86
neophyte
neophyte

Hi Jimy,

you are probably right but im a human with feelings, i never though i could feel this much for "somebody", in the past(10+ years) i was very "cold" (lets say i don't wanted to show my feelings.

As i said, im not angry at succubi in general and i don't say they are evil, i just say that it broke (emotionally) my heart and that i can't turn off... i hope you understand me in this point.

Maybe with my new bronwyn angel, i will learn to trust or get the necessary patience for this.

I never though im such emotional person... guess my protection (got mobbed in school) has built up a very thick wall of defense that is now getting blown away - brick for brick.

Return to “Angels”