Headaches

wyntrej
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Oh, thank you kyunkyunkyu! I will definitely look into astral parasites and chakra balancing!! Blessed be!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8192
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

kyunkyunkyu wrote: For "something evil" that keeps returning, it can also be astral parasite. I've read somewhere in this forum that this parasite can keep returning, even with a lot of protection spirits:I
This would interest me too, how do you get rid of something like an astral parasite that keeps returning?

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Jimy wrote:This would interest me too, how do you get rid of something like an astral parasite that keeps returning?
Arrr I can't find the thread that I read before:I
Although I found the following, also about Akelta, Adelphia, Kelis, and Blaze having that kind of service:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 9&p=599918
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 549c80c951
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 3&start=20

There should be more, but I forget the keywords for search function:I

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
wyntrej
new here
new here

I also found this for astral parasite removal last night!!

https://www.alchemicalmage.com/techniqu ... emoval.htm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cult
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

Jimy wrote:
kyunkyunkyu wrote: For "something evil" that keeps returning, it can also be astral parasite. I've read somewhere in this forum that this parasite can keep returning, even with a lot of protection spirits:I
This would interest me too, how do you get rid of something like an astral parasite that keeps returning?
Set up your protections and do some cleansing and banishing.

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

kyunkyunkyu wrote:Hello:)
You may also want to work the other chakra as well, because focusing on one can make the system unbalanced.
For "something evil" that keeps returning, it can also be astral parasite. I've read somewhere in this forum that this parasite can keep returning, even with a lot of protection spirits:I
"Parasite" , maybe that's what I have . The impression that thoughts are emphasized and you don't mean to think so and it keeps returning .

Mkat22
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Yesterday I had a horrible headache but it wasn't like a regular headache if that makes sense. I couldn't concentrate at work.

I got my angel spirit yesterday after I arrived home from work, felt better by day's end. Today, no headaches whatsoever and I feel like I got a full nights sleep, even though I 100% did not, I had my vessel under my pillow in my hand, kept waking up to find it still in my hand.

I am feeling amazing today. Bright eyed, etc. etc. So weird I gotta tell ya. I never feel like this ever....especially at work! Boy I hope this lasts.....;)

DrakeKnight
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: All Powerful
My magical/paranormal name...: Azareth
Zodiac:

wyntrej wrote:Throughout the day I get strange headaches, like pressure close to my third eye that wraps around my head to the base of my skull on the back of my neck.
I ge tthese exact same headaches. Even went as far as getting an MRI, nothing was ever found. Headaches have been happenning since I was a kid. They get worse when I'm angry, unless I keep my emotions completely submerged it feels like head is going to Explode.
they really started getting more frequent (and enhanced by emotions) after I got a trauma blocage that keeps me from causing voluntary harms to humans.

Never was able to get past it either. No idea if the two are related.

Do headaches pills help you, at least in the short term?

Pepper
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Purple Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragonfly Petal

I started experiencing extremely bad headaches, shaking, vomiting, fever/sweating and dizziness not long after getting a dark arts spirit. It worsened when I wore her vessel but was tolerable when I tucked her vessel away. I asked her to please ease back on her energy, which definitely helped; but even now when she dishes out an intense serving of energy the headaches return and no amount of painkillers can help. I guess it's just something I'll have to get used to ... others have told me that I will adjust to it over time (it's been six months).

But - I would definitely recommend that you go to your doctor and get a comprehensive check-up to make sure you are in full health - get bloods, everything done. I did that just to rule out anything else, and it gave me peace of mind.

I would recommend - if you don't have one already - a spelled vessel to protect you from unbounds. Lots of sellers offer them, and they really do work. I also have a little sphere in the room where I keep all my spirits' vessels that does the same. And when you meditate, always make sure you protect yourself (visually cover yourself in a bright white light that filters up through your body from your toes).

"When we are no longer able to change a situation ... we are challenged to change ourselves" - Viktor Frankl

NB: I have 'a lot' of spelled items and 'a lot' of spirits and entities, but the control panel settings won't let me enter a non-numerical value
DrakeKnight
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: All Powerful
My magical/paranormal name...: Azareth
Zodiac:

Oddly enough, bright lights weaken me. Especially sunlight.

Return to “Paranormal Energy”