Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 80
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Wood Elf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Adam Sandler
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lacuna
Zodiac:

Ever since my athame arrived this morning I've had a headache, which slowly goes away when I put some distance between myself and it. It's a C5T3, first item I've gotten in that tier.
Jump through the mirror, leave fear behind.
Gypsy
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Changes daily
If I could be anything, I would be...: fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a secret ;)

Just curious, have your headaches gotten any better? Hopefully so :)
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I would get the doctor to check it out to, but I will tell you this. When I was younger and very spiritually open I used to get horrible head aches and (I know how I look at a light then blink and a bright color is still there when u blink) that used to happen except the bright color never went away. The headaches were horrible and I'd even throw up (this was most of my child hood I had horrible stomach issues too) and it was always in the morning. Nothing helped. Not eating breakfast. No pills. Nothing so I'd always be sent home from school. I went to 4 different doctors and they took blood, recommended things that didn't work. Bc they couldn't find the problem. They'd all say I was perfectly healthy. So I just began to pray about it xD haha it worked. I asked god what ever was goin on could he make the symptoms go away. Now that I'm older I realized it was bc I was open spiritually. Going to a school full of negative energies takes a toll on you. That and I had just began to rly experience astral and all the weirdness.

6 years later I only get head aches if darker energies r around (like my vamp sometimes if he's trying to get my attention) I don't get evil entities anymore thanks to my Courtwind Angels and Dragons. But if it is spiritual I say try grounding and cleansing and then maybe close you third eye half way. I only fully open mine when it comes to spirit communication. I like being in control of my spiritual progress. If y'all ur chakras are just constantly open and being used it could take a toll on you.

Ask your guardian angels to help with your third eye.

Hope this helped. But always seek medical help first : )! Xoxo
D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
LadyWo1f
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: A shapeshifter, duh
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

boink .______.
Insanity is the gift that mankind calls a curse.

Less weeds, more blooms, make a change in the world or your not gonna like yourself- From My Waif Fairy

HOW THE FLART DID I GET HERE?!?!

*gotta go fast ladywo1f gotta go fast*

Return to “Paranormal Energy”