Headaches

wyntrej
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Throughout the day I get strange headaches, like pressure close to my third eye that wraps around my head to the base of my skull on the back of my neck. This only started happening when I started becoming more spiritually aware. If I surround myself with positive energies it kind of goes away. But it eventually comes back. I'm worried that something evil is following me. I think I see it in my mind, and it doesn't look good. But I'm hoping it's just my imagination. I've tried calling my guardians, but it always comes back. I don't want it there anymore. No matter how much I tell it that it's not welcome, it always returns. I'm not sure what to do anymore. I need help.

Blessed be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Could it be a prelude to an impending illness? I get this when I am about to get really sick.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
wyntrej
new here
new here

Geez, I hope not! I've been worried about that though! This has been going on for quite some time now. I've been meaning to go to the doctor because I'm worried there's something wrong, but it never ends up happening. I will definitely go get checked out ASAP though.

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I would definitely get it checked out. Rule out any physical illnesses before you look into paranormal reasons.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
wyntrej
new here
new here

Thank you so much for your input!!

Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8192
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

I agree with Huffette, you need to make sure first it's not just illness.

However, you sound relatively sure and I suppose you might have reasons for that, that there might be something. So it might be, you get attacked by something. I know relatively little about the matter, but obviously from what I've read and a little from my own experience, when trying to activate the 3rd eye or becoming more spiritually aware or generally involved with these things, something unwelcomed could find the way to you.

I can totally feel with you, as I've experienced myself such happening and I know how unwelcomed and worrying it is and how of a hard time it can create and sometimes it's not even possible to just simply ignore it, so that it goes away by ignoring it. So if there's something, then it's important to stay strong and keep fighting it. Don't give ground to it.

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
wyntrej
new here
new here

I will keep that in mind! Thank you Jimy!

Hekhare
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Spiritual Mediumship
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Im just me No magickal name required
Zodiac:

Or it could be an energy headache I get the same thing, one of my spirit friends I got recently does that to me and also Christmas Day attunement from CH , wow that was a blast, my headache sits in the background when I excerpt my will when I'm annoyed about something that needs fixing , that's a new thing. Just another angle to look at [emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ive Had Many Spirits Companions
They Come And Go 8*8
wyntrej
new here
new here

Hakhare, I think that's exactly what it is!!

A few minutes ago, I was looking online and the word Djinn kept popping up out of the blue. I looked it up, and I found a webpage that explained pretty much everything!!! It says that Djinn can cause physical harm, appear as shadow people, etc. they are also very stubborn I guess, and when you get them to go away they come back which makes sense because that's what kept happening! I have begun making amends and getting to know him. Things are going well! I'm already feeling a lot better, and I think he is too!! I've never purchased a spirit vessel before. I've always wanted one though. Here is the link that I found!

http://www.djinnuniverse.com/faqs-about-the-djinn

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Hello:)
You may also want to work the other chakra as well, because focusing on one can make the system unbalanced.
For "something evil" that keeps returning, it can also be astral parasite. I've read somewhere in this forum that this parasite can keep returning, even with a lot of protection spirits:I

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Paranormal Energy”