Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Can wearing a family heirloom attract or attach an energy from the deceased owner please?
I know all things are possible but how common is it please?

We all have our good and not so good sides to us.

When my father passed on some years ago my mother gave me his wedding ring to wear which I have done for all this time.

My father's character was serious, honest, straightforward and hardworking....he grew up wearing no shoes to school and did well in life considering his beginnings.

But, he also had a character that could make people walk on eggshells from time to time, mellowing in his later years but it effected us all when I was a boy. A very bad temper (no violence I hasten to add) and a sense of gloom in the atmosphere of the home....to the point of not wanting to invite friends around!

So, my question is: Can any of these darker aspects effect me by wearing his wedding ring?
I know my personality will not and has not changed but I mean in the sense of bringing negative thoughts and luck to me and my judgments?
He was always telling me not to take chances in life is one example, suggesting that I am not smart enough to make a success of any endeavour....play it safe!!!
Could his energy, if in the ring, be bringing his views to reality in a "I told you so" situation?
My upbringing experience has definitely made me more of a risk taker in life as I have this subconscious desire to prove my father wrong lol.....which I am sure some others can identify with!

There have been no disasters I must add (recently :)) But I haven't moved on as I had planned to....hopefully 2016 will be a breakthrough year for me:)))

BTW....I took the ring off 2 nights ago!

PS....I am not saying that the ring thing is a fact in my life....it just inspired me to ask the question and perhaps read of the experiences and anecdotes of others here.

Have a great day all.

I used to know things
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

It is certainly possible. It is also possible to cleanse the ring of any negative energy or elements, including family line/hereditary curses.

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Sikrua wrote:It is certainly possible. It is also possible to cleanse the ring of any negative energy or elements, including family line/hereditary curses.
Thank you Sikrua....
I will look into that being done remotely.

I used to know things
Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8192
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

If you believe it will do specific things, you might attract them yourself and not the ring.

I read recently an article here, that actually has a lot of info about the energies in such items and what they are or are not... this should give you a lot of insight: http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 77&t=14274 - on first look it might look like there's none such info, but the relevant info is "hidden" inside the paragraphs, where it explains these.

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Jimy wrote:If you believe it will do specific things, you might attract them yourself and not the ring.

I read recently an article here, that actually has a lot of info about the energies in such items and what they are or are not... this should give you a lot of insight: http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 77&t=14274 - on first look it might look like there's none such info, but the relevant info is "hidden" inside the paragraphs, where it explains these.
Thanks for the link Jimy.
Hope you get that antique phone for yourself 1ak

I used to know things
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

While the ring can indeed be cleansed of any negativity and curses, it will not usually make the ring any less of a focus if a spirit is attached to it. (And by attached, I mean fond of it, has good memories etc...)
If you are uncomfortable with your fathers spirit being around, simply ask him to mellow out, let him know that he is making you uncomfortable. In most cases, that should be enough.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

darklordmidnight wrote:While the ring can indeed be cleansed of any negativity and curses, it will not usually make the ring any less of a focus if a spirit is attached to it. (And by attached, I mean fond of it, has good memories etc...)
If you are uncomfortable with your fathers spirit being around, simply ask him to mellow out, let him know that he is making you uncomfortable. In most cases, that should be enough.
Thanks DLM.....I wouldn't say that he is making me feel uncomfortable...in fact I am sure he has mellowed to the man he used to be since passing over.
We all have regrets in life and I know he will have his....things could have been different etc....but we are what we are.

I was only thinking that maybe a part of his negative side might be lingering in the ring....I have no evidence of that at all.....it was just a thought that occured to me....more than once.
A friend of mine who is from eastern Europe said that they would not wear something like that for the very reason that any neg energy may effect the living.

I used to know things
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

Honestly, unless you have experienced any negativity from the ring itself, I would say you are fine.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

darklordmidnight wrote:Honestly, unless you have experienced any negativity from the ring itself, I would say you are fine.
Thank you DLM.....I think you are right....nothing to worry about.

I used to know things

Return to “Human”