darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Hello:)
If you don't mind, can you tell me which race of angel is your spouse?
Because I find this very interesting:) There are many who believe angels are gender-less, and I thought that only houri angels are the one that can be that intimate with human, even marry them, but this is from Islamic teaching. But if your spouse is from others like archangel etc, that'd be really really changing my perspective:D

Anyway, about the duty, in my opinion, you may want to ask your spouse whether there is a specific ritual or so on that you must do:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8192
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

kyunkyunkyu wrote:Hello:)
Because I find this very interesting:) There are many who believe angels are gender-less, and I thought that only houri angels are the one that can be that intimate with human, even marry them, but this is from Islamic teaching. But if your spouse is from others like archangel etc, that'd be really really changing my perspective:D

Anyway, about the duty, in my opinion, you may want to ask your spouse whether there is a specific ritual or so on that you must do:)
Actually, in the bible is written, that angels would even be able (or did so) to procreate with humans and that humans carried their childs on earth.

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eldrazi
My magical/paranormal name...: Kuya Pilo

Sikrua wrote:I married my Ifrit Djinn. He is a 30,000+ year old spirit. I am working on a ceremony, but we already have an agreement. Time and dimensional travel being possible, I can visit him in the astral, and he can visit me. I have agreed NOT to marry any other astral spirit, but I can marry here in 'reality' with his permission, and I can have lovers in the astral, like Incubi and My Gregori Watcher. We are learning from one another, and he is protecting me, teaching me, loving me, and I am a part of his Ifrit Clan now. 1lo
Does your Ifrit look exactly like what I described in my Power Glyph Reading?

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Jimy wrote: Actually, in the bible is written, that angels would even be able (or did so) to procreate with humans and that humans carried their childs on earth.
Ay, you're right, the nephilim one. Forgot about that:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Cult
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

kyunkyunkyu wrote:
Jimy wrote: Actually, in the bible is written, that angels would even be able (or did so) to procreate with humans and that humans carried their childs on earth.
Those angels fell because of that.

Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 8192
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

Cult wrote:
kyunkyunkyu wrote:
Those angels fell because of that.
Well yes, but do you know which ones they are, if not some of the conjured ones too? Most likely I would say then, if they have relations.

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

My Angelic spouse is the AA Michael and he is also my Guardian Angel.

I have read somewhere, too, that the Angels do not have a gender, and that they can change between appearing in female or male form. When I think of some of the Archangels, I have seen one of them (though I for the life of me cannot remember whom) has been portrayed both as a male and female, although not in the one and same picture, mind you. Someone has suggested that Angels take on a gendered form (and wings) so that it makes it easier for us humans to recognize them. And there may just be some truth to that.

And thank you for the suggestion. I will ask him if there is any duty(ies) and/or rituals(s) that I am to perform. :)
Jimy wrote:

Actually, in the bible is written, that angels would even be able (or did so) to procreate with humans and that humans carried their childs on earth.
Some of the Angels (although there aren't that much record of present-day Angel spouses) may want to marry humans to do that even today, though I am not sure if it would be possible for a human today to carry forth a Nephilim offspring. That is just me though. Although I recall people talking about the Earth being a bit dense (energetically speaking), making it impossible for other races to procreate with humans.

Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Engel wrote: Some of the Angels (although there aren't that much record of present-day Angel spouses) may want to marry humans to do that even today, though I am not sure if it would be possible for a human today to carry forth a Nephilim offspring. That is just me though. Although I recall people talking about the Earth being a bit dense (energetically speaking), making it impossible for other races to procreate with humans.
I have had a physical hybrid Grey alien child by a non-physical means called Mergence. I was physically pregnant, and lactating. So, while I am physically a virgin/maiden, I have a child. The child is energetically from two levels, our own denser reality, and the next one up, which is finer, lighter. I imagine that I can have a child with ANY species capable of such an act. Unfortunately, my energy fields were VERY unstable. I was so new to those levels...the equivalent of an 8 year old being pregnant. They took my child from me early, and his 3d body miscarried. He had a second higher energy state body, which lived, and exists in a higher dimension now. The first Grey to be born of a natural process in millenia! A HEALED Grey! Not born of cloning or genetic engineering at all. A miracle.

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
chaoticwave
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 5

Sikrua wrote: I have had a physical hybrid Grey alien child by a non-physical means called Mergence. I was physically pregnant, and lactating. So, while I am physically a virgin/maiden, I have a child. The child is energetically from two levels, our own denser reality, and the next one up, which is finer, lighter. I imagine that I can have a child with ANY species capable of such an act. Unfortunately, my energy fields were VERY unstable. I was so new to those levels...the equivalent of an 8 year old being pregnant. They took my child from me early, and his 3d body miscarried. He had a second higher energy state body, which lived, and exists in a higher dimension now. The first Grey to be born of a natural process in millenia! A HEALED Grey! Not born of cloning or genetic engineering at all. A miracle.
I saw an interview with a woman who had a similar experience. Her child was born with a dual soul. Half grey, half human. Suzy Hansen is her name IIRC.

I have always believed that I was slightly saner than most people. Then again, most insane people think this.
- Truman Capote
Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

Nienna wrote:Thank you for replying me , the truth is I'm was educated as a christian and in short angel were here to protect humans . And I was confused because when i read the forum or when i saw vessels on stores it concerned fallen angels . So i thought that "the life" of an angel was all into duty and no romantic love .
But now that I write my answer i thought of another question : Is it pure romantic love ? Or love like humans ?
I may sound too curious and I will understand if you don't want to answer ( I'm sorry in advance )

And congratulation about your union , it's romantic :)
Well, I will admit that I have had little Christian education, but from what I have been taught or read in the Bible, I can see where you are coming from. The Angels are generally viewed as the messengers of God. Expect for the part in the Old Testament where they mentioned the part about the Sons of God and daughters of Men, and saw that the daughters of Men were beautiful and took them as wives. I do not think any other parts in the Bible mentions anything similar.

With all the information available on the Internet and on different spiritual forums, one certainly learns a lot of things that one didn't know previously. Like that there exists millions of (races of) Angels. Who would have guessed that? I certainly wouldn't have.

And as for your question, I would say both of them. Of course, it would probably depend on the Angel's feelings for a human. That is, if the relationship is purely sexual or if they desire a more serious relationship with a human. Though I have 'heard' that Angels have a much higher vibration than humans and love us unconditionally. Still, I suppose they could have romantic (, long-term) relationships with humans, and yes, even propose to them.

Return to “Angels”