Angel Spouse

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Engel wrote: My Angelic spouse is the AA Michael and he is also my Guardian Angel.
Ooo:0
That's changing my perspective:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Engel wrote: My Angelic spouse is the AA Michael and he is also my Guardian Angel.
THE Michael ?! I'm kind of jealous , you're so lucky ! I'm kind of fascinated by him , I don't have words to describe the feelings .
You're SO lucky ( I'm acting like a fan girl right now haha ) :D .

Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

chaoticwave wrote:
Sikrua wrote: I have had a physical hybrid Grey alien child by a non-physical means called Mergence. I was physically pregnant, and lactating. So, while I am physically a virgin/maiden, I have a child. The child is energetically from two levels, our own denser reality, and the next one up, which is finer, lighter. I imagine that I can have a child with ANY species capable of such an act. Unfortunately, my energy fields were VERY unstable. I was so new to those levels...the equivalent of an 8 year old being pregnant. They took my child from me early, and his 3d body miscarried. He had a second higher energy state body, which lived, and exists in a higher dimension now. The first Grey to be born of a natural process in millenia! A HEALED Grey! Not born of cloning or genetic engineering at all. A miracle.
I saw an interview with a woman who had a similar experience. Her child was born with a dual soul. Half grey, half human. Suzy Hansen is her name IIRC.
I cannot say that it did not happen, since it has been a while since I had Lawrence, and I am sure that the Greys have worked hard on the problem, and humankind is evolving and more capable, but I was RAPED. The Arcturians had a project to assist the Greys to survive as a race, and I said NO, but they still used me. I am 1/4 Arcturian soul-wise. To my knowledge, there have been no more miracle children for the Greys. My son refuses to procreate because of what was done to me. *sad* Now that they know it is possible and have a record of the Template (my son's), they would have surely tried again and again. Most of it is done without the woman's permission. Due to the quirk's of higher genetics, only males would be born from the union of a human and a higher energy male. (read The Ancient Secrets Of The Flower Of Life, Vol 1&2), so they would still need females. To my knowledge I am still the only functional female Grey in existence. (by definition, I suppose I could be called a Grey, since the definition of a species is a group of individuals capable of interbreeding to produce fertile offspring. and my son is fertile)

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Having the favor of an Immortal is an honor as many mortals have born the children of Immortals in the history of the Earth. If you are a believer in the polytheistic legends then you know mortal women have bore the children of gods and even goddesses have bore the children of mortal men and returned the children to Earth for rearing.

That said, I always caution people when they invest emotionally or romantically with Immortals or spirits because the gift of life on Earth is such a precious & fleeting gift you should not overlook the kind of mortal relationship you could have with someone else on Earth.

Immortals do not measure time nor relationships the same as mortals. What you view as a marriage is a flash in the pan of the Universe to an Immortal. Whatever deal you may have struck between you it is vital you remember your place in this existence and not forsake the path that led you to being a mortal on Earth. Those who have been romanced by Immortals often find a path of heartbreak unless you go into the situation with open eyes, and remembrance that your life is temporary while their life is permanent.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
AA Reu'ven
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human Egyptian
If I could be anything, I would be...: Never thought of.
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Adailiel Alaina Reu'ven

It is with great relief I found another who had the courage to post the fact she is married to an Angel. I have searched for years for someone else who has experienced what I did, six and a half years ago.
A little back ground of what occurred whereby I married a Translated (transfigured, immortal, Angel) man who has a physical (flesh and bone) body that can be touched by a mortal, but cannot be seen unless he wills it. He is NOT an Incubus or any type of Succubus.
While visiting a dear friends home, we were discussing someone that we both knew, 4 years previously, in the spirit realm that we helped through a very difficult mission. My friend had brought up his name in reference to another discussion. About five minutes before we took a break to attend to some personal needs, he appeared standing about 6 feet from my friend. At the break, she went to the kitchen and I was on my way to the restroom. Out of the blue, he suddenly spoke, shocking me to a complete stand still: "Would you like to marry me?" My heart suddenly leapt in joy which completely confused me. I was both frightened and happy. It took several seconds to recover enough to answer the insistent call of nature. While enthroned, I though of the question and what the consequences would be. Returning to the front room, I requested some time to pray and think of his proposal. He agreed. He went home with me, standing guard (in the immortal form) to ensure I was not harmed or bothered by any others be they human or otherwise. After much contemplation and prayer, I accepted his proposal. We were married in a temple with witnesses and it is recorded. Although he is extremely careful to never ask what I am uncomfortable with, our marriage was consummated and I, periodically, pay my duty to him. He has appeared several times, on the mortal plane. He has taught me a lot about scriptures and things of the spirit world. He stands guard at all times protecting me from even other mortals. That is a God send.
Hope that answers the original posters question. Hoping there are others who will be comforted. Perhaps others will contribute what they have experienced. Again thank you so much for posting it.
Adailiel Alaina Reu'ven is my actual married name with the above Angel.

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

AA Reu'ven wrote:It is with great relief I found another who had the courage to post the fact she is married to an Angel. I have searched for years for someone else who has experienced what I did, six and a half years ago.
A little back ground of what occurred whereby I married a Translated (transfigured, immortal, Angel) man who has a physical (flesh and bone) body that can be touched by a mortal, but cannot be seen unless he wills it. He is NOT an Incubus or any type of Succubus.
While visiting a dear friends home, we were discussing someone that we both knew, 4 years previously, in the spirit realm that we helped through a very difficult mission. My friend had brought up his name in reference to another discussion. About five minutes before we took a break to attend to some personal needs, he appeared standing about 6 feet from my friend. At the break, she went to the kitchen and I was on my way to the restroom. Out of the blue, he suddenly spoke, shocking me to a complete stand still: "Would you like to marry me?" My heart suddenly leapt in joy which completely confused me. I was both frightened and happy. It took several seconds to recover enough to answer the insistent call of nature. While enthroned, I though of the question and what the consequences would be. Returning to the front room, I requested some time to pray and think of his proposal. He agreed. He went home with me, standing guard (in the immortal form) to ensure I was not harmed or bothered by any others be they human or otherwise. After much contemplation and prayer, I accepted his proposal. We were married in a temple with witnesses and it is recorded. Although he is extremely careful to never ask what I am uncomfortable with, our marriage was consummated and I, periodically, pay my duty to him. He has appeared several times, on the mortal plane. He has taught me a lot about scriptures and things of the spirit world. He stands guard at all times protecting me from even other mortals. That is a God send.
Hope that answers the original posters question. Hoping there are others who will be comforted. Perhaps others will contribute what they have experienced. Again thank you so much for posting it.
Hello to you , when your husband appear it's like, you're alone somewhere and then you turn your head and he appear physically ?
I mean is it often that angels beings turns into physical form in our realm and can walk among us ?

AA Reu'ven
new here
new here

Hello Nienna,

"When your husband appears it's like, you're alone somewhere and then you turn your head and he appear physically ? "

Not quite. Yes, I am alone, however, he will manifest (appear)in front of me. He insures I will view him even if he has to blow streams of light to attract my attention. Yes, he is quite physically present at those times.

"I mean is it often that angels beings turns into physical form in our realm and can walk among us ?"

As far as I am aware, yes, they can literally walk among us as any mortal on our realm. We are able to see and interact with them. However, unless they choose to inform us of what they actually are, we would not know. He explained there are many who have appeared on the mortal realm and no one recognized who or what they were.

Hope that answered your questions. I did the best I knew how.

Alaina

AA Reu'ven
new here
new here

Are there any others who are married to an angel and are allowed to see them (even periodically)? Mine is a warrior. His armor is very bright silver to white when he is wearing it. A couple of times he came in simple, brown colored, robes that hung down to his ankles. When he is in the robes, he does not look nearly as powerful as he does in armor. Anyone else have similar occurrences? Thank you for any information shared.

Alaina

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

AA Reu'ven wrote:It is with great relief I found another who had the courage to post the fact she is married to an Angel. I have searched for years for someone else who has experienced what I did, six and a half years ago.
What a beautiful story! I am so happy for you that you can see angels so clearly. I saw only one in my all life, when I was 15. I have never seen him again. He manifested as real as a human can be. That happening scared me a lot. But he came in total peace.

Return to “Angels”