acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

I was not too entirely sure where to post this , so I hope you will forgive me if I have posted this in the wrong section, or please feel free to move it if it does belongs in another section. Although I am married to an immortal Angel, I do not think it would classify as being a God-spouse (though some do). I will admit that I am not too knowledgeable on this field. I thought that I would make a thread where any or all Angel spouses in here, if anyone was interested in coming together to discuss experiences or any knowledge on being an Angel spouse. Like i.e. does those married to an immortal Angel have any duties to perform like Godspouses do?

Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8192
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

I only know about 2-3 people that have been married to a succubus (since there's what I started with from before learning about all the other spirit keeping stuff), one with a ceremony, another not. Never heard specially about someone who has done so with another type, especially an angel.

Since you're asking generally about experiences, mind if I ask you, how were your marriage performed? It really interests me.

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Yes, it is quite different than being married to a Succubus, I would assume. And I do not know many that are or have been married to an Angel. Actually, I think I can count them all on one hand, but it would be interesting to meet and talk with other Angel spouse about experiences and such.

Our wedding ceremony wasn't quite a traditional one that like we humans are used to with Church weddings, with a priest and all. But I know that our ceremony was a grand one with Angels gathered to witness the ceremony. I remember the area filled with an overwhelming golden light, possibly being the light surrounding the Angels.

----------------

And I also wanted to say that no one needs to share things that they may deem private or sensitive, and I completely understand if there are certain things that you and/or your Angel spouse do not wish to be share or be known. So I don't wish any to feel forced into sharing anything that they do not wish to talk about or share. I forgot to mention it at the end of my first post, and unfortunately it was too late to edit it when I thought about adding this.

polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: lemming
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hi. I'm not married to angels but i am curious if your union is only actually valid in the astral. It is your astral body that is supposed to perform any spousal responsibilities, isn't it?

A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
Protected by: Volkh, Einherjar, Fylgia, Draugr.
Immortals: Zeus, Aphrodite, Anubis, Nephtys.
Living astral entities: Astral Angel, Norse vampire elder, Falwer-niamstrum.
TheTruthIsTheWay11
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 31
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I'm also curious. How did this happen? I've never heard about marrying an Angel or Succubus or anything from another dimension, but it sounds really cool. As a side note, congrats on your marriage and love for each other! :)

I stepped into your world
I kicked you in the mind
And I'm the only witness to
The nature of my crime
Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

I may sound stupid but i didn't know that angel could really marry . I mean , i saw somewhere that angel can love someone ( like romantic love) but i didn't really believe it.Most of the time they protect humans . I'm kind of confuse ...

Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

I married my Ifrit Djinn. He is a 30,000+ year old spirit. I am working on a ceremony, but we already have an agreement. Time and dimensional travel being possible, I can visit him in the astral, and he can visit me. I have agreed NOT to marry any other astral spirit, but I can marry here in 'reality' with his permission, and I can have lovers in the astral, like Incubi and My Gregori Watcher. We are learning from one another, and he is protecting me, teaching me, loving me, and I am a part of his Ifrit Clan now. 1lo

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Nienna wrote:I may sound stupid but i didn't know that angel could really marry . I mean , i saw somewhere that angel can love someone ( like romantic love) but i didn't really believe it.Most of the time they protect humans . I'm kind of confuse ...
It is okay, I do not think that it is stupid at all. I was not aware that Angels could or even had a wish or a desire to take a human for a spouse, before my spouse one day came to me and told me that he wanted me to be his wife. And I accepted.

Yes, I think they have a few threads in this section where they talk about relationship (romantic or sexual) between humans and Angels. So that was actually the first time that I was made aware of that such relationships had taken place between them and us. It was very interesting reads, really.

But people are free to believe what they will, I am by no means trying to force anything down anybody's throat. Everyone have their own faiths and beliefs.
TheTruthIsTheWay11 wrote:I'm also curious. How did this happen? I've never heard about marrying an Angel or Succubus or anything from another dimension, but it sounds really cool. As a side note, congrats on your marriage and love for each other! :)
Thank you! Well, I have explained above about how this came to happen, and it was some time after this that the official union took place in the astral. It was beautiful.
polyana005 wrote:Hi. I'm not married to angels but i am curious if your union is only actually valid in the astral. It is your astral body that is supposed to perform any spousal responsibilities, isn't it?
We have not been married that long, so there is a lot that is still new to me that I have not actually learned about yet. On the question if our union is only considered valid in the astral, I get a "no" from my Prince. So I would assume that it is considered valid by the Unseen in all realms (meaning Earthen, spiritual and astral). Of course, legally, I would not be considered married, since my partner is not physical.

As for my astral body being the one performing spousal responsibilities. It could very well be, though my spouse seems to deny this fact. So this would mean that any or all spousal responsibilities are performed here in the physical realm.

Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Sikrua wrote:I married my Ifrit Djinn. He is a 30,000+ year old spirit. I am working on a ceremony, but we already have an agreement. Time and dimensional travel being possible, I can visit him in the astral, and he can visit me. I have agreed NOT to marry any other astral spirit, but I can marry here in 'reality' with his permission, and I can have lovers in the astral, like Incubi and My Gregori Watcher. We are learning from one another, and he is protecting me, teaching me, loving me, and I am a part of his Ifrit Clan now. 1lo
Congratulations on the union between you and your Ifrit Djinn! It is great to have an existing agreement in place, so that one knows one's rights as well as the do's and don'ts. You seem to have a great and happy relationship, and I wish you both much happiness! P.S. Time and dimensional travel sounds quite exciting.

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Thank you for replying me , the truth is I'm was educated as a christian and in short angel were here to protect humans . And I was confused because when i read the forum or when i saw vessels on stores it concerned fallen angels . So i thought that "the life" of an angel was all into duty and no romantic love .
But now that I write my answer i thought of another question : Is it pure romantic love ? Or love like humans ?
I may sound too curious and I will understand if you don't want to answer ( I'm sorry in advance )

And congratulation about your union , it's romantic :)

Return to “Angels”