You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 65
Your favorite spirit to work with: Browyn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: ThreeWing
Zodiac:

I'm pretty sure the Adel Djinn in my keep did something for me before he even got here. Tonight a package that was supposed to be here at 5:30-6:00pm today mysteriously got to the house at 9pm. He's laughing so I think he got the mail person to deliver my package whether they wanted to or not. It was fascinating to suddenly get an email ping stating exactly where it was! I was certain the mail person stole it...

Being that I live in a moderately populated area, it is not normal to obtain packages after 6pm(unless it is back at the post office in a box). Even my folks were wondering where I was going, but the djinn implored me to come outside and "grab the bag please!"

Spirit family are wonderful. I cannot state how often they have helped me, pulled my situation out of a fire I did not commit(or got into by being too passive), or just poked at my fickle family members to stop being crappy and start being supportive.

Over the years I have learned things:
Trust and you will be trusted(in turn watch for those who are not in it for your best interests)
Know that you are NOT just some cog in a corporate wheel.
Love freely as long as you desire, and know that your love is returned ten fold!
And lastly, to know when a situation can be changed, and when it is something you must endure.
Angellove
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

After setting down the house rules with my new djinn, he settled down nicely. For a time he(as most my spirit family did) wanted to be a hotshot, as well as a good compatriot.

One thing we discussed(because my rules are pretty "annoying" according to my spirit fam.) is changing the rule that states no harm to direct family members or household pets. I have a member that is verbally abusive, and when I was much younger, I treated that person as they treated me(quite cruel and coldly). Being much wiser(older?), I now distance myself from them or just end conversations for the day with them.

This has made my spirits more creative. For instance:
No harm to family member does not mean they can't place an idea to change a thought. Or bring about natural karma more instantaneously. Or even shocking them with revelations of direct lines to the future if they follow through with an action.

The person that is normally disrespectful changed drastically at the start of February, and started talking like an adult. They apologized when they did something and stopped themselves before berating someone over a simple task or just seeing another person eating!

I have noticed my brother talks with me more often, and is more expressive. He wants to have a sibling relationship and not just a general tolerance of me being around(really awkward).

My mother tells the relative more openly what she thinks about situations and how they treat others. This has made her less on standby and more direct.

My father is not as aggressive over food, he also has started cleaning rather then making the "women" of the house deal with his messes.

This Djinn is a wonderful addition to our home, and has opened many otherwise closed doors of communication between family members.

Trust and you will be trusted(in turn watch for those who are not in it for your best interests)
Love freely as long as you desire, and know that your love is returned ten fold!
And lastly, to know when a situation can be changed, and when it is something you must endure.
Janka
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampires, dragons
My magical/paranormal name...: Janka Tethys

Wow, great experiences! Thanks for sharing. 2hp

I recently got an adel djinn, I'm totally new to djinn so any advise would be appreciated.

dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

A family djinn, nice

ImageImage
Angellove
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Janka wrote:Wow, great experiences! Thanks for sharing. 2hp

I recently got an adel djinn, I'm totally new to djinn so any advise would be appreciated.
I would strongly advise rules. Write them down, and have any beings coming to your home obey or else. When it comes to djinn you must have a set rigid rule. They like a mentally consistent master(mistress) so be that. It doesn't mean you can never emote, but it does mean not using them as a toy...

I would also suggest taking a full month to get to know each djinn on a one on one basis. No flitting about during the introduction phase! That is like trying to talk to a friend that can't put their darn phone down for five minutes...

Angellove
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

dragynraken wrote:A family djinn, nice
Yes, I figured since I keep several one to speak to my whole household can be of great use.

Janka
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampires, dragons
My magical/paranormal name...: Janka Tethys

Angellove wrote:
Janka wrote:Wow, great experiences! Thanks for sharing. 2hp

I would strongly advise rules. Write them down, and have any beings coming to your home obey or else. When it comes to djinn you must have a set rigid rule. They like a mentally consistent master(mistress) so be that. It doesn't mean you can never emote, but it does mean not using them as a toy...

I would also suggest taking a full month to get to know each djinn on a one on one basis. No flitting about during the introduction phase! That is like trying to talk to a friend that can't put their darn phone down for five minutes...
Got it, thanks for the advise Angellove!

LostAngels
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella
Zodiac:

My Adel Djinn has been sent out today from here. I can't wait! :)

Return to “Djinn Races”