Manifesting a succubus into physical? ... she says YES!!

Hekhare
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Spiritual Mediumship
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Im just me No magickal name required
Zodiac:

I have a Demon that manifests through my partner on his permission And Mine Only and to say the sex and passion are amazing , I got up to the loo one night sleepy headed then back to bed lol sleep was not for happening till he had what he wanted. He's very very persuasive , he's a little jealous so there can be only him (spirit) and my partner, my other spirits have been told as not to cause a drama, my partners voice didn't change but his energy goes much heavier and has an edge to him , it works for us [emoji48]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive Had Many Spirits Companions
They Come And Go 8*8
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

darklordmidnight wrote:You are talking massive amounts of energy to get consistent full manifestations. This is an area I am keenly interested in. (Though my chosen results are a tiny bit different). Needless to say, while I firmly feel it is possible, it may be harder than some are ready for.
What I'm working on, is realizing to actually see them manifest, not just feel them...would likely be very startling, or scare the heck out of most folks. We are very visual based. If we see something, we really tend to place hard facts into our minds regarding creation. With touch, a lot is left to our own imaginations.

I firmly feel it's possible as well.

What I'm doing, is trying to mentally prepare myself. When spending intimate time, I try to visualize seeing them when I open my eyes, to mentally prepare. I'll open my eyes expecting to see something. If I do, hopefully I'll be prepared mentally for what I see.

I also, try to have no expectations on what I could possible see, but to keep my mind open and welcome any sort of visual manifestation they could possibly do. I have no idea if this exercise will work though.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

seirus86 wrote: I think its applicable in this context, energy is a general term. It hasn't to be eletrical like we used to... how much voltage you would get from a giant rock (mount everest size) that moves with a speed of 1 km/h ? Its about relation and there are other forms of energy (mass, heat, radiation, gravity, eletricity, magnetism) and there is a lot more about this. Did you read about quarks and quantums ? Just an another amazing keyword "quantum entanglement"... just because humanity doesn't know or can't explain it - it doesn't mean it's not existing.

:)

ps. Did i mentioned i like science ? 1bd 1mg 1tu
Hooo another quantum scientist or quantum engineer?:)

Anyway, that's exactly my point: the model of E=mc2 is made for calculable energy. Let's use your list of the forms of energy, which are mass, heat, radiation, gravity, eletricity, and magnetism, all are detectable and calculable. So which one is related to the energy of the spirits/entities? Unless someone has successfully detected, and calculated, the energy emitted by them, then I will still doubt that the model is feasible for this context. The same goes for aura, magick, psi-ball, and others.

As for the Mt Everest case, say the weight is around 160 trillion kg. With the velocity of 1 km/h = 0.28 m/s, the kinetic energy would be around 6.27 terajoule, which is around 10% of the energy released by Hiroshima's atomic bomb.
To convert the energy into electricity, we'll need more info about what the conversion process is, how efficient it is, etc. Then to translate this electricity to voltage, we'll need the resistance of the material.
But let's say the electricity generated has total efficiency of 98%, and it travels through air with the resistance around 20 petaohm per meter. Then the power generated per hour is 1.57 gigawatt, and the voltage is only 4.27 yoctovolt.
Very small actually, unless the case is like lightning when the air breaks down into plasma channels, that's a different calculation, or you place other materials to conduct the electricity:)

Not sure about the connection between quantum with this topic, can you elaborate more?:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 8192
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

Ahem... I don't think anything of science is applying in this case... if there were a scientific term for that, it would be probably "Psy Energy" ;)

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
seirus86
neophyte
neophyte

@Jimy: Math is universal 1wa

@ kyunkyunkyu: got headaches right after reading your "formula's" 1bt

As said, its probably a form of energie we can't detect or calculate like dark energy or dark matter.

To quantums: the entanglement, the science doesn't know how it works, if you manipulate one of the quantum entangled pair the other will adept - no matter how far the distance is. That's my key point.

Remove this account, thanks!! (no joke @ admins)
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Jimy wrote:Ahem... I don't think anything of science is applying in this case... if there were a scientific term for that, it would be probably "Psy Energy" ;)
I would say, not yet:)
I hope that science will keep developing and along the way reach the metaphysical:D
And if there are keepers who know or keep spirits/entities who are also scientist in their realms, I'm hoping they may ask the law of "physics" in their respective realm as well:)
seirus86 wrote:@ kyunkyunkyu: got headaches right after reading your "formula's" 1bt

As said, its probably a form of energie we can't detect or calculate like dark energy or dark matter.

To quantums: the entanglement, the science doesn't know how it works, if you manipulate one of the quantum entangled pair the other will adept - no matter how far the distance is. That's my key point.
Ay, sorry about that. It's not exactly formulae, just calculations from classic physics. I could put the formulae and make it easier to read, but don't know how to post it in this forum:I

For dark matter and dark energy, there are possibilities that they're actually not exist and just emerged due to wrong models and theories. Some even try to develop different models that would erase the anomaly of dark matter and dark energy, such as modified gravity (Moffat, 2011).

Yes, I heard about the entanglement, first from Schrodinger (1935), and read some papers about it before. It is quite popular in information engineering, like for superdense coding etc. But I don't understand the correlation between manifesting the spirit/entity with E=mc2 through the quantum entanglement:I

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
seirus86
neophyte
neophyte

They don't correlate, its just another hint that the humanity has very (very.....) little knowledge. Maybe in hundreds of years (if we don't kill eachother or the planet 1td ) - we could be smart enough to understand.

And some years later we could transform into entities of pure energy (like in stargate the antica.. oh yea im science fiction fan btw 1s ) 1d

Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

kyunkyunkyu wrote:
Jimy wrote:Ahem... I don't think anything of science is applying in this case... if there were a scientific term for that, it would be probably "Psy Energy" ;)
I would say, not yet:)
I hope that science will keep developing and along the way reach the metaphysical:D
I can't wait THAAAAT long!!! :D

And honestly, I don't believe that physical laws apply anywhere else than only the physical world.

I also have the feeling, if it is possible, it is going to be easier than diving deep into science... looking this direction just feels to me like the wrong way or even no way at all for such results.

If my succubus said, I can do it, then maybe it might be that I have the answer already and just don't know it or that I'll find it along the way... who knows! But you can bet, if this happens one day, I'll be updating it here ;)

- ... ok!
seirus86
neophyte
neophyte

As some of the young folk would say, picture or it didn't happened :P

Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

seirus86 wrote:As some of the young folk would say, picture or it didn't happened :P
That's the last thing I would think that moment... and even if, I would simply not take her on photo, less publish it, if she manifested in such a way. Some things are best kept in the hidden for the eyes of the world that doesn't understand these.

Besides, even if I could take her one day on photo... there still would be the ones who would believe it and those who would call it fake. So...

- ... ok!

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”