Manifesting a succubus into physical? ... she says YES!!

Hekhare
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Spiritual Mediumship
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Im just me No magickal name required
Zodiac:

I know my partner had said that he can hear and have conversations with my Demon but my Demon said quite clearly that he is only a vessel and he is for me. I've yet to have an in depth conversation as he is a horned dog lol, I know he wants me to do blood offerings like I do for Goddess Hecate which is not a problem but he will need to speak to me, but I am seriously thinking about a further third eye opening with removed by moderator

Yes when I was a member of the spiritualist church when I stayed up north in Aberdeen, this medium who took a class one day a week, well she was broad aberdonian and the spirit that came through was southern English with an extended neck and I alway remember how beautiful the meditation was knowing it was coming from the other side, that time my mam materialised From gold in my mind, a very special time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive Had Many Spirits Companions
They Come And Go 8*8
Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

That is amazing <<Removed by Mod>>!!!!!!
Can you describe a little bit more of how you experience it please (not the private stuff 2wk )
What I mean is....when you are voluntarily possessed do you still have your self-awareness of what is going on around you?
Do you and the possessing spirit both feel the same things while he/she is inside you?
What if the spirit does something that makes you feel uncomfortable/you wouldn't personally choose to do in your own life? Do you have a say in that in real time?
Sorry for so many questions but it's such an interesting subject!!!

I used to know things
Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

REMOVED - DO NOT RETRY wrote:
Anteros wrote:That is amazing <<Removed by Mod>>!!!!!!
Can you describe a little bit more of how you experience it please (not the private stuff 2wk )
What I mean is....when you are voluntarily possessed do you still have your self-awareness of what is going on around you?
Do you and the possessing spirit both feel the same things while he/she is inside you?
What if the spirit does something that makes you feel uncomfortable/you wouldn't personally choose to do in your own life? Do you have a say in that in real time?
Sorry for so many questions but it's such an interesting subject!!!
As I don't want to derail this thread too much, I'll link you over to a thread I created a while back about my experiences with hosting. ^-^ I've been planning to write more on it recently. It actually details many feelings in it, and answers most of your questions. :D

It's located here.

I will answer one question that isn't in that link, though. As far as self-awareness goes, about 98% of the time I am fairly aware of what's going on. I've only had black outs a couple of times during hosting, and it was back when I was a teen trying to do it for the first time.
Thanks very much for the link <<Removed by Mod>>....and for the answer.
I will have a look at the other thread in a moment.

I used to know things
Hekhare
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Spiritual Mediumship
My magical/paranormal name...: Im just me No magickal name required
Zodiac:

Thanks REMOVED - DO NOT RETRY for that

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ive Had Many Spirits Companions
They Come And Go 8*8
Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 8192
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

Here is someone's story of a succubus in some way manifesting/possessing (or maybe just influencing) someone's wife, to be more like her in a physical body and even saying it's her with her name, even though his wife didn't knew his succubus's name and even his wife saying she's a spirit:
http://spiritwifejazmine.com/2014/03/15 ... role-play/

And here is another one, where his succubus and his wife would do the same thing in turns:
http://spiritwifejazmine.com/2014/02/19 ... ed-by-her/

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Jimy wrote:Here is someone's story of a succubus in some way manifesting/possessing (or maybe just influencing) someone's wife, to be more like her in a physical body and even saying it's her with her name, even though his wife didn't knew his succubus's name and even his wife saying she's a spirit:
Did the wife unit know about this Succubus at all? This really is a fascinating thread, and Lu, your experiences are amazing. Thank you for sharing.

Possession takes a lot of trust, I think, but as long as everyone involved agrees on it, why not. Makes me want to get a girlfriend. I wouldn't know how to ask though. "Babe, would you mind if my succubus possesses you so we can have some great spirit sex?"

I don't think that's a first date type of question to ask a woman. Maybe on a second date...:)

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Ryce
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune

marquest wrote:
Jimy wrote:Here is someone's story of a succubus in some way manifesting/possessing (or maybe just influencing) someone's wife, to be more like her in a physical body and even saying it's her with her name, even though his wife didn't knew his succubus's name and even his wife saying she's a spirit:
Did the wife unit know about this Succubus at all? This really is a fascinating thread, and Lu, your experiences are amazing. Thank you for sharing.

Possession takes a lot of trust, I think, but as long as everyone involved agrees on it, why not. Makes me want to get a girlfriend. I wouldn't know how to ask though. "Babe, would you mind if my succubus possesses you so we can have some great spirit sex?"

I don't think that's a first date type of question to ask a woman. Maybe on a second date...:)
LOL I think that it is def. something that should be talked about in a blunt, straightforward manner using language that is easy to understand. No fancy fluff so expectations are clear. Its just like talking about any other sort of kink with your partner. Just be honest about it, make sure they know what it is and understand it, and having a 'safe word' for if it gets a bit too weird for them is absolutely great! Because, you know, 'possession isnt for everybody' :P Also bring in the succubus in on the convo... and just make sure all parties are aware of EVERYTHING. So just be straightforward and gauge reactions >.>' Basically be 'adult' about it.

Getting back on track!

As for spirits manifesting in the physical it would be hard to accomplish. Not impossible, but hard, and it has been done before by many famous psychics and channels in the past (regardless of the validity of SOME I think that there were a few who were legit). There are a couple books that pop into mind concerning this, maybe because Ive recently been rereading them... But the book Transcendental Magic by Eliphas Levi is a great book to look into. I have the English translated version of it by A.E. Waite, and I know some really dislike Waite's annotations and commentary, but I feel, despite the sometimes harsh language, it adds character to the writings overall. It's always nice to get some perspective, as long as you do take that perspective with a grain of salt/know where and who it's coming from.

ANYWAYS Levi, in the book, explains, among many other things, the concept of Astral Light (I believe that is what he called it. Im not going to fetch the book to double check atm). With this Astral Light one could prepare a room and basically create an environment conductive to spirit manifestations. There are stories of connecting with invocation, filling the body with astral light as a precursor to inviting the spirit in, etc. Its a very interesting concept to mull about. You might also like that the book is basically split into two pieces 'theory and practice'. First part is theory and then the second part of the book goes over the subjects again with a more practice minded approach. Rituals are a little vague, but you can easily fill in the gaps if you are comfortable with ritual creation. However, that is the main sort of criticism you'd hear about the book.

Cunningham's Book of Spirit Communication talks about spirits manifesting in 'Ectoplasm' (and many other forms of spirit manifestation). It is more stories in that book, but it has some useful information between his accounts. Which, is really, fun. It is more 'basic' information, but its good to have a physical (or digital) copy for reference later. Its amazing what one overlooks with time. It is fun to go back and reread books to see what you've might have missed on the first couple reads. Experience often times flavors information, giving it a new meaning and taste upon another read. New connections are made, etc.

Lev's book is more dry and crammed with information and tid-bits than Cunningham's, but both are very interesting reads.

It seems some of the keys to spirit manifestation is not only the right mindset, but also the right environment which is also part of what these books talk about.

"Living in the Ruins of a Palace within my Dreams" - Lorde

In Your Blood- Vampire, Elf, Dwarf
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Very interesting that we can get ghosts that fully manifest visually, looking so real it can hardly be believed, and the Ubis that can manifest to touch so realistically that you can get an orgasm from it. If Ghosts can manifest visually, Ubi ought to be able to. I wonder if the problem is doing both at the same time?

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

Both types of manifestations take a lot of energy to do, and as Ryce mentioned, environment plays a part in it as well. Keep your space clean, not just spiritually, but physically. Also helps to set up a permanent circle with the goal to raise energy. Basically, prepare your space, make certain the entity or spirit has a powerful source of energy, and then attempt it. Just do not be disappointed if it does not work the first few times.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
BlazeTigerNahti
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love a ton of them
My magical/paranormal name...: Twilight, Blaze & NightBlood are some of my favorite ones

If you figure out how please let us know!
I don't know about you guys but hanging with my crew in the physical would ROCK!

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Yahweh Sabaoth for ever.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”