Manifesting a succubus into physical? ... she says YES!!

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

darklordmidnight wrote:You are talking massive amounts of energy to get consistent full manifestations. This is an area I am keenly interested in. (Though my chosen results are a tiny bit different). Needless to say, while I firmly feel it is possible, it may be harder than some are ready for.
Hmm.. What were those chosen results like? Anything interesting happen?

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

I have wondered if Kundalini awakening has any effect on experiences with Ubis - making the interaction perhaps easier, more vivid and perhaps related to helping physical manifestations?

Does anyone have any such experiences with Kundalini?

laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

On this subject, I found this:
https://www.summoningsuccubus.com/how-t ... s-incubus/
Easy process to see a sexual spirit:

Before you start working on how to see a succubus, it is highly important that you first learn how to summon one and create first contact. Once you have done so, you can use the following simple process.

1 sit in a private room where you feel comfortable and will not be disturbed
2 close your eyes, and clear your mind with the previous succusummon methods
3visualize for ten minutes the way you think your succubus will look like when you open your eyes
4 once you finish, let the image go, and clear your mind
5 Say to yourself "When I open my eyes I will see you my succubus / incubus love"
6 Repeat this affirmation until you feel a sense of presence
7 when you feel comfortable hastily open your eyes without focusing anywhere
many students report being able to get a glimpse of their sexual spirit when they open their eyes. The more they practice the better the image gets, and more real...

after practicing for a length of at least one to two months, you should be able to create enough of a neural ability to understand how your succubus looks like, thus adjusting your unconscious ability to accept, and see your succubus / incubus.

Balder
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any that could fly
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Balder
Zodiac:

Hello, - Sorry if my english is bad :) - i'm new here and i don't have my spirits yet, i did my first order 2 days ago.. so i guess this is important beacuse my insight of a no-keeper at the moment. I have had these encounters before, talking about years ago and the last week i guess (sometimes voluntary and others casually, but i always can decide if i end it or not).. i never knew if was my mind or something supernatural. Now i can confirm that is supernatural thanks to you. It's happens the same way to me, i'm laying in bed and i enter a state of mind that i don't remember now how its called but it's not dreaming and not 100% awake... you are full conscious of your environment. I can sense the spirit, touch it and kissing and it's feels like a real kiss when you are doing it. Well, i always had the question of why when i open my eyes all of this end.. why i can't hear or see her ? One theory is that the skin is the biggest "organ", in fact it "dies" several hours after the rest of the body..well, maybe it uses some diferent kind of energy than our other senses plus it's all over body (literally) and have the most closest "relation" with our nervous system (it's a guess i'm not a doctor), and our nervous system and brain is the way the "ethereal" can manifest in our physical body. It's more common on a person lost her ability to hear, see, smell or taste than the "tact", and is the most evident way of do something intimate on physical dimension and other fact it's that is the sense that we use most so i guess it's more easy that way.

There was other three times that happened the same but other contexts :

1. One time an evil spirit was on my back while i was on my bed, grabbing my shoulders and his or her teeth on my neck, i got terrified ofc but i had the curiosity so i didn't move until he/she bited me.. i say this because it probably was an unbound with not good intentions. Gives me the perspective that i have an open door and protection could be wise.

2. I was trying to do an astral projection or OBE, when i was experimenting some sort of new and struggling situation.I asked for help in my mind and a hand grabbed me at my arm. i got scared and didn't tried again. ¿ Spirit guide ?

3. This i remember vaguely and it's different from the others, it was in the same state of consciouness but i was in my bed physically but not in my bed experiencing it .. i know it because i felt that i was sitting on a sofa or similar and there was two people or spirit each side of me and i touched them... i don't know why when i type this it gives me a strong image in my head of a hand of a man with a golden ring...

i'm anxious to experiment this when my spirits arrive ! Another thing it's that this is my only "way" of experimenting supernatural things... a week ago i started meditating and after the meditation i can see my aura for a few seconds but nothing more than that.. so it's weird why it happens to me

Well, i'm at a bus travelling so i get enterteined typing this.

Crossover93
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dr.Manhattan V1Human
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I heard Pink Tourmaline is a benefit to assisting Ubi's apparently also Salt Rock Lamps lol. I wonder how to have them there with you like another person.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Crossover93 wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:37 am I wonder how to have them there with you like another person.
You can experience any spirit/otherworld being as clearly as you would a physical person if you work on aligning your three primary bodies (astral, spiritual, physical); any exercise in that will ultimately help you in stronger manifestation as long as you keep up with it.

Connecting with kundalini energy and maintaining chakra balance will also help. For you or anyone else who is still curious about having more palpable experiences.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”