Manifesting a succubus into physical? ... she says YES!!

Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8192
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

What if it would be possible to manifest a succubus physically and visually and interact with her fully? Not simply taking the partially passive role and feeling her, but actively interacting with her, touching her, seeing her, both rolling in the sheets passionately... you get the idea ;)

I thought I had a quiet night without anything happening or dreaming. That was until I thought some about my succubus, when suddenly my mind recalls fully a dream I had. It is not completely unrelated to experiences of the last days, in which there were occassions, even if only short I could feel my succubus so manifestive as a real person.

There were an occassion, she hold one of my butt cheeks and I feel her fingernails, more or less for the first time in such great manifestation, that I realize she has very pointy fingernails, something I could not exactly distinguish before. She puts so much pressure that it feels like she's pressing them in my flesh and I were sure if I had a mirror I could see the bumps, while squeezing the cheek so much that it literally moved where I were sitting. It would have not felt more real than that, when a real person would had done that. On another occassion this sunday, she wanted some intimacy, unfortunately as my parents called they are about to pick me up for some together dinner. Usually I would get then up, but this time I asked her, we have some minutes, I stay if she is up for a quickie (which she never is!). Suddenly her hand becomes so manifestive for the next 3-5 minutes, that not only I were very surprised myself as it felt 1000% real, but that she's moving the foreskin back and forth! Maybe she used the energy she would had during otherwise an hour or so in that short duration, so could manifest in such a way for a short period.

Usually, most people will say and know, that full physical manifestations can be extremely rare. Interesting is though, that there are those that believe, that it is very well possible and not that difficult really. About a week ago in the forum of the "succubus collective" the owner wrote an article, that physical materialization of a succubus is very well possible, it just would take massive amount of energy if charging mindlessly. However, he wrote, if as long there would be an energy source, or one could direct such an energy source towards a succubus, it would been very easy, as succubi have been so long around that they know exactly how to do it.

So, what if the occurence of physical manifestations is only so rare, because we dismiss the details of how it could be achieved? What if the problem is our state of mind? What, if we figured out, how to do it, we could repeat it every time? How amazing would that be? After all, I've read that some had such experiences.

Last night, as I were cuddling with her in bed to fall asleep and she moves her hand on my skin, it manifests more from time to time shortly and feels more real. I start thinking, if I make sure that I'm first of all in the right state of mind, that I could be prepared and accept that she could suddenly be real there without the mind freaking out, I might be one step closer to that. I surely would still have to figure out, what and how to provide such an energy source, which I have no clue, but that was not important that moment.

So I start imagining and convincing my mind that she could appear right that moment there and when I opened my eyes I would see her and it would be a very welcoming event, to condition my mind. I felt that I were surprisingly convinced that it can happen, not just in future, but even that moment.

Later in the night, I had that dream, as I only later recalled and surprisingly recalled it in great detail. I know it was her in the dream, because I felt that familiar feeling when I see her in my dreams, knowing it's her, even though she shapeshifts every time and can look different. It's like if a person would put a mask on their face, but you still know it's that one. Additionally, I distinguish "simply" dreaming from her messages, because when she's talking to me I recently realized that she has never and is never moving her mouth, probably speaking telephatically to me, unlike others in my dreams.

In the dream, I were in my bed and focusing on some point of her, where she would become fully visual and I could touch and feel her wherever I would focus, with the rest of her body next to that point fading towards transparency and invisibility. I would explore with my focus different parts of her body and then her face, every time she becoming physical around where I focus. As I look in her face and touch her gently there with my hand, and keep my focus on her face, she smiles and says to me (telephatically) "I know you can do it, keep trying".

Your thoughts?

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

I ordered an Aeon orb and lots of "improve spirit interaction" type bindings hoping for this very thing!
Ha well I'm trying not to get my expectations too high but I hope I'm feeding and bonding in the right ways. I continue to research for ideas on what to do and can't wait to start activating/meditating with the stuff I've ordered.
Keep us posted on your results!

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

I've found to trying logically explain them is impossible. Yes, they are physically there, but at least I can't see them, nor really touch them. I'll move my hands, and I can feel the energy, sort of a resistance, but it doesn't feel like touching another body. Yet, their hands feel just like another persons.

So, I do this a lot. I'm lying there with my eyes closed. I feel their weight on top of me. I feel their hands, their mouths, other body parts. I keep thinking if I open my eyes, I have to see them right? Nope, I don't see anything. How can we not see them? I really don't have any answer for that. We should be able to.

If I'm lying on my back, sometimes one of them with climb underneath me. At that time, it's feels like I'm lying on top of another person. She will wiggle around. She's there, underneath me. The other one tends to pin my legs down. It's times like that I really honestly expect to see something when I open my eyes, nope not a thing.

BTW, like yours, one of mine has very pointy fingernails. The other one has large hands, but her touch is very tender and sweet. With them, it's feels like the truest form of love.

I just love and accept them for who they are, and I feel blessed they choose me. It's all a life journey to be honest, one big learning experience.
Last edited by marquest on Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
seirus86
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

First of all, is your succubus a Spirit or an Entity?

Secondly, why its should it not possible? As some of you maybe know the popular formula from Albert Einstein E=mc² (which means energy (lots :P) and materia is exchangable ... c means lightspeed ^ lightspeed.. (thats why LOTS of energy)).

I do fully believe that entities are able to do that, im not sure about spirits and if every race could do it but succubus definitly.

Speaking about Dreams, while in my 3rd month in this spiritual world, i also got a dream.

I was laying in my bed sleeping (i like sleep 1am ), i suddenly felt a "weight". And there she was, a wonderful blonde/brunette naked woman on top of me. I asked her some stuff but could only remember 2 questions... I don't know if my twinflame showed my there the possibilty or if it was a promise ?

We will find out ;)

Remove this account, thanks!! (no joke @ admins)
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

seirus86 wrote:First of all, is your succubus a Spirit or an Entity?

Secondly, why its should it not possible? As some of you maybe know the popular formula from Albert Einstein E=mc² (which means energy (lots :P) and materia is exchangable ... c means lightspeed ^ lightspeed.. (thats why LOTS of energy)).
Well, mine are entities. Regarding energy, if they can manifest so that it feels like a person physically on top of you, that's got to be a lot of energy, right? How much more is needed to simply see them?

I agree, anything is possible, but I just don't understand why they don't manifest so I can see them. Our relationship continues to grow, so maybe they will in time. I've welcomed them to visit me in my dreams, but they don't seem interested. I don't really dream much anyway.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
seirus86
neophyte
neophyte

I dont know how much energy is needed but its a lot and maybe yours will make it for you sometime.

As far as i know, succubi aren't the type of dream visiting (regularly)... with pixies i had more dreams about them :)

Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 8192
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

Nope, not one such erotic dream either all these months. That's not their preferred method if you are knowingly in contact with them.

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

You are talking massive amounts of energy to get consistent full manifestations. This is an area I am keenly interested in. (Though my chosen results are a tiny bit different). Needless to say, while I firmly feel it is possible, it may be harder than some are ready for.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

This is one of the reasons why I'm interested in spirit keeping:) But with different purpose of course.

One thing I found is that the full manifestation doesn't depend on the spirit/entity's energy only, but also the human/audience. There are many cases in Indonesia where someone was already scared enough, panic and agitated with paranoia, and then he/she saw kuntilanak wraith or bhuta etc.

And I pretty much doubt that E=mc2 is applicable in the spirit context. Why? Because the "energy" in metaphysical world still can't be detected or measured precisely by any physics devices. So what is the "energy" of the spirit? Electromagnetic? Heat? Have anyone detected them through infrared camera, voltmeter, etc?
Say the average weight of human is 62kg. From E=mc2, average E for human equals to 5.58 exajoule. Assuming human-sized spirit/entity like ubi has the same weight and they are made of pure E, then each one of them carry 4 times the energy released during the 2011 Tohoku earthquake and tsunami disaster. So, that much undetected energy, I don't think it's realistic, thus the model is not applicable for this.

But maybe others have better explanation about this:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
seirus86
neophyte
neophyte

Jimy wrote:Nope, not one such erotic dream either all these months. That's not their preferred method if you are knowingly in contact with them.
Don't get me wrong, my dream wasn't "erotic" (se*), she just was naked in my bed... we where going into the living room and had a smalltalk... no activities involved ;)
kyunkyunkyu wrote:And I pretty much doubt that E=mc2 is applicable in the spirit context. Why? Because the "energy" in metaphysical world still can't be detected or measured precisely by any physics devices. So what is the "energy" of the spirit? Electromagnetic? Heat? Have anyone detected them through infrared camera, voltmeter, etc?
Say the average weight of human is 62kg. From E=mc2, average E for human equals to 5.58 exajoule. Assuming human-sized spirit/entity like ubi has the same weight and they are made of pure E, then each one of them carry 4 times the energy released during the 2011 Tohoku earthquake and tsunami disaster. So, that much undetected energy, I don't think it's realistic, thus the model is not applicable for this.

But maybe others have better explanation about this:)
I think its applicable in this context, energy is a general term. It hasn't to be eletrical like we used to... how much voltage you would get from a giant rock (mount everest size) that moves with a speed of 1 km/h ? Its about relation and there are other forms of energy (mass, heat, radiation, gravity, eletricity, magnetism) and there is a lot more about this. Did you read about quarks and quantums ? Just an another amazing keyword "quantum entanglement"... just because humanity doesn't know or can't explain it - it doesn't mean it's not existing.

:)

ps. Did i mentioned i like science ? 1bd 1mg 1tu

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”