A Banshee Got Me :)

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eldrazi
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kuya Pilo

So, I have tried SOW Magick's Newbies Pack for 30 cents. It was a spirit binding and was shocked of what came through. He started the conjure at night while I was asleep and had an experience of 2 dreams overlapping, one was lucid the other was not. But the non-lucid dream I think I was riding in a train who I didn't know but I felt a small presence that they lived before. But somehow my other dream was interfering with this dream so I couldn't catch any other good signs. I woke up and got an email that a Banshee came to me from the conjure. I was thinking to myself if my Banshee gave me that dream. Has anyone ever had experiences with a Banshee before?

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Nope, no Banshees nor Banniks. :( I am kind of afraid of seeing the future. Sufficient unto each day is the suck therein. But I DID go get the newbie pack from SOW just to check them out. We'll see what catches me!

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”