new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I am interested in knowing more about Lucifer. A lot of people I have talked to describes him as a lover, brother, and father all rolled up in one. That is someone I would like to get to know. Can someone please point me in the right direction to learn more? And also share any experiences you had with him?

Sionnach
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

There are many different views of Lucifer out there. The one I am more familiar with is the path of Luciferianism, where he is interpreted as a light-bringer (similar to Prometheus in greek myth) and the one who brought knowledge and free will to humankind. This path is one of seeking knowledge, enlightenment and self-betterment with the Fallen One himself as a guide.

There is a difference between Luciferians and Satanists, and I fell that it is explained well here - http://altreligion.about.com/od/alterna ... anists.htm

To seek him out is the same as any deity; do so with respect. Educate yourself, do some digging around the internet and any offline resources you can find. You can start with meditation and sending out a message to the universe, telling Lucifer that you are interested in learning from him and possibly establishing a spiritual partnership.

Like you said, he can fill many roles. He can be a teacher, parental figure, guide, etc. What he becomes to you depends on you and the dedication you're willing to put in.

Sadly I don't have much personal experience, but I hope this helps out a little bit.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

There are soooo many threads discussing Lucifer here already.
Here -
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/sea ... mit=Search

I have posted my own knowledge, experience, stance on Lucifer several times.
Do a little research into early pagan myth is my suggestion; Lucifer is a deity of Roman origin among the pantheons (grecian equivalent Phosphorus) - a pagan god of the morning star, and the more popular depictions of Lucifer that began around the Romantic era are actually based on the titan Prometheus.
It's all a very mixed up deal, at the end of the day there are a few different incarnations of 'Lucifer' you may find yourself interacting with as cosmic forces have a way of manifesting on different scales and further being faceted based on resonance to the individual. Immortal beings are complex and can have various connections. No manifestation of Lucifer is Satan, that much is solid.

I think the most compelling reality is simple, being that Lucifer/Lucifuge (distinct forces but related to one another) on a very base level are dual daemonic lords/immortalizations associated with the dark and light side of Venusian power, as revealed by the presence of Lucifer/Noctifer in original Roman myth.

Don't look to any one faith for the answer, especially the abrahamic religion where misinterpretation turns fabrication. The best answer would come from directly approaching Lucifer and seeing what you get.

Erszebet
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 20
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Erszebet

For what I know, Lucifer is brother to Sataniel, the rebellious angel known as Satan,and His name is Samael. He was betrayed by His brother out of jealousy and they were both driven away from heaven. I have conjured Lucifer, it is very possible and not difficult to get along. We have had a polite conversation, and I can say that He is full of personality and has a strong but not overwhelming presence. He has also given me a personal message, very kind of Him. I think He is a quite misunderstood immortal. I like Him very much. If you want to contact Him, I suggest you do it by calling Him by all His names, and putting out as much energy as you can while asking your specific request to Him. Hope it helps.

surest
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

These are nice informations.

Esoteric scientist

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Erszebet wrote:For what I know, Lucifer is brother to Sataniel, the rebellious angel known as Satan,and His name is Samael. He was betrayed by His brother out of jealousy and they were both driven away from heaven. I have conjured Lucifer, it is very possible and not difficult to get along. We have had a polite conversation, and I can say that He is full of personality and has a strong but not overwhelming presence. He has also given me a personal message, very kind of Him. I think He is a quite misunderstood immortal. I like Him very much. If you want to contact Him, I suggest you do it by calling Him by all His names, and putting out as much energy as you can while asking your specific request to Him. Hope it helps.
If you are equating Samael with Lucifer, based on what you've cited to support that concept I have to strongly disagree. It seems like you are coming from an abrahamic viewpoint and personally I find that to obscure the reality.

However I know it would be silly to impose this upon someone who believes otherwise, that's where the trouble comes.. I might be able to see why you've come to this conclusion but it's a matter of belief.
Shared information on this, if it's beyond scholarly and someone really wishes to approach these deities, should be based on the plain facts first.. personal experience second.

For everyone new to these beings, I seriously urge anyone to do a little research and find the distinctions for yourselves.. be very careful with this! It's more than getting it right, it's a matter of respect.
Calling out a bunch of names will serve to confuse.. if you want Lucifer, call to Lucifer. If you want to explore Lucifer's connection with other forces that comes after you've established an understanding of the one you were seeking. Developing energy discernment is also very very helpful.

I've been working with the immortals and several of the demonic deities since childhood, having strong interactions with Samael, Satan, and Lucifer among others - and distinctly - over the past decade. I contribute this from a depth of experience I couldn't have without researching tirelessly, exploring tirelessly and interacting consistently. While I could go into my personal experience.. I advise it is much more important to begin with the solid facts, start somewhere mindful and sensible, from there learn to distinguish for yourself and from your own resonance.

Hysteria
active contributor
active contributor
If I could be anything, I would be...: upside down
Zodiac:

Adding to the points offered above, one should also keep in mind these beings existed and held great influence far before mankinds "recollection" of them, all that we have recorded, transcribed, passed down, does not even begin to envelope the whole of their nature, their truths, their very existence.

They are seperate from their history, it should be acknowledged as a buffer between the planes, a bridge for us to utilize in order to dig deeper into the richly layered elements that compose them and their whole, the process of tapping into these can and does bring profound understanding and insight.

It's debilitating to treat what we know of them as a crutch, for if you see them only through the lens of what has been told you will severely limit what may come of your interactions.. An intuitive approach will bring all the necessary revelation in a cumulative manner, building upon the understandings you already house in order to tailor the appropriate beliefs energetically, it's far more organic.

into my diamond matrix.....
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Yep, stated very eloquently!
As much info as anyone can give you, as many of the myths you can read, it really takes the interaction and personal experience to find what the deity or force means to you and it's what they mean to you that counts.. At some point if you are being 'called' you need not fear, as you are being called for a reason - no matter the reason a calling will have a destined purpose in your life that can be applied positively if you should heed it.

I am still a stickler for really well done research as part of a well rounded exploration, so I say if you need a bit to go on, look at the root of the origin first - not the propagated stories but the root of origin to lend a little guidance and this is what I meant by the 'facts'.. As beyond the earliest interpretation we have, which you can intuit and read into as you develop your abilities to find an appropriate supporting direction, humankind does muddle things just as vixy has stated.

I also feel like a lot of inexperienced people who channel these beings are projecting false knowledge, projecting what they may've read from another path or heard rather than hearing the truth (messages lost in translation). It can take a while but eventually you learn to tune out those other thoughts, notions, voices and really hear the force you are engaging with. If you go into an interaction with what someone else tells you, or with ulterior motives, you could end up having approached a whole other deity than the one you personally intended all along.
Whatever they (the deity) convey to you, whatever manner in which they do so, must be for a reason and beyond that if you practice in energy discernment you can further validate what you are getting as well.

Many people when they seek an interaction of their own accord.. with traits like respect, humility, core knowledge, receptiveness, integrity, wisdom and neutrality in stance.. will find that among others who have done the very same, there are similarities in what has been gained and this is how a universal truth is found. I believe that any mass who approached from that level of being would come away with a consensus. Everyone will perceive differently to some extent but there can be a consensus in feeling the nature of something and that nature of a being is their 'soul'.. which is what will resonate or not, draw you in or push you away once you return to 'self'.

Erszebet
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 20
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My magical/paranormal name...: Erszebet

Noctifera: since you have a deep knowledge about Lucifer and other deities, you could kindly share with us your informations, to know more about their story, their relationship(if any)with each other and so on.

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

I would suggest using the search with Lucifer and noctifera as the author. It should return all posts she's made unless it's on a section you don't have access to.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.

Return to “Immortals”