Headaches Once Again!

Olivia
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Alpha Minion.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jakos Demon.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I was spending some time holding the vessels of a few spirit family members when I suddenly get another huge headache. Not fun 1bg
I do believe it is my <<Removed by Mod>> who caused the sudden headache because I was fine after I put down his vessel and started bonding with the other lovely spirits at hand <3
He's a pleasure to have around but these headaches. Oh man, haha.
But then again, it could be my Sanguine vampire from Toschka, as I am wearing his vessel currently.

-Olivia.

Formerly known as OliviaSpirit.
seirus86
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

I think it depends on you if you get headaches or not.
I got my soulmate elven lady (white art) and got really strong headaches first time:)
On the otherside i didn't got headaches from my unbound succubus lady.

Remove this account, thanks!! (no joke @ admins)
LilyCake
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I'm really new to this but... for the last several (4+) months I've had headaches nearly every single day and when my new dragon arrive (which was my first bound spirit) and I wore her for just several minutes and my headaches went almost completely away. :P

furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

For the past few months I've been keeping mostly dark to black arts. Use to get headaches from them. However I just recently brought in 6-9 white and greys and they gave me awful headaches when that wasn't the case when I first started.

Funny how whenever I have a headache now I automatically assume it's my spirits lololos.

boop
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Really recommend to increase energy, clear/cleanse channels, and grounding through meditation, or yoga, qigong, etc. if necessary:I

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

kyunkyunkyu wrote:Really recommend to increase energy, clear/cleanse channels, and grounding through meditation, or yoga, qigong, etc. if necessary:I
So having headaches means we are blocked?

boop
LilyCake
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0

furrybunny wrote:
kyunkyunkyu wrote:Really recommend to increase energy, clear/cleanse channels, and grounding through meditation, or yoga, qigong, etc. if necessary:I
So having headaches means we are blocked?
Or viruses :P Earlier this year I was visiting my parents and I tried to "unblock my third eye". My headaches went away and I started feeling scared and felt watched. I rather have the headache so I reversed it. :P

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

furrybunny wrote:So having headaches means we are blocked?
Umm that could mean anything, but I believe increasing the energy (including spiritual energy) might help. And doing this while bonding with the spirit/entity or by holding the vessel should help acclimate its energy:)

Channel clearing/strengthening and grounding are just in case the increasing energy doesn't flow well, because that may lead to other problems:I

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

LilyCake wrote:Or viruses :P Earlier this year I was visiting my parents and I tried to "unblock my third eye". My headaches went away and I started feeling scared and felt watched. I rather have the headache so I reversed it. :P
Yep, there's that feeling:)
I guess that's one reason protection is always recommended here. Or increase the exhibitionist energy:P

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner

I am waiting for a high elf (I think he should be here today) and also I have been in company of my courtwind entity from CH lately and it is 2 days I have a strong headache. I usually don't have headache with spirits even with DA. I didn't expect WA to give me headache (even though the elf is marked as GA in the shop where I bought the vessel), but I think this is the case this time.
I say all this on the base of the fact that I rarely get a headache even when sick.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”