acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

Lol, you would hope there'd be a bit more to the description, something you wouldn't just find in a book!
It's interesting that you got him too and not a descendant .., so yeah, something about what he's there for would've been nice to hear. ;p

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
CatLoafCreations
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1500
Spelled Number: 2000

Rai wrote:Wee, the order just completed. I did indeed get Sleipnir himself. I wish it said a bit more than "The immortal Odin's horse Sleipnir" though. I mean that's one of the two things you do know about him. >.> Oh well, that's why I got the binding, to learn. lol
I have Sleipnir on my wish list.. had him on there for several days before seeing this thread (maybe a sign that I need to go ahead and place that order?).

Please keep us updated with what you learn about him. :)

Some people are like slinkies. They serve no useful purpose what so ever; but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs

I do not feed Trolls. I never seem to have a spare goat on hand when I cross a bridge; and I never like to waste a good goat on an annoying Troll. Ignoring them is such a wonderful option.

We tend to take life and the Internet too seriously. Don't allow others to tear you down or ruin your day. You live for YOU... NOT for them.
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Rai!! Custom Sleipnir conjures added to shop!!
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/sleipnir ... horse.html

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

Oh cool, thanks, Loka. I don't go browsing the shop, lol I wonder if they found/worked on getting these after my "rant" about not getting detailed info on the Sleipnir? xD This would solve that issue.

*Puts in wishlist* Now then, if I ever have any money. lol

I suppose I could ask Sleipnir to help me get the binding. Though I'm also considering a Warhorse themed Astral Strider from DLM(Centaur mode ACTIVATE!!!), and having him ask Sleipnir to provide some energy for its construction.

Wth might do both. xD

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I asked for a female, got a male, lol. But that's okay. Here's my notes:
SLEIPNIR, MALE, F, 8 LONG SLENDER LEGS, BLACK HIDE, AND A DARK BROWN MANE DRAPED OVER HIS NECK. HE IS POWERFUL, RELENTLESS, AND RESILIENT. HE DOES NOT ALLOW MUCH TO SURPASS HIM. HE LOVES BEING DOMINANT OVER OTHER SPIRITS AND SHOWING IT OVER OTHERS. HE IS A VERY LOYAL COMPANION TO YOU AND WILL BE DOTING AND ENDEARING AS YOUR BOND GROWS. HE IS QUICK TO ACT AND DOES TO WITH PRECISION.

Alag
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

Hi all Sleipnir Keepers-

I see that this thread is a bit dated, however, I believe this is a wonderful time to inquire about this Spirit, as most of you have had some time to bond.

This Spirit was recommended to me, and I have placed an order. The funny thing about the recommendation is that I felt drawn to a mystical creature that reminded me of a horse, but was different in mind-blowing ways. I waited a week or so to place the order, and now I have questions.

1. Are you close with your Sleipnir Companion?
2. Was bonding difficult?
3. Does your Sleipnir get along with the rest of your Keep?

I am doing research 1rd , but I would also love to hear some experiences from the horse's mouth (pun intended).

Please feel free to answer any or all of the above questions. Any additional information is greatly appreciated. Thank You.

Roses are red that may be true, but violets are purple, not really blue.

Return to “Dark Arts”