neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Since the beginning of January, I've started "hearing" this voice in my mind.
The most common one is, if I'm asking someone a question... after they've given me an answer, I've heard "they lie."
Now, this has only happened four times so far and all four times- this voice has been right! Because the people have confessed hours later, one however I found the truth for myself.

Today, well yesterday :p, something stressful was going on. I was about to have a mini panic attack until the voice came again.

"Relax. Everything is okay, you don't need to worry. Slow down now."

And it was right again. I was worrying for nothing.

Oh! Another cool thing was that a few nights ago, my dogs were barking at something outside. They usually do this but this time, I had this really scared feeling. I was tired but I wouldn't let myself sleep until I felt safe. I honestly felt like something bax was outside. Soon, I fuel like something was entering my room. That's when I started to pray and call upon my spirits and those I also pray to and work with.
When I asked for things to be removed, this image of this black shadow figure (which reminded me of HP's demetors) that was in the corner next to my head started to shrink and then it disappeared.
The dogs outside stopped barking near the end of my prayer. Then this male's voice, which was incredibly soothing said "you're safe now. Go to sleep. Sleep." And i was out. For some reason I feel like this was from one of the angels who I work with ^^

Has anyone had an experience like this?? What is this?? BTW, the Angel's voice and the other voice are not the same, they are different :D

we speak the way we breathe

Return to “General”