Creature den, is it necessary?

Nexxus Red
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Originally Asked by mane79nll:

Hi there!
Hopefully someone would reply me. I'm wondering I bought two class 5 creatures. Currently, I'm using the organza bag to keep them. Would it be sufficient to keep them happy? Should I purchase a creature den

---------------------------------------

David2885 Replied with:

I don't think they're necessary, but just nice to have. Helps the spirit to rest and recharge more easily, I think. I'm not sure what kind of spells would be on the organza bag though...

----------------------------------------

xXxClairexXx Replied with:

Mine like it very much.

But one of my faery likes to be kept in a separate pouch. So I think it will be good idea to talk to them if they want one or not.

-------------------------------------
mane79nll Replied with:

I'm still trying to be connected to them. Thus, I do not know whether they would
like one. I afraid that they would get tired. Wanna them to feel happy and energized

-------------------------------------
xXxClairexXx Replied with:

Ah ic ic...
Yes I know how you feel, and yes it is good idea to keep your creature happy.

Umm I am not sure if this helps but I used to clense my spirited items with water and bath salt.

Salt is said to be good to get rid of negative energies, and water will wash away the unwanted energies. Simple method to clense crystals.

If your vessle is something that can stand salt water, then you might wanna try that?

Or if you wanna ask your creature it self, have you tried pendulum?? It is good for simple yes or no question. So maybe you can ask your creature "Would you like somewhere quiet to have rest?" Or something and so on.

--------------------------------

mane79nll Replied with:
Can you tell me how do you cleanse?
I tried using a pendulum to ask them. It seems that my dear pals want a creature den each.......
Looks like either I communicate the wrong way or they really wants it......

Return to “Creatures”