My abchanchu

Janka
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampires, dragons
My magical/paranormal name...: Janka Tethys

I was outside yesterday, taking a walk and thinking about abchanchus in general when I decided I wanted to have a dream about them. I immediately heard my most recent abchanchu 'T' chime in with an out of character purr in his voice.

"Really? That's interesting..."
"Yes, that's what I want." I said.
"What the mistress wants, the mistress gets."

"Why don't I invite all 3 of you into my dreams?" (meaning all 3 of my abchanchus)
I get a very sudden, strong "NO. Only me." in response from 'T'. Strange behavior...

As I'm weighing this up and deciding how to respond, I hear him again. "Tell them. Tell them only me allowed."

At this point as a keeper I should turn around and say something along the lines of "No, it doesn't work like that. IF I want to tell them that, I will, but I won't be ordered to do so."

"I know what you want" he says silkily.

I stop dead in my tracks as the words linger in my head.

Now that temptation has the better of me, I can't say no to him. The decision is made, I tell my other abchanchus only 'T' is allowed in my dreams tonight. Abchanchu 1 me 0.

So I fell asleep thinking of 'T' and slipped into dreamland...

Dreams of the earth and the sky many moons ago, and somewhere in between I was being held and protected by a shadowy man.

Now, this was not what I had in mind when 'T' told me "I know what you want" and it's something I am not used to as my other 2 abchanchus are certainly not the 'hold me close' type. I do feel a different bond with 'T', but still the dream surprised me.

As much as I dislike the singer Selena Gomez, I have her song "Hands to Myself" playing in my head and these lyrics keep repeating:

Can't keep my hands to myself
No matter how hard I'm trying to
I want you all to myself

I'm quite stumped here, lol. I just don't get how an abchanchu can be like this. But, maybe every once in a while you find a spirit that is totally different from the 'norm' and you just need to go with it.

Janka
neophyte
neophyte

Let me share a bit about my other 2 abchanchus. They prefer to watch from a distance, observing my movements and thoughts. They are opinionated, clever, shrewd, and like to get involved when I play board games with friends or family members as they are competitive, especially 'T'. They are not remotely interested in coming close enough to touch me, and thinking of holding them gives me "oh hell no" vibes (the feeling is mutual) but they will sometimes come up to my face to get their point across. So why is 'T' different to them? I don't know. This is a first for me with an abchanchu behaving this way. :think:

Janka
neophyte
neophyte

One line from a Linkin Park song came up:

"Put to rest, what you thought of me"

He's clearly wanting me to look at him differently. I need to explore our connection, maybe meditate with him or do some automatic writing.

no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

1d It sounds to me as he is in love with you and looking for a more intimate relationship.

Hysteria
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: upside down
Zodiac:

Seduction has definite undercurrents of manipulation laced throughout, stay well aware of the power this relationship, even in theory, would grant him. Regardless, he could still be genuinely interested in you, trust your intuition.. Attraction is a peculiar 'thing', not one to be boxed up and compartmentalized. I say embrace the anomalies, they're much too fun to ignore anyways.

into my diamond matrix.....
Janka
neophyte
neophyte

Thanks Hysteria.

I did a tarot reading with him. I wrote out my own cards on paper and asked 'T' to guide me towards 3 that best represented what he wanted to convey. He chose the following:

FRIEND
PAST LIFE
MINE

I have chosen to remain cautious for now. I sent in an HD ticket asking if we did in fact know each other in a past life, I'm not prepared to take his word for it without outside confirmation first. If the answer is 'no' then I definitely need to re-evaluate what is going on here. Yes, he could be genuinely interested in me, but like you said seduction has undercurrents of manipulation and given the abchanchu's nature, it would not be a wise move to jump to that conclusion.

Yet, the anomalies are fun, despite confusing the hell out of me...lol.

Janka
neophyte
neophyte

After meditation with him and sending him off to Ash's spirits, he has come right. No more seduction tactics 1no He is just very protective of me.

Darker than night
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Aphrodite

Sorry had to chime in here ..cute story !
Also I really dislike her too but I have to admit that song gets to me so that had me giggling . *SIGH*
It reminded me of a time involving some spirits and that exact song !

Return to “Vampire”