Death spell

Nirvana123
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
If I could be anything, I would be...: Invisible
My magical/paranormal name...: Shamana

Hi I know about karma etc but am really looking for sb to cast a death spell upon myself... am serious. .or maybe you know somebody experienced? Please please help... thank you ...

Drake
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

Can I ask the reason?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Yep, need more info

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Nirvana123
new here
new here

Hi , thanks so so much for your kind replies, first of all!! i am 28 soon, female and am very very depressed... and also have some other mental "diseases" like severe anxiety, etc, also strong financial problems etc.. i am also a bit borderline, when it comes to emotions, so i have messed things up quite heavily with my friends and family :(
I spend almost all time in bed and really dont wanna be here anymore, my physical condition is also not that good.. do you need more info? dont feel so comfortable to express myself here openly , but am relly hoping that somebody will contact me here who can help me! thanks so much, my biggest wish is to disappear

Drake
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

That would basically be assisted suicide, which is illegal in a lot of places. It is really not something you should be asking about or something people would be offering.
On the other hand, if you're looking for someone to talk to, I would suggest help lines if those are available. Barring that, I am sure there are a people around here who would be glad to lend a ear if you need it.

If you're looking for a private place to talk to someone there is paraecho, which is an extension of this site where people can contact you.
https://www.paraecho.com

Just be careful about posting personal information.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Agree with Drake.

And with that limited information, I can only add, try practice mindfulness meditation. Face the darkness lurking inside you and surrounding you. Do look from outside in. This may not help resolve all problems you're having now, but may assist in relieving stress and seeing the light.

Hopefully others in paraecho can give more substantial recommendation:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Nirvana123 wrote:Hi , thanks so so much for your kind replies, first of all!! i am 28 soon, female and am very very depressed... and also have some other mental "diseases" like severe anxiety, etc, also strong financial problems etc.. i am also a bit borderline, when it comes to emotions, so i have messed things up quite heavily with my friends and family :(
I spend almost all time in bed and really dont wanna be here anymore, my physical condition is also not that good.. do you need more info? dont feel so comfortable to express myself here openly , but am relly hoping that somebody will contact me here who can help me! thanks so much, my biggest wish is to disappear
As a person who has battled depression, I can honestly recommend that you tell your doctor exactly what is going on with you. Depression, anxiety, and other conditions are often MEDICAL issues and are treatable. Your doc can ask some screening questions to get an idea of what combination of talk therapy and meds, or perhaps all one or all the other, will bring relief of symptoms most successfully.

You will be amazed at how everything improves once you begin treatment and the symptoms begin to abate. Treatment takes time to fully "kick in", but it's worth every effort you make. Take it from one who knows firsthand.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Nirvana123
new here
new here

thanks a lot... i was just thinking that there area lready so many black magicians who are offering their services online... with deth spells etc, so if for example somebody would order a death spell to kill another person it would be also considered murder,- the only thing is that nobody could proove it...
and that is basically also not legal, but still so many people offer their services (weather it is a scam or not , i dont know, but i have read many articles where it has actually worked fine).
So why is it so difficult to help another person that really has the wish to die?
Assisted suicide is a big topic, i know, in many countries they assist you- but mainly when you have a physical disease.. those with mental problems are told to go to the psychiatrist or take some pills, which only make you feel more bad...
so.. i can understand your opinion- its always hard for other people who love life to understand why somebody else wants to pass away..
i just hope maybe i get some other replies too.
its not that i am not happy with your answer or grateful to have recived some replies..- i know you just have positive intentions
thanks anyway and hopefully the thread will be open for a while (thanks to the admins)

Sunseeker Lunare
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 492
Spelled Number: 2157
Your favorite spirit to work with: All Are Welcome
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Assuaging Jester
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Atomos
Zodiac:

As someone who has suffered for depression myself I understand the helplessness one can feel within its grip. Something that you could do is to ask for a spell or summon to speak with Death itself. I would highly recommend NOT asking for it to give you death, but to ask it to show you something about you that you’re not aware of. Death as an entity, would have to be convinced that there's a purpose for your death that isn’t selfish, (not to say you are, Death simply might not see things the same way you do due to its inherent detachment) By getting Death to take a personal interest in you, it might convince itself of a reason to end your suffering or, potentially, it might find a way to end the suffering directly without causing your physical death, (from its point of view, it would be causing the death of something so it is still within its realm of influence to say, alleviate stress or end a financial burden). Death is also known as an instigator of change such as in Tarot and not strictly an ender of life. So simply by calling it forth, and NOT asking for physical death, Death could still help you in your situation. Who knows, by not asking for physical death you might perk its curiosity and it might be more willing to help (Death, as it is inherent in many things would have a lot of connections to others who may be able to help more).

A side note which may spark a lengthy discussion is the topic of spirits and entities calling us, how that manifests within our psyche. Not to say this is, but could there be a chance Death is reaching out to you. Not for your death but for some other reason? Death overwhelming influence and power could easily be misinterpreted (also cause most people see it as a very dark energy).

I will be thinking of you,
I hope many blessing are merely waiting to be revealed for you.

Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

That would be ironic with a nickname like Nirvana and being 27 years old . Never have been depressed but i know that at your age it would be so sad to die . It probably sounds stupid but if you hit rock bottom then it can only get better :p

WubbaLubbaDubDub

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”