Problems with communication board + pendulum - please help

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

Hey,

I should ask this question directly to Ash and Magnolia, if I could send them a message, but I still can't do this. So, this is why I'm asking this way. First of all, I'm going to ask a difficult question you maybe don't want to hear, but it is necessary ( for my own good and my relationship with my spirits). I would like you to... talk with my Marid djinn and fire faery about something they told me via communication board and pendulum. Cause... I don't even know if I told it myself, via them, or if they meant it what they told me.

But first, I should tell something about myself so you get to know the impact the sentences had on me. It's well... love related. I have had my share of boyfriends... but just two of them really had an impact on me. They were the special ones.

When I was 18 years old, I got to know the man who I thought was the True One. I don't know why I felt that way, maybe cause he was just perfect in my eyes. He was 3years olders, his name... well he is named Kevin, and that name had a special meaning for me. He was cool, he was smart, he was... god everything. I Always thought he was Apollo reborn again. Or he was my own Cupido. I never saw him as the human person he was, cause I saw him as a God, a Perfect being. Although I know he is just a man. But of course the fairy tale couldn't last... after 3 perfect weeks, the fights started. I think he knew somewhere deep inside him, I wasn't seeing him as the human person. He was kinda shy about it and we talked about it, like... he was just a person, he wasn't some hero. We broke up... in text messages. Where the passion is, someone will get burned in the end. I guess both of us got burned really bad. We said terrible things to each other, we started a kind of 3th WW. I was young and naief.... and I'm deeply sorry for everything that happened, but it happened right.
But right, after that break-up... I felt like I had driven away my One True Love. It felt like I couldn't ever love again, cause... if you drive away your true love, what is left for you? I tried spellcrasters, I prayed to God... nothing worked. He was gone, and blocked me... and I didn't ever see him again. I guess we both are afraid to see each other again.

Time went by... and two other relationships passed, cause you know, I had driven away my True Love but I wasn't going to cry over it for eternity. I could easily just... try to be happy. And then Victor came forward, it wasn't really love on first sight I suppose. But he could really make me smile. The only problem was like... I was thinking about speaking with Kevin again, but he had some rediculous conditions... one of them was, you will not be in love with me anymore and you don't want to get back together. So... I thought, I'm going to find another boyfriend, so he can see I'm so over him. But any plans I make are just bound to get dished. I fell in love with Victor. I didn't even feel the need to ever see Kevin again. Victor and I had the longest relationship that I had, just like 6 months or so, but... it was the longest relationship for me. And well, I told myself, Kevin was just my first love... and Victor was going to be the one I was going to marry and spend the rest of my life with. I thought I truelly found my happiness again. He was just.. different than Kevin, but nicer. I could build on him... he made me happy, he made me smile. He was fun, lovely, romantic... but still young I guess. He was younger than me, by 2 years. But well, he dumped me... without any thought about me, it seemed. He looked me right in the face and told me he didn't love me anymore. His feelings went flying or so. My whole world broke apart. With Kevin it was the hell, I thought when we broke up... I guess I didn't know the Hell before Victor. With Kevin, it was bound to end. With Victor, it wasn't supposed to end. I thought we had a chance to work it out, but he didn't want to hear about it. I thought I knew Victor, from one moment on, he changed completely and I didn't saw anything in him, I had ever knew before. The day I felt it coming, I wanted to die. I even tried to put an knife on my wrist and took some medication, hoping it would just end everything. But I'm very Lucky with having such a good friend as my best female friend. She bumped my door to stop me... but... thinking about that, it's difficult to remember that Victor didn't even care about it. He just broke up with me, all the same way. In a very harsh way... he didn't even seem to care how I was doing. It was just Him, Him and Him. After that... I lost so many things, my future, my dreams, my friends... I lost my best friend even after Victor already dumped me. My best boy friend just walked away. I quite with college, so I gave up my dream to work with animals. Everything changed... nothing stayed the same. On top of this, my own father just dumped my little sister ( and althought I was kinda happy for that, cause I didn't need to be afraid anymore for her) it's just hard to know you father dumped his 3 own children. In the end, of all my friends, just 3 of them stayed true.

and well... after Kevin and I broke up, I went searching for magic to bring up together again. Or at least communicate, that didn't work out at all. More the opposite, so after Victor dumped me, I prayed to God every night and day. I prayed to all the saints that I thought could help me. If they just could help me, I would do amazing things. I would even go back to my father, if they just found his lost feelings back. Nothing happened... and then I found out about Spirit Keeping. I know I bought my djinn with the idea he could fullfill wishes. But Victor didn't came back... so, I gave up on it. I was so pissed, I hated his guts after a while. I just hope Karma is going to do his work...

but right, the thing is... now... I'm kinda lost in the subject of love. So, I talked to my spirits about it. Asking them, like... first my question was is Victor going to be back. My djinn promised me he would... in the month december, that passed without any hearing of him. And it was a hard month, I got sick, and it seems like the pain about missing him, was going to kill me in the end. So I decided, it's enough. I don't want him anymore. I deserve better. I deserve someone who loves me and wants to be with me. I did Psych-K ( first I wanted to do Hypnose, but my friends told me to do this first) and it seem like it helped. I didn't miss Victor and Kevin afterwards. I was ready for a new start...

So, we got to the time I asked to my djinn, and all my other spirits were is my True One is. How is he, how will I recognise him. My djinn spelled the sentence: Victor LastName is the One. My gregori watcher told me like: He is only asociaal. My other djinn spelled me the right sentence I suppose like: He will Always come when you search him. My minotaur told me: He is doomwatcher, that is why he run away. My vampire told me: Don't go what he did. My tiger told me: You should trust that he loves you. My fire fae told me: He will come back when you least expect it. My water fae told me: He has a seperate hobby like being aso. My angel told me; He has curly brown hear and brown eyes. My leprechaun tod me: He is a familiar cause you were on the same school. My merman told me: ( past life) he was once an son of an earl and the father of your daughter when you were a gipsy. My hippogryph told me: He is different than others. My unicorn told me: He is human ( thanks for that, that is something I want to hear!!).

But all those things tell me about Victor, and I don't want that. He is so not the one... so here is my question. Is it possible that I'm saying this to myself ( althought I don't want this to be true), is there still some part of me, who is hoping he comes back? Or is it really my spirits who say this to me? But that seems so weird?! My ex Victor didn't came back, and we are already one year further. How can he be my soulmate if he doesn't love me?! How can he come back, if that is the last thing he wants?! There is a huge problem over here, and I don't know what to do about it. But... thinking this could be real, does really hurt me. It hurts... cause who wants a soulmate who doesn't love you at all? Who doesn't care about you, who wants a soulmate who doesn't even care if you kill yourself? And the worst part is... I visited fortune tellers, I prayed to God... and nothing worked. The fortune tellers told me my exes weren't coming back. So Victor wasn't coming back. And I thought I was finally ready for to let go of it...

but the most worst part is that I don't have any idea about the truth of the communication board and those answers. I mean... I did ask other questions, about me in past lives. And well, I Always felt a connection with Camelot, with King Arthur. But... I thought maybe I was some visitor of Camelot in past life, and so not... they spelled me I was Morgaine Le Fay, my exes ( who are people I met in past lifes, it seems) are like King Arthur and Merlin. But that is like KINDA IMPOSSIBLE!! Cause Merlin didn't die at all, I'm sure he is still alive somewhere waiting for King Arthur to come back. And my exes didn't even seem to know each other, so how can they be Arthur and Merlin?! And I'm not even good in connecting with my spirits and doing magical stuff, so how on earth could I be Morgaine le Fay?! And we are not even talking about my best guy friend who seems to be Lancelot.

SO PLEASE, can SOMEONE help me out here?! I'm getting crazy, I'm sure of that.

Ash: I don't know if you remember my marid djinn, the one I have sent to you a couple of days ago, through that portal or so. He was in the company of my minotaur and gregori watcher. He did remember you and said you were very awesome and he likes to come back. I asked him if he would be cool with it, if I contacted you about this problem. He said yes. So, maybe... you could talk with him about this?
Magnolia: I don't know if you remember my fire fae, I have send her to you, together with my hippogryph. My fire fae thinks you are pretty smart, and she likes you too. So maybe you could ask her about this subject? Maybe you could ask her if she wants me to buy something about communication, or connecting, so we could become better at it. She learned to communicate by you.

I'm want to communicate by them, but it's just... that I don't seem to know if I'm communication with them or with some stupid part of myself. 1bg

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Ay, to be young at heart and in love...

Anyway, if you want to contact Ash & Magnolia, it's also recommended to open HD tickets directly to them as well, in case they miss this post:)

About psychic reading (tarot, pendulum, etc.), yes I think it can be affected by the reader's personal bias. One case is my sister's best friend, who was a psychic and can see ghost. She used tarot to read her own relationship with this one guy, and the results were magnificent (past life romance, soul mate, happy ever after, and so on). But unfortunately, the guy was extremely abusive and she received physical and emotional trauma (hospitalized and therapist). Now she's already throw away any metaphysical notion and married a normal guy, hopefully happy. I guess that's why psychics are recommended to ask reading of themselves from other psychic readers.
I guess this bias can affect spirit communication as well, although it's not recommended to ask other keepers to communicate with your spirits. But at least we must know that whatever the spirits told us, we still have the choice to do it or not, because it's our lives and journey:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thank you! I did send them a ticket right away. I didn't know I could do that too!

And god, it just makes my head burn. I can't imagine it, and it is just so much to handle. But I know one thing, if it is true that my past lifes are the truth, I'll just do anything to forget it again. What was I thinking about asking about the past? It's the past... far far away. And with my soulmate ... well, I have talked with my djinn about it, I told him we could have different opinions. He may think me and my ex are soulmates, he is in every right. It may be the truth. But... well if it is, I'm doing my utter best to change my destiny. :)

And yes, I was a bit afraid about that it is not recommended to ask other keepers about the communication with my own spirits. But in this case, I didn't see another option. Cause... it's just that I need to find a way to communicate with them for real. But it's very difficult if you don't see through the shade and don't know if it is you telling it yourself, of them telling you this. But I'm starting to guess it's really them telling me, cause why would I say something to myself what seems so weird and I have a hard time believing it? To many questions, so that's why I need someone else to answer them. Someone who is objective about this subject. ;)

I talked about it with my spirits, and they showed me on the board they were fine with it. But I guess it is because they know Ash and Magnolia. My fire fae told me she was happy about me asking help from Magnolia, cause she thought Magnolia could help. My djinn told me he was glad that I gave him a change to tell his story. I'm guessing my djinn has a hard time. The nicest thing to do is giving him another task than trying to get my ex back... but well... only all the thought about my ex coming around and saying he misses me, and me spitting him in the face... :twisted: Maybe I'm evil after all.. 1h

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Fireshadow wrote: And with my soulmate ... well, I have talked with my djinn about it, I told him we could have different opinions. He may think me and my ex are soulmates, he is in every right. It may be the truth. But... well if it is, I'm doing my utter best to change my destiny. :)
Well, soulmates don't have to be lover, they could be family, friends, someone whom we meet just for a while. Maybe this thread can give more info:)
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 3&p=585894
Fireshadow wrote: And yes, I was a bit afraid about that it is not recommended to ask other keepers about the communication with my own spirits. But in this case, I didn't see another option. Cause... it's just that I need to find a way to communicate with them for real. But it's very difficult if you don't see through the shade and don't know if it is you telling it yourself, of them telling you this. But I'm starting to guess it's really them telling me, cause why would I say something to myself what seems so weird and I have a hard time believing it? To many questions, so that's why I need someone else to answer them. Someone who is objective about this subject. ;)
Mmm there are sellers who offer readings which include messages from ancestors and spirit guides, but not sure if they include messages from the spirits in your keep.

Anyway, outside the spirits/entities, there are others you can ask for objective opinions, such as family, friends, consultants, spiritual teachers, etc. I do believe the point of views from living humans are quite necessary as well, as we're still alive:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Fireshadow wrote: But all those things tell me about Victor, and I don't want that. He is so not the one... so here is my question. Is it possible that I'm saying this to myself ( althought I don't want this to be true), is there still some part of me, who is hoping he comes back?
Yes, it is quite possible that your subconscious is talking to you via fears/hopes/wishes. That's why when starting to communicate it's easier to start simple and with questions you can easily verify. It's the same if you'd learn a different language. You wouldn't start with talking about the meaning of life, you rather start with simple things like "My name is..."
It probably happens to everyone who did not grow up with that skill and has to learn it the hard way at one point or the other. For some it's worse, like it was for me, for some it's easier because they have a natural affinity.
Fireshadow wrote: Ash: I don't know if you remember my marid djinn, the one I have sent to you a couple of days ago, through that portal or so. He was in the company of my minotaur and gregori watcher. He did remember you and said you were very awesome and he likes to come back. I asked him if he would be cool with it, if I contacted you about this problem. He said yes. So, maybe... you could talk with him about this?
Magnolia: I don't know if you remember my fire fae, I have send her to you, together with my hippogryph. My fire fae thinks you are pretty smart, and she likes you too. So maybe you could ask her about this subject? Maybe you could ask her if she wants me to buy something about communication, or connecting, so we could become better at it. She learned to communicate by you.
TBH, with the hundreds or maybe even thousands of spirits they get sent via those channels, those unbounds that hang around there, those who they're working with, those who they're conjuring, it's highly unlikely that they'd remember your djinn/fae, especially without giving any name or any info whatsoever except that they were a djinn and a fae.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

@ Darkwing: thank you for the link, I'll read it for sure!

And about the other thing, I do not really have someone else I could ask them to help me out on this subject. The problem is really the communication with my spirits... and how I c

I mean...I don't know people who are in Spirit Keeping, else of the people I met on this forum and other forums. 3 of my friends know I'm in spirit keeping, but I can't really ask them. Cause two are not really believers, and the third one... well, she thinks it is not that safe and stuff.

@Aprophis: But with the easy thing; asking them 'My name is...' I just tried it, but... how can I even be sure it isn't my subconsciousness talking to me? I mean I know my name and I know their names, so... it spelled it all correct.

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I think I just have submitted my last post, without really finishing it? Is it possible for me to edit it?

If not, what I was saying is: '... about the problem with communication with my spirits. As my friends don't really believe in it, or no one else already knows I'm in spirit keeping and I don't know other people... how could I ask someone of them to help me out? Or did you mean, on the love-subject? I already know their opinion about it, so... that opinion seems to be like mine, but not ... like my spirits their opinion? ...'

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Weird. I was watching one TV series about guardian angel last night. That episode is about soul mates who met too soon, so they failed. Maybe that's one possible answer?:)
Fireshadow wrote: If not, what I was saying is: '... about the problem with communication with my spirits. As my friends don't really believe in it, or no one else already knows I'm in spirit keeping and I don't know other people... how could I ask someone of them to help me out? Or did you mean, on the love-subject? I already know their opinion about it, so... that opinion seems to be like mine, but not ... like my spirits their opinion? ...'
Yep, I was talking about the subject of life in general with other humans. You may want to ask different people with different characteristics, such as rational, emotional,spiritual, experienced, and so on. They may give different reasons for their answers, and you might use them as reference in forming your own decision:)

Anyway, for basic pendulum usage, in case you need it:
http://creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/viewtop ... 5&start=30
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 2&start=20
http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en

Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8192
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

Fireshadow, your life story catched me when reading it. I'm sure, things will sort out at the right time, because they always seem to do one or the other way. I did read, how you have tried everything, what others could offer to you, all kind of practitioners to do spells for you, your spirits to tell you your true love and so many more things and I understand you feel, like there's not much more you could do, to ease your search and finally come to the destination you are seeking.

However, there is one thing, the most important maybe, that I believe and feel you haven't done. That one thing, that I've seen in many people work best than anything else and finally settles them in the right place in life and with the right people they need and want in their lifes.

It doesn't matter actually as much, to know if it will be person A or person B or what that person's name will be who will make you happy. Because, when it is finally about to happen, it will happen then and no sooner and it won't matter who's that person will be, because it will be the right one. Sometimes, we even have to get through other people first in our lifes, to realize and find who the one is, we really need. And why is that? Because, we have to learn first some things... learn some things first about ourselves, before we can settle in this position to be happy and have fulfilling relations with others.

And that is the one thing I feel, that you haven't done yet. Learning to depend not on your spirits, magickal practitioners and spells, karma, tarot readers or whoever and whatever else, but first of all, learn to depend on yourself and find happiness and peace and strength in yourself, which in turn brings confidence in your life and yourself.

The moment you stop to dump yourself (like trying to kill yourself or having such thoughts), is the only moment that other people will stop doing that to you too. Your story shows that very well, when you lost all around you. It's not coincidental. Our energies are like magnets, if you build up negative energy, you attract negative energy and you push away positive energy - and as that positive things and people in your life. The opposite is also true, the ones who build up a lot of positive energy around them, attract all good things and positive people in their lifes.

But, if you keep searching for all these things the way you have been doing, you keep this negative aura around you and keep building it further up.

My advice to you, Fireshadow, is, stop searching for the one true love, stop bothering about who it is. When the time is for that right, it will happen. Because, nothing in life is coincidental, as I believe. And then, maybe what was told to you will happen, that when you finally least expect it, the good thing will come around!

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Jimy wrote: Learning to depend not on your spirits, magickal practitioners and spells, karma, tarot readers or whoever and whatever else, but first of all, learn to depend on yourself and find happiness and peace and strength in yourself, which in turn brings confidence in your life and yourself.
Agree and really like this sentence:)

Return to “Connecting”