Being Both Soft And Strong Is A Combination Very Few Have Mastered
Inanna
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

She has a review thread on CH that has her website link. I believe we are not allowed to post seller urls outside the selling area.

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה
Alikat13
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Monster

Oh okay thank you I'll be sure to look her up

Image. Image I will not self-censor, I will write my dark truth[/size]
Being Both Soft And Strong Is A Combination Very Few Have Mastered
Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
Zodiac:

Alikat13 wrote:I believe that the BA that are sold by people like Lilith and Sinclaire are not necessarily evil no matter how extreme they say they are. I think that since a BA that so willingly gets themselves bound to a vessel looking for a human companion to share their lives with are already somewhat good as they know they can't kill or do any serious damage as long as they're bound and the fact they're willing to give that up for the chance to be a part of someone's spirit family makes me believe that there are some BA out there who do deserve a chance especially ones from Lilith and Sinclaire as they seem very trustworthy and are well known practitioners :)
I dunno but I think someday I will give some BA (or darker dark art beings) a chance because they seem so interesting and I would love to hear their stories and get a feel of the energy and presence which I assume are intense
Oh and I would also buy a BA from removed by moderator ;)
Most practitioners that advertise BA aren't actually BA in the true definition of what constitutes something as black. I believe i've read that some have even admitted that.
There is a huge discussion to be had about classifying everything into a colour and some people are not happy with it because they don't understand it and they only see the duality of life. From my experience, a lot of these people just see everything as DA. From angels to demons.

BA as they stand, don't have choice, they just lie. They don't have maps which means they don't have totems, shadows, or even a subconscious. I think they do have thoughts but that's about it.

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

This is a very interesting subject for sure.
I agree that what most of us may assume is BA is in fact very, very take no **** hardcore DA!
About the fact that they "just lie".
In order to lie they must know what they believe to be truth in order to corrupt that truth.
So how do they come to terms with the "weighing up" of that?
There has to be a consideration, a coming to a conclusion...this takes thought and logic surely.
Of course that doesn't preclude wickedness.....it's just hard to get one's head around as a "human, light end of the spectrum DA being" LOL
Interesting what you write about having no subconscious!
So there is nothing going on behind the scenes so to speak....no internal conversation?

If it is in the nature of true BA to lie and deceive they must be very enlightened as to what the opposite of that is in order to "stay on track" with their BA mission!.

Any thoughts on this?
And how does a true BA creature come into being?

Also, the "terrible devils" of old, all the famous names demonised (pun intended ;) ) by the modern churches must surely be just very dark DA and not BA at all?

Thanks in advance for any answers to this age old dilemma.

I used to know things
Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

@Alikat13...

Yes, I also would have no problem bringing home any being from removed by moderator, Lilith or Angeldark (Angie) :)

I used to know things
Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

I must say I disagree with this thread completely. well 98% BA beings are intelligent, cunning, and don't mind humans believing they are not. It further's a purpose for them. How would you say they operate then, on some basic animal instinct? In order to lie, they must know the truth, because a lie is not a lie unless the truth is first given. In order to know the truth, they must be intelligent, you see, the problem with BA beings, is that they have humans exactly where they want them, in the dark ages with thinking they are not capable of rational thinking. In order to lie, you must first rationalize the truth and DECIDE to subjugate that and corrupt it to a lie. That requires intelligent thinking. not just thoughts.

BA's have a LOT of choices, Trust me, if I sent out some of the BA Demons that I have seen, every single one of you would go screaming to a church and never look back. Some are horrid and cunning, and beguiling, and will do everything in their power to get you to do what they want, including fighting about what they are, and they are not. you see, the more you say such and such such and such, the more it will intrigue and the more will go into the direction they choose.

They don't mind you arguing about what they are and what they are not, because it suits their purpose. I offer BA true enough, but they are NOT the BA that would send you screaming to a church and never look back. But they are also NOT DA because my BA have the ability to destroy, and they will plan the destruction of an enemy just as we plan what we wear in the mornings, well, most of the time I do anyway hahah. Trust me BA are more intelligent than you can imagine. see how they have you discussing them in this thread? See how you are trying to pigeon hole them into neat little categories? Because that's how humans handle things, They NEED categories to function. They NEED to think that their neat little world is fine and everything is in it's place. I do to, But Demons are demons, and they are intelligent, and they are cunning and they can be quite deceptive.

Ah that opens up another question, how do I know I am not being deceived when I bind them because in my own words, they are deceptive. I have been dealing with demons for longer than i care to count since I was 7, I have sent them back to where they came from, I have called them out, I have had them come into my house uninvited and scare the <<Removed by Mod>> out of me, I was so terrified I could not move. I have had them try to kill me. Trust me on this one. They are intelligent and dangerous in the wrong hands, that's why I go to the lighter end of the demonic scale when i call but they are still demons and they are quite capable of planning and carrying out an enemies death.

AND as Forest Gump says That's all i have to say bout that.

Inanna
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons

Would you say a BA can disguise their energy to appear light to a seasoned conjurer?

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה
Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

Inanna wrote:Would you say a BA can disguise their energy to appear light to a seasoned conjurer?
Hello darlin, NO, any seasoned conjurer worth their salt knows what to look for when binding demons, There are tell tale signs they can not escape. That is also the reason I look for the darkness in every one of my entities and tell you, if they have darkness in them, even if they are being sold by others as cute bunny rabbits, I will find it and tell in the listing. LOL yes I even look for darkness in cute bunny rabbits so my customers are not shocked when they get home and the bunny has destroyed the house lol. Now I have packages to get ready for mailin lol.

darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

DA, BA, WA, these are all human designations, however, they work for us. Though it would seem that everyone has different definitions of what the Arts are. I have already made my feelings known, and my thoughts that we need a standard across the board, in another thread. However, I do want to state that I disagree with one thing Toni. DA can just as easily destroy, crush, maim, and kill as BA. it is simply a matter that they usually do not.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"

Return to “Black Arts”