Black arts entities in a nutshell!

Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

darklordmidnight wrote:DA, BA, WA, these are all human designations, however, they work for us. Though it would seem that everyone has different definitions of what the Arts are. I have already made my feelings known, and my thoughts that we need a standard across the board, in another thread. However, I do want to state that I disagree with one thing Toni. DA can just as easily destroy, crush, maim, and kill as BA. it is simply a matter that they usually do not.
I do want to state that I agree with your analysis of DA

Inanna
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Exactly, most of my demons can destroy humans easily but they are not BA.

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה
Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
Zodiac:

Anteros wrote:If it is in the nature of true BA to lie and deceive they must be very enlightened as to what the opposite of that is in order to "stay on track" with their BA mission!.

Any thoughts on this?
And how does a true BA creature come into being?

Also, the "terrible devils" of old, all the famous names demonised (pun intended ;) ) by the modern churches must surely be just very dark DA and not BA at all?

Thanks in advance for any answers to this age old dilemma.
From my experience, something that is BA is well... stupid, stupid evil to be precise. Is there any intelligence? Maybe, it seems that way, but evil and stupidity tend to walk hand in hand.
As for knowing the truth, i have wondered this. I believe they just rush into decisions.

Let me try to give an example: I don't know whether it's perfect or what you're looking for but i'll give this a try.
A women is sitting near a grave looking solumn

Here are a few definitions:
Grieving widow
Weeping lady
Drama &$*#!
And tearful missy

Now, which one of these is a lie? Did that require knowledge of the truth? Or is it really about whether they know it or not? This, i believe, is not actually a bad example of what their intents are like. But they can rush into way more destructive lies.
I think, in the modern age, it is very common for victims of a BA attack to be accused of mental health illness, considering a lot of demon possession stories are rife with them getting accused of paranoia schizophrenia. I bring this up because this is actually usually a lie on their part and the problem is not everyone can do a better job of seeing through lies.
Mine was an easy example. They just target what you love the most, in a lot of cases, and lie about it. I'm not sure that requires the truth.
I'm not sure that answers your question but that's what i know of them.

I think they come into being like any soul, but i don't know about that.

Are the terrible devils meant to be the goetia? I don't believe anyone refers to them as BA.

I hope that atleast helps a little.

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
Zodiac:

removed by moderator wrote:I must say I disagree with this thread completely. well 98% BA beings are intelligent, cunning, and don't mind humans believing they are not. It further's a purpose for them. How would you say they operate then, on some basic animal instinct? In order to lie, they must know the truth, because a lie is not a lie unless the truth is first given. In order to know the truth, they must be intelligent, you see, the problem with BA beings, is that they have humans exactly where they want them, in the dark ages with thinking they are not capable of rational thinking. In order to lie, you must first rationalize the truth and DECIDE to subjugate that and corrupt it to a lie. That requires intelligent thinking. not just thoughts.

BA's have a LOT of choices, Trust me, if I sent out some of the BA Demons that I have seen, every single one of you would go screaming to a church and never look back. Some are horrid and cunning, and beguiling, and will do everything in their power to get you to do what they want, including fighting about what they are, and they are not. you see, the more you say such and such such and such, the more it will intrigue and the more will go into the direction they choose.

They don't mind you arguing about what they are and what they are not, because it suits their purpose. I offer BA true enough, but they are NOT the BA that would send you screaming to a church and never look back. But they are also NOT DA because my BA have the ability to destroy, and they will plan the destruction of an enemy just as we plan what we wear in the mornings, well, most of the time I do anyway hahah. Trust me BA are more intelligent than you can imagine. see how they have you discussing them in this thread? See how you are trying to pigeon hole them into neat little categories? Because that's how humans handle things, They NEED categories to function. They NEED to think that their neat little world is fine and everything is in it's place. I do to, But Demons are demons, and they are intelligent, and they are cunning and they can be quite deceptive.

Ah that opens up another question, how do I know I am not being deceived when I bind them because in my own words, they are deceptive. I have been dealing with demons for longer than i care to count since I was 7, I have sent them back to where they came from, I have called them out, I have had them come into my house uninvited and scare the <<Removed by Mod>> out of me, I was so terrified I could not move. I have had them try to kill me. Trust me on this one. They are intelligent and dangerous in the wrong hands, that's why I go to the lighter end of the demonic scale when i call but they are still demons and they are quite capable of planning and carrying out an enemies death.

AND as Forest Gump says That's all i have to say bout that.
I would say i disagree with most of what you say. But the one thing i want to point out is what you say about lighter end of demonic energy. I would never question whom you work with but BA and lighter end sounds oxymoronic.

Also i know BA only lie and i'm certain they don't have choice.
darklordmidnight wrote:DA can just as easily destroy, crush, maim, and kill as BA. it is simply a matter that they usually do not.
Yep. :thumbup:

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
Alikat13
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Monster

I think yes there are some demons out there that are capable of actually destroying but I think not all demons are actually capable of PHYSICAL damage. Some are just very manipulative I actually had a manipulative demon who made me believe I was dying but later admitted it was all a mind trick so the demon couldn't hurt me anymore. I'm sure the same goes with other BA as well

Image. Image I will not self-censor, I will write my dark truth[/size]
Being Both Soft And Strong Is A Combination Very Few Have Mastered
WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eldrazi
My magical/paranormal name...: Kuya Pilo

If some Angels have their will to dive into the darkness, shouldn't there be also a thing where some Demons have their will to rise into the light?

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Alikat13 wrote:I think yes there are some demons out there that are capable of actually destroying but I think not all demons are actually capable of PHYSICAL damage. Some are just very manipulative I actually had a manipulative demon who made me believe I was dying but later admitted it was all a mind trick so the demon couldn't hurt me anymore. I'm sure the same goes with other BA as well
Demons aren't all BA. There is a broad spectrum to their energies and personalities, but they are mostly dark natured.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

Pisces-32 wrote:If some Angels have their will to dive into the darkness, shouldn't there be also a thing where some Demons have their will to rise into the light?

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk
Got but rare

ImageImage
Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Ok. let's put an end to this intelligence question shall we? Where do demons come from? In ancient Jewish texts like the Dead Sea Scrolls, demons are the disembodied spirits of dead Nephilim giants who perished at the time of the great flood.

Now let's rock it out : What are Nephilim ? To answer that, I need to take you to the bible, When man began to multiply on the face of the land and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw that the daughters of man were attractive. And they took as their wives any they chose. Then the Lord said, ‘My Spirit shall not abide in man forever, for he is flesh: his days shall be 120 years.’ The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown. (Gen 6:1-4, ESV)

Now, that sounds like intelligence, I could be wrong though. The sons of God—angels in more familiar parlance—transgress the divinely-ordained boundary between heaven and earth by producing children with human women. Those children are referred to as Nephilim. The term “Nephilim” doesn’t mean “fallen ones”; it means “giants.”

They were the mighty ones whose wisdom and exploits led to the greatness of cities like Babylon. Now, since this is the explanation on where demons come from in ancient jewish text and their wisdom and exploits led to greatness of cities like Babylon, they HAVE to have intelligence. Now since they are the disembodied spirits of these Giants according to ancient text and that same text also speaks of their intelligence, let's rule out the dumb theory.

Both the divine fathers and their giant children are called apkallu in the cuneiform sources. Incidentally, statues of the apkallu have been discovered by archaeologists in boxes in the foundations of walls for protection against evil spirits. The boxed apkallu are referred to by another Mesopotamian term: mats-tsarey, which means “watchers.” This should rule out the question of their intelligence. I tell you this to tell you that demons are not dumb as fence posts. Not all demons are as BA as some but they are intelligent

Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

PS I quoted from the bible

Return to “Black Arts”