Alikat13
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Monster
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Pisces-32 wrote:If some Angels have their will to dive into the darkness, shouldn't there be also a thing where some Demons have their will to rise into the light?

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk
Of course that's exactly what I believe in 1ey

Image. Image I will not self-censor, I will write my dark truth[/size]
Being Both Soft And Strong Is A Combination Very Few Have Mastered
Inanna
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons

I've read that some demons are eager to help humans along their spiritual paths because they believe in doing so they themselves will one day ascend to angelic beings.

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה
Alikat13
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Of course I believe demons aren't all mindless, I believe that demons have the right to choose right or wrong but most choose not to change their ways because they are so used to it or that's just truly who they are. I even believe that there could be some BA entities even demons who could've been forced to become evil because others may have forced them. I know how ridiculous that sounds but really just think for a second you know how some humans change over time I believe BA entities and demons can change over time as well but it depends how they were brought up and maybe some were helpless to defy their fate. I hope I don't sound too ridiculous I just have a feeling that's how some beings are.

Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

Alikat13 wrote:Of course I believe demons aren't all mindless, I believe that demons have the right to choose right or wrong but most choose not to change their ways because they are so used to it or that's just truly who they are. I even believe that there could be some BA entities even demons who could've been forced to become evil because others may have forced them. I know how ridiculous that sounds but really just think for a second you know how some humans change over time I believe BA entities and demons can change over time as well but it depends how they were brought up and maybe some were helpless to defy their fate. I hope I don't sound too ridiculous I just have a feeling that's how some beings are.
your heart, my sweet love, is extremely soft and sweet. NEVER change. It is one of the most beautiful things i have seen in a long time. it's not ridiculous. it's sympathy and it's beautiful. Your soul and your astral footprint were revealed to me in this post, don't ever change. 1hg

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Ah yes, I read that article before as well:D
removed by moderator wrote:Ok. let's put an end to this intelligence question shall we? Where do demons come from? In ancient Jewish texts like the Dead Sea Scrolls, demons are the disembodied spirits of dead Nephilim giants who perished at the time of the great flood.
This origin story might be true for a race of demons, but doesn't explain all of them. For examples:
-What about hellborn, lowborn, etc.? What are their connection with nephilim?
-Because nephilim as demon appeared after human, how about the snake who seduced Adam & Eve? And how about Lilith and her children?
-There are stories about how the archangels (some version included Lucifer) fought a great war and defeated a beast or a dragon before human. What's the connection with this?
removed by moderator wrote: Both the divine fathers and their giant children are called apkallu in the cuneiform sources. Incidentally, statues of the apkallu have been discovered by archaeologists in boxes in the foundations of walls for protection against evil spirits. The boxed apkallu are referred to by another Mesopotamian term: mats-tsarey, which means “watchers.” This should rule out the question of their intelligence. I tell you this to tell you that demons are not dumb as fence posts. Not all demons are as BA as some but they are intelligent
In this case, the Apkallu and Mats-tsarey were either WA or DA, and the "evil spirits" were the BA, right?

In addition, as far as I know, the Jewish teaching uses "shedim", and maybe "seirim", to refer to demon and evil spirit, while Islamic teaching doesn't have it; instead they consider the bad "jinn" as demon and evil spirit. These actually make it difficult to to rely solely on these holy scriptures to understand demon as a whole...

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:Ah yes, I read that article before as well:D
removed by moderator wrote:Ok. let's put an end to this intelligence question shall we? Where do demons come from? In ancient Jewish texts like the Dead Sea Scrolls, demons are the disembodied spirits of dead Nephilim giants who perished at the time of the great flood.
This origin story might be true for a race of demons, but doesn't explain all of them. For examples:
-What about hellborn, lowborn, etc.? What are their connection with nephilim?
-Because nephilim as demon appeared after human, how about the snake who seduced Adam & Eve? And how about Lilith and her children?
-There are stories about how the archangels (some version included Lucifer) fought a great war and defeated a beast or a dragon before human. What's the connection with this?
removed by moderator wrote: Both the divine fathers and their giant children are called apkallu in the cuneiform sources. Incidentally, statues of the apkallu have been discovered by archaeologists in boxes in the foundations of walls for protection against evil spirits. The boxed apkallu are referred to by another Mesopotamian term: mats-tsarey, which means “watchers.” This should rule out the question of their intelligence. I tell you this to tell you that demons are not dumb as fence posts. Not all demons are as BA as some but they are intelligent
In this case, the Apkallu and Mats-tsarey were either WA or DA, and the "evil spirits" were the BA, right?

In addition, as far as I know, the Jewish teaching uses "shedim", and maybe "seirim", to refer to demon and evil spirit, while Islamic teaching doesn't have it; instead they consider the bad "jinn" as demon and evil spirit. These actually make it difficult to to rely solely on these holy scriptures to understand demon as a whole...
not everything can be explained, it would be impossible, I don't think our human mind can comprehend some things.the story of the fight was lucifer getting kicked out of heaven, that is where the fallen ones come from. You can't count islam, that is a frunked up religion. Some do consider non believer djinn as demonic but i seem to recall my husband telling me about others they considered demon but he is not here for me to ask at the moment.

and yes, but all this just points to demons no matter what you call them or how, are intelligent. they are not mindless beings just operating off instinct. They know right from wrong and in the case of the islamic jinn, CHOSE their path. BUT when islam came along, some djinn CHOSE to believe.

Alikat13
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

removed by moderator wrote:
Alikat13 wrote:Of course I believe demons aren't all mindless, I believe that demons have the right to choose right or wrong but most choose not to change their ways because they are so used to it or that's just truly who they are. I even believe that there could be some BA entities even demons who could've been forced to become evil because others may have forced them. I know how ridiculous that sounds but really just think for a second you know how some humans change over time I believe BA entities and demons can change over time as well but it depends how they were brought up and maybe some were helpless to defy their fate. I hope I don't sound too ridiculous I just have a feeling that's how some beings are.
your heart, my sweet love, is extremely soft and sweet. NEVER change. It is one of the most beautiful things i have seen in a long time. it's not ridiculous. it's sympathy and it's beautiful. Your soul and your astral footprint were revealed to me in this post, don't ever change. 1hg
Thank you so much that means so much to me, literally brought tears to my eyes thank you for your considerate and loving words they mean so much <3 1ey

Inanna
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons

This statement seems to suggest that BA entities are not good enough and should change for the "better". Who are we to say that though? Every being in existence is perfect and beautiful in their own way.

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

removed by moderator wrote: You can't count islam, that is a frunked up religion.
Was laughing at this:D
But yeah, it does have some interesting teaching as well. Not the wahabbi/salafi though, that's boring:)
removed by moderator wrote: Some do consider non believer djinn as demonic but i seem to recall my husband telling me about others they considered demon but he is not here for me to ask at the moment.
Oh yes, please share when he tell you what the others are:)
removed by moderator wrote: and yes, but all this just points to demons no matter what you call them or how, are intelligent. they are not mindless beings just operating off instinct.
For this, it depends on what the term "demon" encompasses. If feeders, parasites, etc. are included, then some of them are mindless and instinctual.
And I don't know, but if hellcat and hellhound exist, there might be other hell-animals there. If they are considered demon as well, some might be more instinctual than intelligent, if they resemble Earth's animal that is.
Maybe those are what generally considered as BA(?)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Alikat13
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Of course every being is beautiful in their own way even if one being finds pure joy in destruction and death at least they are passionate about what they do (well some). What I meant is that most beings could've been forced to become BA and that's why I believe that those beings can possibly change if they were to come across the right humans or other beings that are able to help them realize who they truly are. Every being has the right to know who they truly are because some of them could be hiding under a mask to make others fear them because they probably don't want to show others their true feelings (yes I believe mostly all beings have feelings) it takes the right being to remind them of who they truly are. But as Inanna said some don't have to change if they truly love who they are, I just hope they truly love what they do and don't act on evil just because they are scared of showing their true feelings.

Return to “Black Arts”