Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

Alikat13 wrote:Of course every being is beautiful in their own way even if one being finds pure joy in destruction and death at least they are passionate about what they do (well some). What I meant is that most beings could've been forced to become BA and that's why I believe that those beings can possibly change if they were to come across the right humans or other beings that are able to help them realize who they truly are. Every being has the right to know who they truly are because some of them could be hiding under a mask to make others fear them because they probably don't want to show others their true feelings (yes I believe mostly all beings have feelings) it takes the right being to remind them of who they truly are. But as Inanna said some don't have to change if they truly love who they are, I just hope they truly love what they do and don't act on evil just because they are scared of showing their true feelings.
Give this gal a big big cookie!!! 1tu 1tu 1tu Lilith approved

ImageImage
Alikat13
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Monster
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Really I'll accept my cookie ;)
And really Lilith... wow that's amazing 1d

Image. Image I will not self-censor, I will write my dark truth[/size]
Being Both Soft And Strong Is A Combination Very Few Have Mastered
Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
Zodiac:

I believe the simplest and politest issue here is that some people just can't do a better job of seeing through lies. But also, i think some people don't understand anything outside the nature of their duality. I said this before but i think some of you just see everything as DA.

Also, please bare in mind, this discussion is about BA. I have no experience with DA demons, etc.

Pisces asked a question about fallen angels earlier and mentioned them falling into darkness.
I would love to know more about dark or fallen angels but i simply don't know enough about them yet.
Anyway, you say that if angels can descend, can demons ascend? There's a couple of problems with this.
First with angels or fallen angels: They have a choice.
BA: They have no choice.

Second: Did angels really descend? What makes fallen angels lower than regular angels? I personnally believe being fallen or dark/grey doesn't make you lower. Think of the ascended masters, they are considered ascended, it's in the name ;) , but they are still DA really, aren't they?

Now, i know some people are going to refer to the bible, but i personnally don't take the bible seriously. I don't consider it to be the authority on fallen angels or anything for that matter.

Also i remembered something my Djinn told me months ago. Anteros asked me how they are born. Well, my Djinn told me demons are born from "no love". Unfortunately, i don't remember more than that but hopefully i will come back to this eventually.

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
Alikat13
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Monster

Right I don't think fallen angels are at all lower than other angels I believe they just went rogue and that's what led to them being called fallen angels. Now I'm not religious and I don't mean to refer to the bible but I do honestly believe that angels were created to be pure and therefore that makes them WA. So how does a WA being go and become a DA being exactly? I don't think they just all of a sudden turned rogue without reason there's always a reason such as those fallen angels who slept with mortal women/men they fell because of their lust for humans. Maybe those types of feelings were always there within the angel or maybe it took someone or something to feel that way. That being said I do believe in evil and the fact that there are some BA out there who won't hesitate to kill someone but I don't believe they're mindless I think that they know exactly what they're doing and that's what truly makes them evil is that they know what they're doing they just don't care. If something that was created to be pure can change into a dark arts being then I too believe if the BA wants to change then they can as well.

Image. Image I will not self-censor, I will write my dark truth[/size]
Being Both Soft And Strong Is A Combination Very Few Have Mastered
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

WhimsicalSage wrote:I believe the simplest and politest issue here is that some people just can't do a better job of seeing through lies. But also, i think some people don't understand anything outside the nature of their duality. I said this before but i think some of you just see everything as DA.
Actually its GA. Every being is capable of all art depend want to use it or they learn it.

Also, please bare in mind, this discussion is about BA. I have no experience with DA demons, etc.

Pisces asked a question about fallen angels earlier and mentioned them falling into darkness.
I would love to know more about dark or fallen angels but i simply don't know enough about them yet.
Anyway, you say that if angels can descend, can demons ascend? There's a couple of problems with this. Yes if they willing to change. Our life count we wont be just live as a demon and reborn as demon forever. I have live as the first dragon creation then dragon gregori then kitsune then human then animals. I have reincarnate 1576 times. So this huge number i don't their life can be only choose as demon only. Some demon DO worship Hecate or Lilith so they not just worship their own kin. Some prefer stay out of politics.

First with angels or fallen angels: They have a choice.
BA: They have no choice.
Destiny is for you to answer the call. While the blur blur will always stuck. Just like human in religions.

Second: Did angels really descend? What makes fallen angels lower than regular angels? I personnally believe being fallen or dark/grey doesn't make you lower. Think of the ascended masters, they are considered ascended, it's in the name ;) , but they are still DA really, aren't they?
Fallen angel or gregori is like those who leave their orders and persue their enjoyment and entertainment. I have a gregori, she leave her post. She just want something that she never had. Works all time she say feeling like slave lol..... I no comment for this.

Now, i know some people are going to refer to the bible, but i personnally don't take the bible seriously. I don't consider it to be the authority on fallen angels or anything for that matter.
Its good that you dont look at the book. A book worm will die if failed exam.

Also i remembered something my Djinn told me months ago. Anteros asked me how they are born. Well, my Djinn told me demons are born from "no love". Unfortunately, i don't remember more than that but hopefully i will come back to this eventually.
It depends where you born. You born with a killer you be a killer. You friends with bullies you will be a bully. Born anywhere doesn't matter. Enviroment and what teaches you during grow up that is the matter.
Last edited by dragynraken on Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImage
Inanna
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons

We might be too caught up with the idea of evil and choices here. Many of us believe that it's wrong to kill without a reason, in fact you could say we were programmed or brainwashed to have that conviction. Because we cannot have a stable society if everyone can kill at will. It's not about right or wrong, it's about what one was taught to believe. A true BA sounds like a being unfettered by any conviction. I don't know if they also attack other beings at will or only humans. If the latter then they might just see us like toys and cattle. There's nothing wrong or evil about it, they just see things differently. It's not even about choices, they FEEL like hurting a human, and that's enough reason for them. There are many many humans who do the same thing, and we call them psychopaths.

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה
Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 25
Zodiac:

The subject on fallen angels may need a separate thread and it's own topic. The topic of how they "fall" is very interesting and being spirit keepers, some of you might have the luxury of asking. Whether they somehow changed from WA to DA is another mystery entirely.
Actually its GA. Every being is capable of all art depend want to use it or they learn it.
So you are of the opinion that every being is capable of all arts? That is fine. I respect this opinion. I don't think anyone will really come to an agreed concencus for the arts, for all of us.
I personnally know that BA exists in it's own category and i believe WA does too. But i do respect opposing viewpoints.
A book worm will die if failed exam.
I don't think Likes2read would like the sound of that.

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

Fallen Angels are indeed dark arts, by nature they are able to make choices, which is what led to their fall. I think of them like I would a Beta servitor, they went against their programming and developed free will. Their creator, instead of destroying them, cast them out. That is just my thoughts on the fallen.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
Jafora
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Blue Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Jafora Fenicai

I view fallen angels as beings who ascended into the shadow realms. "Shadow" meaning DA inclinations, free will, embracing your shadow side etc.

Jafora
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Blue Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Jafora Fenicai

As an addendum, I don't know if there is a 'heaven' as such. There could very well be types of 'heavenly realms', but I don't personally believe it's as black and white as one heaven above and one hell below. There are so many varying types of realms out there.

Return to “Black Arts”