venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I have seen a prevailing tendency to list lots of entities and spirits as BA. I get a strong impression that there's a growing trend to advertise BA entities as if they can be kept by anyone. This is simply rediculus and goes against ash's constant warnings.

As someone that knows a little bit about what they are like, i'll explain the nuts and bolts of what they are truely like.

The 3 main things they do is lie, rush into decisions and hate themselves.

First of all, all they do is lie. That's all they are capable of. They only lie. They say they can help you, i'ts a lie! They say they are going to kill you, it's a lie! On and on it goes! Nothing they do is true. Energies that come from you are all parts of your truth. BA entities don't have any truth to them. You have to be incredibly skilled to get any form of truth from them.

Second and this goes with the first, is that they rush into they most destructive lies possible. And this means they'll lie about what or who you love the most. This is in order to stop you from fullfilling your destiny.
Say you love sex the most! Then they'll lie about that! And try to either stop you from getting any or get you sex with the wrong people.
Say it's your family you love the most, then they'll lie about that.

And last is that they are full of hate!
There is great power in patience and power in losing patience. When you lose patience with a loved one it promotes a trigger which can reinforce love. When very bad people lose their patience they can do it in a silent aggression which is full of hate. In doing so they can lose patience with themselves. BA entities never stop losing patience in this way. They basically hate all including themselves.

These 3 things they do constantly! They are also notorious time wasters. They are not intelligent or fun. They are not safe for the average person. Another thing is they don't have maps or "plans". This is not ideas. A map is an important part of every living being.

I tried my best to explain this. I hope it was educational if even a little.

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Well....I heard you! I heard when Magnolia said that anything a BA spirit says it can do (if you can get them to do it), a WA spirit can do better! I take great joy in my WA spirits, and the DA , too, because they are that little extra power or nudge a situation often needs in order for spiritual growth to take place. Both are beautiful and provide me everything I need from the world of spirits. people love to exercise their naughty side, and go for the forbidden. They seek to challenge themselves or prove themselves more powerful or stronger than a DA entity/spirit. Every one loves the bad boy? Nah, I want a HERO. I say to you that you are ALREADY more powerful than they are! Use your mind and heart and you will know what I say is true.

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Sorry, I meant more powerful than a BA spirit/entity. For some reason it won't let me correct it.

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Cult
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

I believe aside from all the 2dark4u appearance that makes BA spirits naturally attractive to most people, is that many people believe they can violate free will. That might also be what makes them seem more powerful, regardless of whether they are or not.

Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
Zodiac:

Cult wrote:I believe aside from all the 2dark4u appearance that makes BA spirits naturally attractive to most people, is that many people believe they can violate free will. That might also be what makes them seem more powerful, regardless of whether they are or not.
BA spirits actually have no choice and they don't have consequence either. They can't get karmic debts like most people can or even most entities. They hate incarnating as well.
I think they can violate freewill.

The reason i mentioned sex in my post is because i believe people associate them with a little bit of sex appeal, especially demons. And i believe this is where those attitudes towards succubi/incubi come from.

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

My goddess succubi is grey type. When I kept looking at BA list it temp me while my goddess will keep on stopping me from getting it because it wont do good even its red hot sexy devil LOL. If really want to get she can shape shift one and I always forgot she have this skill XD

ImageImage
Inanna
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons

BA beings do have to obey the owner's orders right?

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Inanna wrote:BA beings do have to obey the owner's orders right?
Hah, no. Unless they're forcefully bound and they'll try to twist and do everything the worst possible way causing the most damage.
Also they will get out of the binding because they constantly try to break/weaken and escape it.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

WhimsicalSage wrote: I think they can violate freewill.
I believe this is the most attractive part of BA, because human sometimes wants to dominate others and other beings. That's one reason why there's fanaticism, fascism etc.:I

However, a good sadist will dominate under control & rules, and only to the masochist who wishes to be dominated by him/her, so they both have a good experience in the S&M activity of course:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Cult
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

darkwing wrote:However, a good sadist will dominate under control & rules, and only to the masochist who wishes to be dominated by him/her, so they both have a good experience in the S&M activity of course:)
Until the sadist gets bored. (;

Return to “Black Arts”