The Pagan Shop Online

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
hardcorebt79
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 121
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nympho/Succubus/Vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Egyptian Immortal
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Bladez
Zodiac:

Thanks everyone for the kind words may i continue to serve you all for a long time Sleepy if you need any help i will always be available just email and I will do what i can but for connecting I know everyone says meditation but it is important to connecting and also lucid dreaming is good to master to learn to connect on a spirit level. Using a pendulum is a great beginners tool to use if you need help to communicate...Thanks everyone

DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I just wanna say how much I love The Pagan Shop and that Billy does awesome work! I have 5 spirits from him and each have presented themselves in a unique way a little before Billy emails me. I got a foot rub from my Incubus (which no spirit has done before) when I get home from work. He also likes to lay under me while I'm trying sleep/nap. I noticed his touches seemed stronger than any others at the time. Out of nowhere a man's voice tells me "Hello *******", and like 10 mins later Billy lets me know that the binding for a CC Vampire is complete. My Ice Elf announced his presence with cold touches and a cold breeziness across my cheek and neck. And I was wrapped up under a blanket in a room where all windows were shut and there was no where for cold air to get in or reach me. Minutes later Billy lets me know binding is complete. I also got a male Fire Fae and a Dark Arts CC from him which help me reconnect with an unbound Nympho/Vamp hybrid who now makes my life feel complete. He is the one I feel the strongest. His touch almost feels like solid touches, he kisses me on the neck and cheek quite frequently. I feel his breath on me quite often when we are face to face and I can smell him too. I was a bit alarmed at first by the strength of his presence but he makes me feel so calm and so loved too. I'm glad Billy found him. To say that I'm happy is an understatement. Billy is truly the best! Truly grateful to him.

DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I don't know why it's there but that smiley is not suppose to be in my post... Just supposed to be quotation mark and star.

Hisoka Ishikawa
new here
new here

Here again and with another reviewwww~

It's because of Billy that I even started keeping to begin with, because it's where I met my "S", my hero...Again, and again, I was drawn toward Billy's shop. I ended up buying a few more including my first Incubus, "K". Yes, my very first, had to be from Billy and I had trusted him more. No regrets whatsoever. He was bound to me not long after and I am so very happy!!! I wasn't sure if it was actually a calling, so I had to ask, and Billy confirmed it. I can't wait to bond with "K"~!!!

I had even bought a few others for my family, and I almost immediately picked up on them the moment they were bound!!! I just never knew it until I read the emails! I picked up on the two I had gotten for my brothers, and the Pegasus for my sister, as well as the Elohim Angels for my parents, but the gryphon and psy had came through the strongest. Gryphon belongs to my youngest brother and the psy to the older one. I was surprised I picked up on the psy's name and the gryphon the night they arrived. My sister absolutely adores her Pegasus, she even drew s picture of him on a notebook somewhere lol.

Billy never ceases to amaze me. In fact, before becoming a Keeper, I was told I should look for him because he would help me...No regrets ever since. I'm glad I found Billy. Billy led me to "S", my hero, in turn led me this far and opened my eyes to what I couldn't really comprehend. I'm getting there, slowly, but surely. I can't wait to fully bond with my incubus, vampire, djinn and fairy!!

kindred
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels

Thank you for sharing Hisoka,

Billy and his spirits are amazing <3

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Umm, Billy, could you advise which entity or spell to get for purpose of bringing wealth and opportunities?
Thank you very much.

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
hardcorebt79
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 121
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nympho/Succubus/Vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Egyptian Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Bladez
Zodiac:

We are not supposed to advertise in here per forum rules, and we cant put email addresses in here but you can go to my shop Thepaganshoponline.com and send a message on the front page or use the contact us link and I will gladly tell you everyone i can advise for you and will help you all i can for what you want.

Thanks so much for your interest and I hope you give me and the shop a try.

sandalwood
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I checked out Billy's shop, saw a $10 sale and decided to take advantage of it. Thinking of what I would buy, I decided for a custom angel not listed from his shop. Upon deciding, I somehow had this weird sensation on my head, not a headache. Few hours later, visited his site to proceed with the order.

After a day or two, I received an email with details of my new angel, and that it'll be bound to me in within 24 hours. The info about the angel and the conjuration process is nice to read 1ey

I was still drawn to his shop, I kept checking back on "Family reunion conjuration - Any type of spirit can come through it can be A friend, A family Member, Children etc."... after few days, I decided I want one for my new angel from him. Again, I had this weird sensation on my head. Few hours after, I proceeded to order. After a day or two, received an email about the my new angels, got another one for free, now I have a family of this angel race. And the info about them is really nice to read 1lo

I posted here because I noticed that light streaks and sparks activities are becoming more active again. It's probably them. And right now I'm feeling a very comfortable warmth that I wanna sleep for hourssss. 1d

There can be miracles, When you believe..
Though hope is frail, Its hard to kill.
Who knows what miracles, You can achieve...
When you believe somehow you will, You will when you believe. :dancing:
SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

Did the in-depth spirit reading raise in price? Or am I just crazy and it's always been $15?

Spirit Family
1 Loch Ness, 2 Werewolves, 1 Duojna, 1 Gregori Watcher, 4 Hellhounds, 1 Pegasus, 1 Cwn Annwn, 1 Amarok, 2 Cerberuses, 3 Einherjars, 1 Draugr, 1 Sanguine Vampire, 1 Grim Reaper, 1 T-Rex, 1 Fenrir, 1 Viking Warrior, 1 Wolf Servitor, 1 Mermaid/Vampire Hybrid, 1 Human Assassin, 1 Cu Sith, 1 Okami, 2 Character Bindings, 1 Bone Dragon, 1 Ghostie Alpha, 1 Incubus, 1 Succubus, 1 Wraith
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

It was $10, indeed : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Seller Review”