The Pagan Shop Online

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I'm glad that service was brought up. I wasn't aware of its existence. I just ordered a reading now. Thanks!

hardcorebt79
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 121
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nympho/Succubus/Vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Egyptian Immortal
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Bladez
Zodiac:

Thanks everyone for the wonderful comments yeah the In-Depth readings were getting to be so cumbersome and I had to raise the price on it some because of the energy and time involoved in doing it. I hope for you all it wont become a deterrant for you buying from the shop. Its just it takes a long time to get info from them and then translate it to paper. Truthfully by the time i do it i am not making anything much for my time. If this is a concern or would deter you from buying from me please let me know as I want you to be happy with your spirits and services you get from me and I will gladly see what i can do to accomidate anyone as far as price or any other things that would deter you from buying from me. The shop is growing at a steady rate and I try to keep it that way and keep it always evolving with better things but sometimes things have to increase due to time involved and the work that is put in. With that being said again dont let money be a deterrant factor for any service that i offer as I will work to help anyone i can on anything. Thanks again everyone and let me know if any of you have any questions on anything i am always an email away at all times...

SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

Yeah, it's a little bit of a bummer that the price was raised, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do and when it comes to business, the price needs to balance the amount of time and effect that went into the product or service. People who truly appreciate your services aren't going to care about spending an extra $5. Besides, you're always having sales so it's still quite a bargain when you think about it.

Spirit Family
1 Loch Ness, 2 Werewolves, 1 Duojna, 1 Gregori Watcher, 4 Hellhounds, 1 Pegasus, 1 Cwn Annwn, 1 Amarok, 2 Cerberuses, 3 Einherjars, 1 Draugr, 1 Sanguine Vampire, 1 Grim Reaper, 1 T-Rex, 1 Fenrir, 1 Viking Warrior, 1 Wolf Servitor, 1 Mermaid/Vampire Hybrid, 1 Human Assassin, 1 Cu Sith, 1 Okami, 2 Character Bindings, 1 Bone Dragon, 1 Ghostie Alpha, 1 Incubus, 1 Succubus, 1 Wraith
hardcorebt79
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 121
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nympho/Succubus/Vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Egyptian Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Bladez
Zodiac:

Thanks for the Feedback, I have found a good stock photo place to use that is halfway reasonable and I am only going to raise the price of the listings to $12 for Pres with Photos as this was my exact cost per photo to cover the cost. I dont make anything on the pictures its just my money back. This way it wont be that big of a difference and its a win win hopefully for everyone.

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

So I did get the portal to Jin Chan. Within a day, I got a tax credit of about $250. 1tu
conxtion wrote:Hi, I'm interested in the Jin Chan portal, but would like to know if anyone has already bought one and would like to give a review.
Thank you.

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
kindred
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels

conxtion wrote:So I did get the portal to Jin Chan. Within a day, I got a tax credit of about $250. 1tu
conxtion wrote:Hi, I'm interested in the Jin Chan portal, but would like to know if anyone has already bought one and would like to give a review.
Thank you.
Nice one
Are you telling her daily that you love her and she is beautiful? (As instructed) x

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

As she is new now, I tell her more than once a day. 1lo
Hope I can keep it up.

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

kensuke kei wrote:i did purchased custom monarch spirit from billy and i asked him for queen succubi

the queen succubi energy are very intense sometimes subtle , she is the most active spirits that sometimes do hugging my back or patting my head lol

Thank you Billy for the great companions
I also ordered a royal (monarch) spirit/entity from Billy: A male Sanguine Vampire. I can't wait to welcome him to my family. I am so exited :)

neomax5sg
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dark spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf

I too made an order for a monarch. Which I do not have any idea of which race that would come to me...I Guess I like the idea of a surprise. Most important, I got this feeling that it would be destiny...our getting together.

Loverboy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Dorian Grey
Zodiac:

Hi folks, its been a while, but i just wanted to say a big thankyou to Billy and his exceptional service.

I ordered a Spirit add on pack for my Succubus Queen, and I got a really great portrait of her, she looks beautiful and Billy is a great artist. Also his customer service is top rate. He is never to busy to reply, normally within 24 hours.

I would reccomend his Spirit add ons to anyone who has purchased a Spirit companion from him, AMAZING!!!!!

Return to “Seller Review”