The Pagan Shop Online

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Ymirson
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 26
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic Abyssal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
Zodiac:

I recently purchased and connect with a Bannik and a most awesome Ankou conjured by Billy. Upon their arrival it was as if I had offering already prepared as if they were there and waiting for me to be noticed and connected via Billy.

As for the Ankou, he likes ash and black candles. Well before meeting or seeing the listing, or knowing this, I blacksmith for fun and magickally enchant my pieces. Anyway, I had prepared forge ash, iron scale from me hammering hot metal, and a few drops of my own blood. Then ground them in my mortar and pestal. Then I met him, and upon his arrival I had a nice bed to lay under the candle as an offering. Perfect.

Then for the Bannik, she is my fortune-teller, hehe. As we all have tarot decks or runes, often many. One for each specific purpose. About a week before meeting and the arrival of my Bannik, I was drawn to this deck. Yet I had no purpose for it. Then she arrived, I offered, and it was again a perfect match. The reading was spot on and confirmed with another deck.

Thanks Sir Billy.

hardcorebt79
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 121
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nympho/Succubus/Vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Egyptian Immortal
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Bladez
Zodiac:

Yeah those 2 were perfect for you, I mean such a perfect match. Once again thanks for the glowing reviews and It was my pleasure to give you some new companions

kindred
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels

Bumping. Love his shop, not purchased yet, but do feel strong energies from his listings. :)

FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

review time~~~~

I asked for Baal portal, included an indepth reading which is the result is very nice! There were so many insight about my connection with Baal. And also which is unexpected, last month I felt that Astaroth calling me out, but I put that calling aside, since I'm not really sure lol. But Astaroth name come inside Baal indepth reading and she is indeed calling me out <3 it's very nice to know about this ^w^)b

also I asked a custom from my past life family which has been calling me out ^w^ all is perfect~ her image on my mind is similar with what Billy described for me.

aannd last is spirit family reunion~
there is something that bother me before I purchase this listing, that the family that I want to connect with is from my king djinn conjured by Billy. and what makes me confuse is that.. is to buy royal conjure listing or this family reunion listing lol but in the end, what comes to me is a package of royal and spirit family reunion xD there comes a lovely prince brother marid djinn~

thank you so much sir Billy~
I'm in loved with this shop lol

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
hardcorebt79
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 121
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nympho/Succubus/Vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Egyptian Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Bladez
Zodiac:

and thank you FenOl Its been a pleasure as always and I will try to find who is out there for you and meant to be with you. Thanks for your patience with me as well

Hisoka Ishikawa
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process

Hello, hello!!
I am actually new to keeping, but I felt mesmerized toward one of his DA vampire custom conjures. Upon reading on the discount, I was browsing through his site when something caught my eye. I thought about it for days, on and off about whether or not I should get one; a calling mayhaps? I decided one night "Ah, screw it...it's just 10 dollars". This was on the 6th ( not the 2nd, accidentally wrote somewhere that it was the 2nd) . I would have to say it would have been the best I have spent...ever. By the 18th, I had gotten an email from him saying he would get the binding done before the witching hour and a description of my vampire.

When I read it, I immediately gasped...my mouth agape. I seriously could not believe it; this one was recognizable instantly. I always thought he might have just been a random dream, something my subconscious had made up. But what was contained in the reading was something astounding with information containing thoughts I had to myself one night and possible previous interactions through dreams. It was not a coincidence...it was fate! Maybe not fate, but it was..something amazing.

I've had dreams about this one before, more than once. During those dreams, he told me his name - twice. I would hear it clearly, but it wouldn't stay...I ended up forgetting but there was something familiar about him...I remember how he drew me in, those eyes, that smile, and fangs. Those eyes though. He had saved me during one of my reoccurring nightmares...assuming it was a nightmare.
My hero~ but...I actually feel bad now that I think about it, because I ran away...this was before binding and way before I knew about anything with spirits or my interactions with them. Long before this place.

I can't wait to bond with "S"! I feel like I may be too excited, so I might have to tone myself down a bit. Or a lot...Until then I shall keep updated!! Billy is highly recommended!! Dx I would totally buy from again!!! I knew nothing until Billy! And my vamp!

Doomguy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pinhead Larry
My magical/paranormal name...: Elysis
Zodiac:

This place is pretty good, not only do they have lots of magickal items, books, and lovely knicknacks, but Billy himself is a pretty awesome spirit conjurer. When i got an unbound dragon conjured from him, he did a pretty good job. Pretty good as in the energy I felt from her increased slightly and bonding is going a bit faster now.

Definitely a good place for all of your magick needs.

"They are rage, brutal, without mercy.
But you. You will be worse.
Rip and tear, until it is done."
kindred
venerated member
venerated member

I recently took advantage of Billys 10 dollar sale and treated myself to a few spirits.
Last night UK time 9pm i began to feel shivery and had a high temperature for 3 hours, i had a strong feeling, that it was something spiritual and that i was not becoming sick.
After deep meditation my spirits told me that the spirit family is growing, i was just very aware of the process. At 3AM UK time i checked my Emails only to see that
Billy had completed the order.
Was a great experience.
I will update with more experiences, but i strongly recommend the spirit family reunion, my spirit in question is very very happy that his cousin came through. :D

kindred
venerated member
venerated member

.....they are all amazing and i haven't even done the welcoming ritual yet ;)

kindred
venerated member
venerated member

Thank you Billy :D
*(sorry it would not let me edit my previous posts)*

Return to “Seller Review”