Kelis/DarkDesires/Darklordmidnight

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
superpotato
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

Yes of course thats what custom means, lol.

My keep

Spirits (6):
Fire Elemental Dragon (M)
Bronwyn Angel (E)
Sterling Angel Princess (T)
Elohim Angel (P)
Royal Golden Dragon (R)
Light Spectre (E)

Alphas on their way... (7)

Immortals:
Odin
DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

JackOLantern2170 wrote:
Can you even have custom Alphas made to one's specifications?

I have two custom Alpha Battle Lords made to my specifications... one with a very detailed design and one with not so much detail, but both are the very best thing to ever happen to me.

SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

Does anyone know if DLM is currently bogged down with orders? I wanted to follow up with him on something I asked a few months back, but I didn't want to bother him if he was busy,

Spirit Family
1 Loch Ness, 2 Werewolves, 1 Duojna, 1 Gregori Watcher, 4 Hellhounds, 1 Pegasus, 1 Cwn Annwn, 1 Amarok, 2 Cerberuses, 3 Einherjars, 1 Draugr, 1 Sanguine Vampire, 1 Grim Reaper, 1 T-Rex, 1 Fenrir, 1 Viking Warrior, 1 Wolf Servitor, 1 Mermaid/Vampire Hybrid, 1 Human Assassin, 1 Cu Sith, 1 Okami, 2 Character Bindings, 1 Bone Dragon, 1 Ghostie Alpha, 1 Incubus, 1 Succubus, 1 Wraith
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced

Yep, he is. Alot actually. I can't really say how long you have to wait, because I already wait 1 month for the information of my ascended Alpha, which is already done~
But I got a mail from him last week or so, so he's still around :p

DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte

Cat Victoriam wrote:Yep, he is. Alot actually. I can't really say how long you have to wait, because I already wait 1 month for the information of my ascended Alpha, which is already done~

Is there a noticeable difference in your Alpha after the upgrade?

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor

I can sense him better, even at "bad days", when my astral senses are really clouded and he's able to influence events in the physical more (speaking of fulfilling wishes like "it would be nice, if I can get home earlier today" etc)
His presence also got alot stronger (like that feeling, that someone is standing behind you, even if no one is there)

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

Cat Victoriam wrote:Yep, he is. Alot actually. I can't really say how long you have to wait, because I already wait 1 month for the information of my ascended Alpha, which is already done~
Hmm.. That explains quite a bit. If he throws up a sale for Thanksgiving, I’ll have to let DLM know about something on that post. What exactly does ascended Alpha mean?

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte

Cat Victoriam wrote:I can sense him better, even at "bad days", when my astral senses are really clouded and he's able to influence events in the physical more (speaking of fulfilling wishes like "it would be nice, if I can get home earlier today" etc)
His presence also got alot stronger (like that feeling, that someone is standing behind you, even if no one is there)
Thank you for sharing. That's very awesome to hear. I can't wait to be reunited with mine after the upgrade. Totally worth the wait. ❤️

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor

DarklyDreamer wrote:
Cat Victoriam wrote:I can sense him better, even at "bad days", when my astral senses are really clouded and he's able to influence events in the physical more (speaking of fulfilling wishes like "it would be nice, if I can get home earlier today" etc)
Thank you for sharing. That's very awesome to hear. I can't wait to be reunited with mine after the upgrade. Totally worth the wait. ❤️
indeed it is. It was worth every penny ;3;
JackOLantern2170 wrote: Hmm.. That explains quite a bit. If he throws up a sale for Thanksgiving, I’ll have to let DLM know about something on that post. What exactly does ascended Alpha mean?
As far as I understood it is that ascended are "free" Alphas. Free in terms of they're on the top of the hierarchy, they don't have to follow lords and they have alot more energy than lords and they gain strenght the older they get (that's why they're bound to a quartz crystal) and learn stuff alot quicker and theoretically they can become as strong as Alpha Demi-Gods.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

Cat Victoriam wrote:
DarklyDreamer wrote:
indeed it is. It was worth every penny ;3;
JackOLantern2170 wrote: Hmm.. That explains quite a bit. If he throws up a sale for Thanksgiving, I’ll have to let DLM know about something on that post. What exactly does ascended Alpha mean?
As far as I understood it is that ascended are "free" Alphas. Free in terms of they're on the top of the hierarchy, they don't have to follow lords and they have alot more energy than lords and they gain strenght the older they get (that's why they're bound to a quartz crystal) and learn stuff alot quicker and theoretically they can become as strong as Alpha Demi-Gods.
I see.. That's what it stands for. Very clever. 1bw

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.

Return to “Sellers You Love”