Kelis/DarkDesires/Darklordmidnight

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
WarlockHusky
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Thanks for sharing Midnight. I placed an order back in Dec and was not one of the few to get a reply to an email I sent out in Feb or March but I have/had heard the work takes time. I guess I'll see if it was worth it whenever it's completed.

Dreamsong
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 225
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons + werewolves
Zodiac:

Yep, I ordered back in the first week of December myself, and am trying insanely hard to be patient... lol

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret

First week of september, here. I wrote a mail almost three weeks ago, without getting an answer. It's hard not to get frustrated.
I need more icecream :D

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

CatEagle wrote:First week of september, here. I wrote a mail almost three weeks ago, without getting an answer. It's hard not to get frustrated.
I need more icecream :D
oh gosh, and i'm over here slightly fretting about 6 days.. guess i will have to keep rereading darkwing's thread on patience and put it into practice heheh
i need more ice cream as well!

darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

To all of you who are sticking with me while I go through this, thank you, from the bottom of my heart I thank you. It has been a rough time, but I refuse to give in.
On a side note, there have been rumors that I was involved with attacking another seller.
Simply put, with everything going on in my own life, I have neither the time, nor the inclination to attack others. Those of you who know me, know this.
I am improving, though it is taking a bit, and I will not keep you all waiting anymore than I must. Your orders literally haunt me... (Pun intended.) You all keep rocking! And to those worried about me disappearing, well, it ain't gonna happen, not soon, and if it does, you all will have plenty of notice. With that said, I bid you all a fair night. Listen with your hearts, trust your guts, and remember, the light cannot exist without darkness, nor darkness without light. (Maybe not true in a purely practical sense, but metaphorically, well, you get the picture.)

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

darklordmidnight wrote:To all of you who are sticking with me while I go through this, thank you, from the bottom of my heart I thank you. It has been a rough time, but I refuse to give in.
On a side note, there have been rumors that I was involved with attacking another seller.
Simply put, with everything going on in my own life, I have neither the time, nor the inclination to attack others. Those of you who know me, know this.
I am improving, though it is taking a bit, and I will not keep you all waiting anymore than I must. Your orders literally haunt me... (Pun intended.) You all keep rocking! And to those worried about me disappearing, well, it ain't gonna happen, not soon, and if it does, you all will have plenty of notice. With that said, I bid you all a fair night. Listen with your hearts, trust your guts, and remember, the light cannot exist without darkness, nor darkness without light. (Maybe not true in a purely practical sense, but metaphorically, well, you get the picture.)
No problem DLM. Left you plenty of fanarts and pictures to cheer you up in your email, that, and curious questions about alphas. 1ey

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

darklordmidnight wrote:To all of you who are sticking with me while I go through this, thank you, from the bottom of my heart I thank you. It has been a rough time, but I refuse to give in.
thank you for all you do and the update! wishing you the best.

☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
Zodiac:

Many blessing to you, DLM! ^^ I'm sure you have been trying your best, don't worry about us <3 Never give up and stay strong as always!!

Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

You go glen coco xD keep up the good work

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

AriesStarChild_ wrote:You go glen coco xD keep up the good work
Let's hope Kelis can keep up the good work, he needs to. 1d

He may ramp it up given that chance, and let's hope he recovers soon. 1bg

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.

Return to “Sellers You Love”