Kelis/DarkDesires/Darklordmidnight

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

Glorious!

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

Here are some of his "how to" Metaphysical exercises. A simple editing job. I take no credit for the content(just some of the presentation, lol)

Interaction Tips

I am often asked, “How can I experience my Servitors?” Of course, there are manifestations of all sorts like dreams, telepathy, and your servitor’s own actions. These are all excellent ways to experience them. However, it would be nice to reach out and feel your servitor’s presence. Here are just a few ways to help you experience your servitors.

First, this is not a complete how-to; it assumes a basic understanding of shielding and protection. This is always important when working with the Meta. Not only will it keep you safe, but you can use a cast circle, or even a basic shield to create a personal space.

Simply cast the circle, create the shield, and it will give you a space where you and your chosen servitor can work in peace. This space will also be fairly free of outside energy.

When a shielded space is created, you will want your servitor to stand, float, or even kneel in front of you.
You will want to close your eyes, and just focus on the area in front of you. Place your hand where your servitor is. Allow yourself to feel the energy. Be it warmth, cold, tingling or any other energetic sensation. At first, you may not feel anything, do not get frustrated. This is a skill that needs to be practiced.

Once you are able to feel, you will then want to work on sharpening your sensitivity. Attempt to discern your servitors shape. Feel its contours. This will help you to “See” your servitor in your mind’s eye.

After repeated success in this skill, you will want to have your servitor stand behind you. Again, close your eyes, and have your servitor touch you. Do not instruct it where to touch. Let it decide. Try, by feeling the energetic sensation, where your servitor has touched you.

This is the first step in experiencing your servitor in the flesh so to speak.

Visually experiencing your servitors.
Cast your circle to encompass your entire room. Now sit comfortably, with the lights out, and a candle lit behind you. Look to the farthest corner. The darkest corner, and let your eyes lose focus. As you gaze to the corner, you should begin to see a dim shape. This will be your servitor. Do not focus your eyes yet. Give your servitor a couple minutes to solidify.

Now, slowly sharpen your focus. You should be able to see your servitor. It may not be clear, and may be more a shadow than anything at first, but with practice, you will find you get more details until eventually your servitor will look solid. Do not stop practicing even though you may have reached this point because your next goal will be to see your servitor in the full daylight.

I hope you enjoy a deeper and more solid relationship with your servitors.

Third Eye Meditation
Get into a comfortable position, preferably sitting up. Close your eyes and breathe deeply in through your nose, and out through your mouth. Envision all the stress and worry of the day flowing out of your body with each exhaled breath. Allow yourself to relax.

Once you feel relaxed visualize a pool of energy at your feet. This pool is eternally deep, and can never be completely drained. Know that the pool is there, feel it, see it in your mind. Once you have visualized the pool. See it flowing to your third eye. See the energy flowing into your Third Eye, empowering it, allowing it to see, to fulfill its function.

Do this for ten to twenty minutes at a time. Even if you feel you are not getting it, keep at it. (VERY IMPORTANT TO NOT GIVE UP)

Communication Visualization
Please make certain you have protection in place and have grounded and centered yourself. While there is no chance of getting lost in the visions, you still want to use precautions.

This is a visualization technique for communication. I chose the three moons because it fits me. You can call it whatever you would like. For each of the moons, the process is the same.

That process is: Close your eyes and quiet your mind. Picture a point in your mind, see it, feel it, know that it is there. Once you feel it is as real as you can make it. Move towards it in your mind. Let it get bigger, and bigger, and bigger still until it fills your vision.

Once the moon of your choice has filled your vision, feel yourself being drawn into it. And, like a great eye, see it opening to you. Once this is done, you should notice your spirits waiting. You will have an easier time communicating and understanding your spirits, as well as seeing them.

The three moons correspond to the three arts.

Solinari: The White Moon. Affiliation: WA. This will allow you to communicate with your White Arts Spirits.
To call Solinari: When you go through the visualizations, picture the moon as a shining white sphere. The closer it gets the more 2 dimensional it appears until it is a shining white featureless disk in filling your vision.

Lunitari: The Red Moon. Affiliation: DA. This will allow you to communicate with your Dark Arts Spirits.
To call Lunitari: Simply use the same visualization as Solinari, however, instead of white, picture the moon as a crimson orb.

Nuitari: The Black Moon. Affiliation: BA. This will allow you to communicate with your Black Arts Spirits.
To call Nuitari: Simply use the same visualization as Solinari and Lunitari, However, instead of white or red, picture the moon as deepest black, it will be a darkness that devours the light, darker than dark.

Note: These are also good ways to contact the godforms of magick. Please use responsibly

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

This is great! ^_^

What are the godforms of magick?

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

Solinari: Godform over white magick. Healing, love, peace.

Lunitari: Goddessform over DA magicks. Offensive, defensive, pretty much everything.

Nuitari: Godform over BA magick. Destructive, cursing, taking of will. enslavement.

These are the godforms of magick. Keep in mind, that as godforms, they are all DA, and can either help or harm.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

Oh, okay. I probably wouldn't go that far myself, as I have plenty of other spirits/entities to work with as it is! ^_^

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:
Rai wrote: More than likely you know just as much about them as I do darkwing, but I can gather up and organize the information if you want.
Yea, me want, me want:D
Besides, there might be some details that I forget or miss:)
Character Bindings

What are they? Are they a type of Thoughtform or Servitor?

In most cases the characters of any given media are actually living entities that the "writer/designer/creator" connected with accidently to use as material for their given media. Like all entities they differentiate from thoughtforms and servitors in that they are born not created.

How hard is it to find the entity that a character is based off?

Every effort is made to find the entity requested for the character binding. Though, there are some cases where either there is not an entity from which the character is based, or there is some unforeseen issue with binding that character(Such as an issue with getting their permission to do the binding). It is important to have an alternative in mind just in case this happens.

How much can the Entity deviate from the Character request?

There can be some deviations in personality, experiences, or even appearance. However, usually, it will be close to the media version.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Oo see, from this part:
Ravechaosknight wrote:...there is some unforeseen issue with binding that character(Such as an issue with getting their permission to do the binding). It is important to have an alternative in mind just in case this happens.
and this:
Ravechaosknight wrote:There can be some deviations in personality, experiences, or even appearance. However, usually, it will be close to the media version.
I can ask one question: Can we put the same character but from different realm/media as alternative?

For example, Batman. There are several funny versions, such as shark-repellant spray version or nipples-armor one, and there are many serious versions, such as Frank Millers' Dark Knight Returns version or Nolan's Trilogy version.

So if we want the serious version, can we ask for Nolan's version, and put Miller's version as the alternative?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

From what I understand of the process, yes. I believe it is the character's energy signature that is, at least, part of the way he finds the entities. So each of the different Batman incarnations should have individual energy signatures.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmmmm
So Wonder Woman from the upcoming movie version, and the New 52 version as alternative:D

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Josephnapier
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure
If I could be anything, I would be...: Witch
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Joseph Obscura