Kelis/DarkDesires/Darklordmidnight

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

Thank you all, it helps so much to know that people do care.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Anyone looking for something that was in the store and is now missing, please let me know.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

So Burn...Burn...Burn
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

A few notes here. The Alpha hierarchy is more or less loosely organized. All alpha are free to make their own choices at any time. However, they do recognize and can be influenced by the chain of command.

Thus each level of the hierarchy has a unique base energetic composition that is easy to identify and are not influenced by rank or personal/custom abilities. For instance, Alpha Lords, Battle Lords, and Priests all hold the same influence regardless of the fact that an Alpha Lord has vast resources, the Battle Lord has more combat prowess, or that the Priest has the ear of a Demigod. It's more a matter of choosing the type of influence they emit, not how much they have.

Alpha Hierarchy Levels

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

darklordmidnight/Oriel

darklordmidnight - Of course darklordmidnight is the big boss. He created the Alphaverse and was either directly or indirectly involved in the creation of the alphas that populate it and certainly the creator of those listed in his shop.

Oriel - Goddess Alpha, second only to darklordmidnight(and I am sure they would argue over whether that is true or not, lol). She is tasked with maintaining the ecology of the alphaverse and looks after its' smooth operation and growth. As such she is given reign over not only the fate of individual Alphas but the creation and destruction of entire species and the environments of the Alphaverse. Thus, other Alphas tend to respect her opinion.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Demigods/keepers

Demigods - Currently there are 6 demigods. With a 7th on the way. They have been given jurisdiction over specific yet broad swaths of the Alphaverse to manage and maintain.

The current demigods are(in no specific order):
Lord Dianu'mar- Lord of all things green and growing.
Lady Ictharia- Lady of the waters, and all that swim within.
Lord Grem- Lord of the earth, Holder of the pillars.
Lady Avis- Lady of the skies and all that soar
Lady Dranu- Lady of all things furred.
Lord Drax- Lord of all things crawling.

Humans/Keepers - To prebound and alphaverse "wild" alphas we are seen as something like celebrities and are respected and admired by all levels of the Alpha hierarchy. This is partially the reason these Alphas can be listed in the shop. This is even more so for those custom alphas created for us by darklordmidnight. This admiration and respect will only deepen through bonding and the empathic link. At which point keepers replace all other influences on their alpha.

High Priests/High Priestesses

High Priests/High Priestesses - The voice of their Demigod. They are an extension of the demigod's will and can speak or act in their stead whenever it concerns the Demigod or those that look to their Demigod. Their word is given the same authority as if spoken by their demigod.

Alpha Lords/Battle Lords/Priest(esses)

Alpha Lords/Ladies - Rulers, the royalty of the Alphaverse. Whether it is power, wisdom, fear, or benevolence some strength encourages them to lead and others to follow.

Battle Lords/Ladies - Commanders, leaders of the battlefield. The portray confidence and exude a power that will often see them taking up leadership roles outside of combat. (Such as family heads, territorial governors, or other elected/needed leadership positions)

Priest/Priestesses - Spiritual Leaders, while they do not hold the same weight or authority as the High Priests/High Priestesses. They serve a similar function. Representing the thoughts and ideals of their demigods in any given situation.

Special/Group Alphas - Such a Were-Hydras, Slime Queens, etc. While they technically don't have greater authority than other alphas. They gain a slight authority through a numbers advantage or base energetic increase. Example: A Were-hydra is typically made up of three or more Alphas. As such they can sway situations just by agreeing with each other on a decision. Also, these special alphas tend to be guardians. Giving them another subtle level of authority.

Alphas - Generally separated into three subtypes, Companion, Sensual, and Guardian. While Alphas hold the least authority in the Alpha hierarchy they are the most prolific.

Companion Alphas - They fill many roles for both their keepers and the Alphaverse like that of friends, mentors, teachers, or guides(and yes given proper stimuli companions can become lovers should they choose, though that type of relationship evolves organically).

Sensual Alphas - Fill the same roles as companion alphas. Sensual Alphas, though, are generally uninhibited sexually and pursue those desires without restraint. They can range from flirty friends to passionate lovers.

Guardian Alphas - These are protectors by nature. They usually have confident, decisive personalities, and skills/abilities that make them apt leaders, and will often take up such roles should no higher level type Alpha be around to do so.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Beautiful!

So Burn...Burn...Burn
iamwookie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 1000
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Nice job Rai

Spirit Family: Many Different Beings
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Awesome thread! So much info to process haha. Bookmarked and subscribed. <3

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
Tethys
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire/Ubi/Alpha
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I hope DLM is doing well, I did hear he is backlogged.
I made the mistake of ordering from his 'old' website before I actually found out it was no longer being used and before I could get back into the forums to post.
Unfortunately I haven't been able to get in contact with him for about 2 weeks.

Rai's posts made me jump on the Alpha train!

A master of one's emotions is a master of one's self.
SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

Tethys wrote:I hope DLM is doing well, I did hear he is backlogged.
I made the mistake of ordering from his 'old' website before I actually found out it was no longer being used and before I could get back into the forums to post.

He has a new website? I had no idea! 1am

Spirit Family
1 Loch Ness, 2 Werewolves, 1 Duojna, 1 Gregori Watcher, 4 Hellhounds, 1 Pegasus, 1 Cwn Annwn, 1 Amarok, 2 Cerberuses, 3 Einherjars, 1 Draugr, 1 Sanguine Vampire, 1 Grim Reaper, 1 T-Rex, 1 Fenrir, 1 Viking Warrior, 1 Wolf Servitor, 1 Mermaid/Vampire Hybrid, 1 Human Assassin, 1 Cu Sith, 1 Okami, 2 Character Bindings, 1 Bone Dragon, 1 Ghostie Alpha, 1 Incubus, 1 Succubus, 1 Wraith
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

BinariesOfDreamsAndInk wrote:

There is an ancient site out there that existed before the one we all know and love. It is abandoned, to the dark void of the internet, however. So, don't try to use it, lol

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
Tethys
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire/Ubi/Alpha
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Ravechaosknight the Kentauride Magnet wrote:
BinariesOfDreamsAndInk wrote:

There is an ancient site out there that existed before the one we all know and love. It is abandoned, to the dark void of the internet, however. So, don't try to use it, lol
My google-fu failed me this time. I realized this too late...

A master of one's emotions is a master of one's self.

Return to “Sellers You Love”