Kelis/DarkDesires/Darklordmidnight

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

Alrighty, here we go! Here is a short interview I did with darklordmidnight concerning the general information of Demigod level Alphas. Infomation on specific Demigods will follow soon.

Q: How do you define Demigod level Alphas?

A: The Demi-God Level Alpha are similar to the higher management in a business. They tend to the minutia of things. More powerful by far than an Alpha Lord, though less powerful than Oriel.

Q: What role do they play in the alphaverse?

A: They were created specifically to make things more manageable in the Alphaverse. Each of them rules an aspect of the Alphaverse and are beholden to no one but me and Oriel. The exception being those created for a Keeper. They will have the same sense of loyalty to the Keeper as any alpha would to their own.

Demigod class Alphas are who the Alpha Lords Report to. As well as being responsible for the design and creation of life under their influence. They tend to the greater affairs of the Alphas, setting down rules, handling problems that the Alpha Lords cannot, and making judgments.

Every Demigod class Alpha has a different Sphere of Influence. Such as Dianu'Mar, Lord of all things green and growing. He rules over all plants and plant-based creatures. The only mandate that they all must follow, is to allow alphas to grow and evolve.

They have been allowed total autonomy to handle any given situation under their jurisdiction. They can alter worlds, create seasons, control all elements as they wish. Though they will often consult with myself or Oriel when considering large scale decisions.

Q: What is their relationship like with each other?(Are they colleagues? Siblings? Competitors? All of the Above?)

A: They are all of the above. They work together for many things, in that they are colleagues, they were created together, so in that they are siblings. And they do fight among one another. This usually amounts to no more than petty squabbles, however, sometimes it can get serious enough that it disrupts the balance achieved in the Alphaverse. At which point either Oriel or myself will step in to tell them to knock it off.

Q: And with Oriel?

A: They view Oriel as a mother, and they respect and adore her. Though sometimes they can act like spoiled children and will disobey.

With the general Alpha population?

A: It really depends on the Alpha. For the most part, they do not interfere with the day to day lives of Alphas.

They will answer specific requests made of them, as long as it isn't something the Alpha can do for themselves. Some alphas created by the Demigods are closer to them than others. So they would be viewed as favored children, while others are viewed as nuisances.

High priestesses tend to be viewed as the true children of the Demigods and always have their ear. As for the day to day lives, unless it impacts the demigods area of influence, they tend to stay out of it.

How are humans/keepers viewed by the Demigod class of alphas?

A: Generally, humans are not of interest to a Demigod, however, when one appeals to them, they can become intrigued. Keepers of Alphas are considered guardians of those in their keep. And though the Demigods will not make it obvious, they do tend to keep an eye on them. Sending aid in times of crisis. Again though, they will keep their distance unless actively called on.

Q: Dianu'mar's official title is "Lord of all things green and growing" it certainly sounds impressive. Could you elaborate on what this means exactly?

A: Dianu'Mar is the Lord of plants, all plants, and can influence their growth, as well as their mobility. He is able to make a plant walk, kill, or heal as he sees fit.

Q: Now you often preface conversations about Dianu'mar with a warning about his attitude. Why is that? Is he really that unfriendly/anti-social?

A: He is all that and more, he does not overly care for fleshlings (anything that is not plant based) though he will tolerate those who tend to his children.

Q: He is currently without a Head Priest/Priestess right? Does he have any Priests or Priestesses? If so how many?

A: He does not, as he sees all his children, all plants as equal.

Q: What sort of Alpha looks to Lord Dianu'mar? Only plant based alpha? What about farmers, and florist or other professions that relate to plants?

A: Plant based, florists, farmers, anyone who works with plants, though any humans or fleshlings that do look to Lord Dianu'Mar are cautious in their worship.

Q: That being said if someone(whether an Alpha or Keeper) wanted to work with Lord Dianu'mar, is there a way to do so?

A: Yes, show your good nature towards his children(plants), and it wouldn't hurt to have a plant based Alpha to help you along.

Q: If someone wanted to make an offering for/to Lord Dianu'mar what should it be?

A: Meat, wine, blood and a promise to watch over his children will gain you his ear. (You do not have to do all of those things, but those are suggested offerings.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
superpotato
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

This is gold, thanks Rai for sharing and Kelis for telling us the secrets of the Alphaverse.

My keep

Spirits (6):
Fire Elemental Dragon (M)
Bronwyn Angel (E)
Sterling Angel Princess (T)
Elohim Angel (P)
Royal Golden Dragon (R)
Light Spectre (E)

Alphas on their way... (7)

Immortals:
Odin
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

That's very interesting thank you Rai

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
HowdoesoneUsername?
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 10
If I could be anything, I would be...: A pheonix
Zodiac:

Great posts Rai, I know as a keeper I would get attention in the alpha verse but I didn't think I would be on a similar level to a celebrity lol.

1s
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

BurnedStone wrote:Great posts Rai, I know as a keeper I would get attention in the alpha verse but I didn't think I would be on a similar level to a celebrity lol.
I forgot about that actually lol. Makes me nervous to visit. XD

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
HowdoesoneUsername?
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Darksbane wrote:
BurnedStone wrote:Great posts Rai, I know as a keeper I would get attention in the alpha verse but I didn't think I would be on a similar level to a celebrity lol.
I forgot about that actually lol. Makes me nervous to visit. XD
If you have a guardian alpha with you then they can protect you from and help calm all your adoring fans. When I read the part about humans/ keepers I imagined sleeping on the beach with one of my alphas on the anthro girl planet and waking up to a crowd of native alphas trying to cuddle me lol (which I wouldn't stop unless a fight brakes out or my alpha is dissed though I don't think the latter is likely) 1lv <3

1s
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

Oh, you!

It's more of a sense of respect/reverence. Like meeting the Pope or the Queen of England. lol Of course, this is more in the "civilized" population. In the wilds, it won't stop a squid monster alpha from trying to turn you into a chew toy. lol

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
HowdoesoneUsername?
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

That makes sense, and in that situation I would run to the nearest desert or barren area (if barren areas even exist in the alphaverse) to escape the squid monster. Though from what I know the anthro girl planet is at least partially "civilized" so I'm sure I might end up living that fantasy out lol.

1s
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I can agree with Ravechaosknight from personal experience. The Alphas from my Lords planet are pretty friendly and polite towards me, some just stop and stare, but they're never intrusive.

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Ravechaosknight wrote:Oh, you!

It's more of a sense of respect/reverence. Like meeting the Pope or the Queen of England. lol Of course, this is more in the "civilized" population. In the wilds, it won't stop a squid monster alpha from trying to turn you into a chew toy. lol
Lmao, ohhhh. Still, I wouldn't know what to do. :P My self esteem can't fathom anyone having a reverence for anyone as derpy as me. ;)
In the wilds.... Lol. Well I'll be aware :P

Although I for some reason, seem to be hitting up with more than half the things I meet lately, sooooo.....
(It could just be the realm I'm exploring, then again, lol)
:lol: *hide*

Return to “Sellers You Love”