Kelis/DarkDesires/Darklordmidnight

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

Winter_Rain wrote:I tried both emails JackOLantern2170 but it has been a week!!! I've never had to wait this long with anyone before and I sent in 2 emails during that week asking if my email was received but still nothing. I want to know more about a few things before i decide to buy anything. Thanks for your reassurance JackOLantern2170, i really do hope to receive a reply from him soon. :)
I can try to get one of my servitors from him to get into telepathic communications with him and let him know about what's going on at this time.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Winter_Rain
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love them all.
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf, vamp, fae
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

Yes please! If you can that'd be great! Thanks so much! I am a beginner so i can't do anything like you can. I envy you. ;) Just tell him to check for the email "ATTENTION-Please reply!!!It has been a WEEK!!!" and that should be mine. Thanks again JackOLantern2170. :)

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 145
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

Hey Winter_Rain, don't worry he's not ignoring you specifically, just very busy.

He does have a (bad) habit of putting emails on the backburner to put his nose to the grindstone(which he knows is an issue and is working on it).

If you have any questions that are not related to specific orders feel free to ask them here. I know a lot about Alphas, and just about any other Listing he has(besides a few services).

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Ravechaosknight wrote:Hey Winter_Rain, don't worry he's not ignoring you specifically, just very busy.

He does have a (bad) habit of putting emails on the backburner to put his nose to the grindstone(which he knows is an issue and is working on it).

If you have any questions that are not related to specific orders feel free to ask them here. I know a lot about Alphas, and just about any other Listing he has(besides a few services).
This.

I think I wanted to ask you about character bindings.. Are they usually spirit bound just in case if you lose their vessel? Since I lost a vessel from Kelis, and I had to move her over to a new vessel that had a sea horse design to it.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 145
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

JackOLantern2170 wrote: This.

I think I wanted to ask you about character bindings.. Are they usually spirit bound just in case if you lose their vessel? Since I lost a vessel from Kelis, and I had to move her over to a new vessel that had a sea horse design to it.
No, Jack, they are not usually spirit bound. You can, of course, request them to be bound to your spirit when you order them. Otherwise, the default binding method is to a physical charm of some kind.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Ravechaosknight wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote: This.

No, Jack, they are not usually spirit bound. You can, of course, request them to be bound to your spirit when you order them. Otherwise, the default binding method is to a physical charm of some kind.
I'll have to have Kelis bind them all to my spirit, since I lost a vessel with Samus in it.

fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

i like kelis but his orders always take along time i just wish it was easyer too track your orders with him like on other sites

spirits lots
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret

fundude53 wrote:i like kelis but his orders always take along time i just wish it was easyer too track your orders with him like on other sites
True, but I personally think it's worth the long waiting. I mean... he works alone and he has a massive amont of orders (I ordered something beginning of June and beginning of July and inbetween were 80 other people, who ordered something), so I can understand why orders took so long.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

cats_and_spirits wrote:
fundude53 wrote:i like kelis but his orders always take along time i just wish it was easyer too track your orders with him like on other sites
True, but I personally think it's worth the long waiting. I mean... he works alone and he has a massive amont of orders (I ordered something beginning of June and beginning of July and inbetween were 80 other people, who ordered something), so I can understand why orders took so long.
Hmm.. Then perhaps it would be wise if he can get people to help him, it would make things much easier for him.

fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

Ime not complaining about the wait or anything I would just like to be able too track my orders that's all

spirits lots

Return to “Sellers You Love”