Can two or more people keep the same spirit at the same time

SweetJane
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My magical/paranormal name...: Greetha

Lokakisa wrote:It doesn't hurt to ask questions. ^_^
If you mean it's okay to ask questions of forum members, well I just did, lol... 1la But if you mean it's okay to ask questions of the Angel or whatever he is, he says that my feelings are correct. My feelings are that he is in some way relative to the ancient god, but I don't know more than that except for that he says yes, he was dispatched to assist me. Go figure.

By the way, when he first arrived, the tarot cards that were relative to that gods name kept dealing re readings concerning him; and when I first saw him, he had an astrological glyph on his forehead denoting same.

Heh... I just realized that you may have meant that it's okay for you to ask questions, and yes, it certainly is... 1s

The illusion shatterer...

My "Truth Buffet" Concept: If you found out that everything you'd been raised to believe was a lie, the world being a veritable buffet and all, what would you reach out for, to put on your plate?

Break free...
---
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

Ha I meant that I hoped I didn't sound like I was "throwing rotten tomatoes" for your ideas. But yeah I guess all of the above applies. ^_^

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
TheLostRabbit
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Charlotte

They can, but typically this is not the case. With higher, more prominent spirits yes and definitely with immortals. Binding doesn't mean that they are stuffed into a vessel and live there for eternity...it is an agreement not to harm, etc. and a link created to access the Keeper. They are free to have as many links as they would like, similar to Keepers having more than one spirit, unless they agreed to only be with one Keeper. But mostly a spirit only has one Keeper.

Charlotte TheLostRabbit

http://collidedworlds.com/
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

TheLostRabbit wrote:They can, but typically this is not the case. With higher, more prominent spirits yes and definitely with immortals. Binding doesn't mean that they are stuffed into a vessel and live there for eternity...it is an agreement not to harm, etc. and a link created to access the Keeper. They are free to have as many links as they would like, similar to Keepers having more than one spirit, unless they agreed to only be with one Keeper. But mostly a spirit only has one Keeper.
This is pretty much my thoughts here too.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
SweetJane
active contributor
active contributor
My magical/paranormal name...: Greetha

TheLostRabbit wrote:They can, but typically this is not the case. With higher, more prominent spirits yes and definitely with immortals. Binding doesn't mean that they are stuffed into a vessel and live there for eternity...it is an agreement not to harm, etc. and a link created to access the Keeper. They are free to have as many links as they would like, similar to Keepers having more than one spirit, unless they agreed to only be with one Keeper. But mostly a spirit only has one Keeper.
This makes me even more sure that he's an immortal... thanks for the insight.

Rai wrote:
This is pretty much my thoughts here too.
Thanks for seconding that thought, as it's the one that seems to make the most sense re what I've seen to date.

The illusion shatterer...

My "Truth Buffet" Concept: If you found out that everything you'd been raised to believe was a lie, the world being a veritable buffet and all, what would you reach out for, to put on your plate?

Break free...
---

Return to “Immortals”