Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gryphon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Fen

Pardon me, as this is going to be long and weird. I went out window shopping today, not looking for anything in particular. I ended up wandering into a Five Below. For those of you who may not know, it's a big-box chain store that sells trinkets and things for five bucks. I was browsing through their jewelry rack and came across something strange. They had little stone pendants, similar to the ones I've gotten from CH on a few occasions. I was picking each one up and looking at it, kind of just jokingly seeing if I could feel any energy from them. I picked up one from the middle rack and was immediately unexpectedly hit with this really, really strange and powerful energy. It felt like I had gone hollow inside, or was falling, and this wave of heat rushed over my skin. Then I thought I could sense something very anxious and animalistic. I immediately let go of the pendant. I had not been prepared for that AT ALL. I'm getting more and more used to being able to pick up the vessels of my own spirits and quite quickly feel a flood of each of their energies/personalities but I've never felt such a strong and immediate response. I gathered my nerves and held it again, and again I felt the same effects. I tried to figure out if I could sense what was in there and I got kind of a flash of a large off-white (perhaps dirty) canine figure, a lot of autumn leaves and rocks. It felt very strongly like a female and I even thought I may have gotten an impression of a name, something short starting with an A although I wasn't too sure what exactly it was. I was pretty incredulous. How the hell could I be feeling spirit energy from a cheapo necklace I found at Five Below?? I didn't believe it, but I checked every other pendant and felt no similar reaction. I wasn't sure what to do so I brought the necklace home.

The entire trip home strange strange things kept happening. There was a buzzing coming from the stone when I held it in my hand, the exact same type of buzzing I often feel from my spirit's vessels and take as a sign of their energy. However this stone was buzzing like a phone on vibrate, very intense. I actually put it away and could still feel the aftereffects of the buzzing on my palm for a little while it was that strong. My head felt very cloudy and kind of pre-headachy as well. The energy that comes off of this feels very heavy, if thats a good way to describe it. Then I would begin to feel as if parts of my body were overlayed with parts of a dog-like or wolf-like body. It felt like my left foot was the hind-paw of a dog, and then my face, my eyes ect. I expected none of this, it happened completely unannounced. I was really feeling kind of wonky so I put it away until I got home. When I asked my spirits what they thought of the thing, I could sense mixed responses. They seem to think there IS something in the necklace, but don't know how to handle it. My dragon feels it's our responsibility to keep care of it although he's not thrilled, unlike my Ziz who appears to be pretty excited. My pegasus is acting like a mom would if their kid brought back a wild animal to keep as a pet, a lot of "Oh honey, thats sweet but we can't keep that thing, it might be rabid." Lol. The stone itself has been quiet, and I'm leaving it alone for a little while because the experience was rather intense and left me not feeling 100%. Plus I figure if there is something attached, especially a wild animal, it probably wants its space.

Am I crazy? Have any of you had this happen to you, finding a spirited vessel in the MOST unlikely of places?? Is this possible? I can't deny what I felt, it's too strong to discount, but how could this have happened? The only thing I could rationalize was perhaps if the stone was cut from somewhere out in nature where it had absorbed the spirit of a wild dog or wolf or something.. I just don't know. And I also now don't really know what to do with it. I'm not sure if it's dangerous, I'm not sure if I should have it in my house. I don't know how to bond with it or if it wants to be bonded with in the first place. Can anyone offer any advice or an explanation? I am really quite shocked and unsure of what to do.

I'm attaching a few pictures in an album of the necklace from different angles/lighting. In one I think I see a wolfish face but I'll let you be the judge. I hope this doesn't fall under the "read my vessel thread ban" rule, but I would like to hear if any of you sense anything from it, just to make sure I'm not totally crazy to begin with. I guess it's less of a "read my vessel" and more of a "read if this IS a vessel in the first place", haha. I would love to hear what you guys think about the situation/possible spirit at hand. Thanks!

Pictures: http://imgur.com/a/0fsG0

Olivia
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Alpha Minion.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jakos Demon.

Hm... How very interesting. I'd love to hear what others have to say about this!

-Olivia.

Formerly known as OliviaSpirit.
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

That stone looks Hella OLD. Got a weird feeling that set my Were-Lion off! It doesn't feel nasty/dirty/BA, just mean and mad as hell. Maybe someone was trying on necklaces and forgot it? NOT a coincidence I bet! Good luck with THAT. 1s

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Olivia
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Alpha Minion.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jakos Demon.

There are also two glowing eyes in the stone, could be flash, but it seems to be attached to a giant furry creature of some sort. Breathing heavily, on two legs, rather than on all four.

Just what I see.

-Olivia.

Formerly known as OliviaSpirit.
AlexCzernosech
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 57
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: I have a few names ;D
Zodiac:

It's not terribly uncommon for a spirit to attach itself to an item that it likes or seems to resonate with, most people just don't notice or look for it in big places like that, haha. I definitely felt something from the pictures, a warm flush and a wild sense of unease, like perhaps they're nervous. I would say give her some space, sure, but maybe talk to them a little each day, just introducing yourself and small things. Hopefully she'll eventually get used to her new environment and warm up to you. I don't get anything malevolent, just wild.

46 CH Spirits/Entities; 33 non-CH Spirits/Entities, and work with various other self-bound and unbound beings.
Witch
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Big Bird
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lard
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Ronald McDonald

Congrats on your rescue! It certainly does happen. When I went on vacation to Maui, I found 3 spirits attached to 3 similar rings in a touristy antique/thrift shop. One was a wild kitsune (not sworn to Inari), one was a Hawaiian Crow/Kahuna shifter, and the last was a baby plesiosaur. The crow-shifter told me to leave it alone, but the kitsune agreed to come with me if I can find her a suitable home (which she did find one!). The baby plesiosaur is still with me today, and it seems pretty happy here.

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I was at the Natural History Museum in CA, and I found a moss agate piece in their gemstone display in the mini store. I held the stone and asked it if it wanted to come home with me. It responded with a wave of vibrant energy, so I took it home only to find out a spirit was attached. I'm not sure what she is, but she speaks in clicks and chitters, and she feels prehistoric.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I was speaking with her a little bit ago, and I'm pretty sure now that she's a velociraptor.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

It's making me kind of worried . Why this vessel was here ? Has she been abandoned ? Or she attached herself ?

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Spirits are everywhere, all the time, you've encountered more unbounds than you know today. Unbound spirits can attach themselves to any object and come and go at their whim. If you rescue an attached unbound you can always ask them if they want an actual binding and then either bind them yourself or have a reputable practitioner do the binding for you.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

Return to “Spirit Keeping”