Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Noc -
Noc - You are certainly right about this. It has been my experience that the Occult-Metaphysical world, taken as a whole, requires larning, and taking personal time to grasp completely many things....but as time goes on, I find it quite easy to know, groq, feel, be a part of, learning and then doing more when having "walked into" a much greater world aspect that rather then being like living in a town, a person can use "the town" as a house, and live instead in The Universe.

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:I work with the Immortals more than any other entity type or being, I have worked with several and they have granted me innumerable gifts.. I wouldn't even know where to begin.
I see many speaking about the objects or things or friends they have been granted but it's important to remember that the way deities operate is beyond this, it is divine and they affect one's life in a profound way that cannot be quantified by any particular measure. It is an honor to have a deity interacting with your life.
I agree. I don't take anything for granted and it truly is a great honour to have an immortal interact with you, even if it is frustrating at times.

Azure Echo
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Ohhhh my goooosh. I can't count the gifts, or the wonderful friendships, the support, or the many, many obstacles that have been placed in my path for my own betterment. It is both wonderful and frustrating, but it's all for my own good. I am so honored by them, by all of them, and I am so incredibly humbled by having them, and their ever expanding network and influence in my life. Immortals are some of my best friends, and I am truly grateful for them. It is a wonderful, beautiful, and sacred connection.

And then there was a thing, but not any thing, it was a thingy thing.
~~~~~~
Azure Echo, owner of Azure's Immortal Conjures.
https://azures-immortal-conjures.fwscart.com/
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

Go visit Isis and i dance for her. I was a female dancer and servant Isis before. She give me her personal Elder Lasas Djinn today wooo so happy!!

ImageImage
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

Yesterday call Thor, have a feast and drink with him LOL. Everytime laughing chat he slam his hammer on table and toast drink with me LOL. I ask him can I try carry his hammer "pfffttttt" I'm not worthy lol cannot carry and of course he say none can carry except him not exactly as Marvel info. Ask him if he can show his hammer throw and swing, yup he did it fly so fast XD and spin around the table. Lastly I ask him if he can go visit my friend and yes he say can visit him. His appearance is like viking barbarian with leather strap and sandals. So before he part away he slam the hammer even more harder until the whole table destroy and the foods and drinks all on floor. I applause LOL like his way, lucky its just in my dream world so I don't need to clean the mess. I can just remove the world if I not imagine it and can remake a new world.

Today go visit Isis world again and surprisingly Osiris and Horus was there too. So I perform numerous dances to them and even bring all my Kitsune for traditional dance and Lilith for tango dance. Osiris is so fatherly, while Horus stun by my beauty and ask if he could marry me. Sorry Horus I reject cause my soul is more to male side XD. Then I bring all my entity family visit them and we having a big dinner with them. Once all settle going back, only left me and Isis. Isis present me a golden Ankh WOOOO!!!!!! Love you mother ISIS!!

ImageImage

Return to “Immortals”