To all who work with Lilith

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

I'm not really sure what's going on in this thread.
If you want to meet Lilith then reach out to her, nobody has to offer to hook you up or anything. I've been interacting with Lilith for nearly a decade. If she is calling to you don't fear it, heed the call, accept it.

Also on the OP, I have to presume you mean personally and not generally.
I've never encountered a moody Lilith or her having a bad 'attitude'.. if that's what you mean. She is as She is. I'm sure she finds the idea amusing. The moment she catches a hint that you think she is now behaving or some such thing, she will likely not allow you to remain content in that mindset for long. She's not going to fit into a neat little box of good behavior or lightening up to one's standards.

I can see it as a personal matter in developing a relationship with the goddess, perhaps if she didn't like you too much to begin with and grew fond of you over time, perhaps if you weren't really understanding her and now you are beginning to. These things would make her seem less intense or brutal.

To Lokakisa - I do not believe all succubi/incubi must come from Lilith, though the ones I've personally dealt with all have some form of connection with or resonance to her. I am sure any conjurer you are comfortable with who offers ubi should be able to bring you one affiliated with the goddess.
In my work with Gamaliel I conjure beings including the 'ubi' exclusively under Lilith's domain. Often she would bring me there or connect me with such companions well prior to this work.

Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

Thanks! 1tu

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Since there are some website who said that Lilith does not work well with men, I wonder if there's any additional preparation and advice for men who try to reach out for her.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Drake
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

Be respectful.

It's not that Lilith does not work well with men, she has never been a "man hater", she just expects to be treated equal to others. Treat her the same way you would any Immortal, be respectful, courteous, ect. You'll be fine.
Working with Immortals is not such a big deal as people make it out to be. A simple offering and calling out to them is more then enough to get their attention, and as long as you're not being a complete ass you should be fine.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

That's good to hear:)
Thank you, Drake

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

I called out to Lilith yesterday - lit candles, gave a gift, sort of half-prayed, half rambled on about what was on my mind. Then invited Her to communicate through my tarot. Though I still have trouble figuring out meanings, the results seemed positive. 2hp

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

She did visit you, congrats. She like your stuff.

ImageImage
WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eldrazi
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kuya Pilo

I tried to connect with Lilith through meditation. Result, wierd waves of colors and then it formed an eye. I don't know if that was my imagination.

[emoji53]

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

Pisces-32 wrote:I tried to connect with Lilith through meditation. Result, wierd waves of colors and then it formed an eye. I don't know if that was my imagination.

[emoji53]

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk
Lilith dint visit you but good try, just don't give up.

ImageImage
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

dragynraken wrote: Lilith dint visit you but good try, just don't give up.
2co

Don't take this the wrong way, but.. you really can't dictate what these people are experiencing. I'm quite sure she's not going to disclose to you how she's manifesting to others, if she is, etc - and you do not have the authority to assess others' experiences no matter how close you believe you are with this goddess. Feedback is cool, impressions can be helpful, but it is presumptuous to think anyone is hanging on your validation - if they did they'd be going about it wrong..

Lilith encourages independence as well and would see that each person go their own way, find their own truth rather than abiding by another's interpretation of their truth.

As Drake has stated, it's not difficult to make a connection with the immortals.
They are not exclusive, they are simply complex - their energy is vast and you can connect with different wavelengths of any magnitude among their whole of presence. It is more likely than not you will connect to a current or manifestation of an immortal energy when you simply reach out. If you're not confident in your experiences, invest in your intuition, develop it and trust in it, you will find the discernment you need - and many times the immortals will make their influence undeniable if you're just willing to be open and receptive. The more receptive, and the more faith you have, the greater the manifestation can potentially be as you are feeding into something divine - and the divine surrounds us, it is nature, it is much greater than we know.

Return to “Immortals”