You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

Has anyone got one yet?
i'm curious what all is coming through.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
Snakat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

I got the information of mine yesterday, bind to MV so we will start bonding. By his description I'm even more excited to work with him.

I also got on the same day they were listed for ones trying to measure their own orders.

LightMaiden
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal

Snakat wrote:I got the information of mine yesterday, bind to MV so we will start bonding. By his description I'm even more excited to work with him.

I also got on the same day they were listed for ones trying to measure their own orders.
What is he like? Has he manifested to you in anyway?

Snakat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

Mine is a Giant and he was a practioners of magick when alive. I did not see him yet but since I have his description I will be on the look out. He did manifest as energy rising from my legs up when was talking about dissectation and body desecration, I thought it was him so directed my thoughts to him and the energy intensified.

I also found some interesting books about the dead and I doubt it is a coincidence.

CatLoafCreations
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1500
Spelled Number: 2000

Still waiting for mine

Some people are like slinkies. They serve no useful purpose what so ever; but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs

I do not feed Trolls. I never seem to have a spare goat on hand when I cross a bridge; and I never like to waste a good goat on an annoying Troll. Ignoring them is such a wonderful option.

We tend to take life and the Internet too seriously. Don't allow others to tear you down or ruin your day. You live for YOU... NOT for them.
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

My conjure from CH turned out to be a vampire, perfect for me :vampire:

I think all of you who have gone for this listing will be pleasantly surprised with the mummy brought to you..

Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

::bump:: So, My CH Mummy has finally been sent. I have a male elf mummy on the way! Heh! My elves are like "All RIIIGHT!!" heh! I honestly have NO IDEA what to expect! Will they move around like a spirit? Will they just stand around and moan like a Zombie? :p

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
LightMaiden
neophyte
neophyte

SikruaSuncat wrote:::bump:: So, My CH Mummy has finally been sent. I have a male elf mummy on the way! Heh! My elves are like "All RIIIGHT!!" heh! I honestly have NO IDEA what to expect! Will they move around like a spirit? Will they just stand around and moan like a Zombie? :p
Keep us updated. 1ak How is he 2 work with?

Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

LightMaiden wrote:
SikruaSuncat wrote:::bump:: So, My CH Mummy has finally been sent. I have a male elf mummy on the way! Heh! My elves are like "All RIIIGHT!!" heh! I honestly have NO IDEA what to expect! Will they move around like a spirit? Will they just stand around and moan like a Zombie? :p
Keep us updated. 1ak How is he 2 work with?
To be honest he does not "disturb the peace" unless I ask a question. He is very involved in his studies of the stars and heavens. He is very philosophical/mystical, and my other Elves quietly go to him to bask in his presence or ask advice in a very reverential manner.. He has never said anything profound to me, but I have to admit his energy is powerful. It is like sitting next to a lightning bolt! I have noticed that sitting next to him in his energies helps me calm, center, and eventually solve my own problems. 1tk He helps me think or work things out!

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
LightMaiden
neophyte
neophyte

To be honest he does not "disturb the peace" unless I ask a question. He is very involved in his studies of the stars and heavens. He is very philosophical/mystical, and my other Elves quietly go to him to bask in his presence or ask advice in a very reverential manner.. He has never said anything profound to me, but I have to admit his energy is powerful. It is like sitting next to a lightning bolt! I have noticed that sitting next to him in his energies helps me calm, center, and eventually solve my own problems. 1tk He helps me think or work things out![/quote]

He sounds quite wonderful. Have you 'seen' him in visions? How does he appear?

Return to “Dark Arts”